Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥CONNECTY🔥 The blockchain of knowledge and innovation - page 5. (Read 19974 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
WOW the new website !

Connecty is a really original project. You don't see that many project with this kind of high ambitions and with so many people working on it (team is 50+ people).

Nowadays we see a LOT of crypto/blockchain project with the same goal, but not many do something about the future, about innovation, about connecting people. I discovered Connecty through their first airdrop campaign and I've been following this project very closely ever since. There is a lot of ambition, lot of work to do to achieve what's described here and on the white paper (https://buff.ly/2t4wNt6).

Lots of amazing stuff are coming and are being teased on the Discord (https://discord.gg/9BdcZqP) so you guys should join now and be the first to know the next steps. Community is great, animations are awesome (riddles and other stuff !) and much MUCH more is coming.

If the beta is a success (in Q4 2018), this project is going straight to the moon !

I believe in you, Connecty, market is wide open ! Wink
Activity: 4
The world of crypto has evolved, today is the showcase that is important, marketing in particular. We made choices in connection with our means of development. We talk about hype, principles, the crypto that has the base is there to oppose the destructive economy of globalization which started in 1870 with the arrival of the steam, which allowed the transport and trade markets international and intercontinental. That the ICO are framed is a good thing, it should not include the principles of the current economy

It's up to all of us to make sure not to reproduce, we almost get close to a copy pasted. Thank you for being interested in the heart of the project as you do because when you understand the social and economic impact of Connecty, you are all real ambassadors for the exchange of knowledge.

It is a door that opens for all businesses, from small to large groups. Until today, only large groups have access to knowledge by buying very expensive. It is an opening to the world for the most remote, the most isolated companies, it brings a new balance. Let's give visibility to the magical ideas and geniuses that will make these magical ideas, innovative products  Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 6
Wow, if i understand well it's kind of google+tinder for science!
You look for something without knowing where you will find it (lets say a specific material for your brand new startuo product)... and Connecty shows you who could be your match, then help you build the right contract to have everything quickly packed.
I guess looot of people will soon need your service!
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
Hello everyone. Exclusive news for connecty-world. The Connecty team is pleased to announce the support of the French Public Investment Bank (BPI) and we thank them for their confidence.

A project that aims to decentralized the knowledge economy should be taking serious, I advise everyone to do more research  on Connecty and support the project.

Thanks for your support Psec, Don't forget to join us and participate in our community !

Activity: 11
french tech, BPI france, new partners very interesting for connecty and a new proof of confidence towards the potential of the project, thanks Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hello @everyone  Team Connecty is happy to announce the new version of the site 🤗
https://www.connecty.io
The Alpha version of the connecty platform will be ready in the next few days 😍🔥🔥

Activity: 2
Very good institutional partner French !
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The first Trivia animation was great on Discord !

Next animation this evening at 9PM (UTC+2) !

You'll have the possibility to earn some free CTY !
Activity: 2
Great article, thank you Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Today, the world and humanity are at the dawn of a change similar to the level of transition to the industrial age.
thank you for your support. Wink Cheesy Cheesy
The entire connecty team is working hard to make the platform accessible to as many people.
the team really believe in this project, and hope to improve people's lives through knowledge sharing  Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 127
hello to all
You will find below some arguments that make me think that connecty is a good project.

First of all, Connecty was born in the scientific community, with people who really are scientifics. This is not yet another project launched by a marketing team that decided to do an ICO to make money. The people behind this project are scientists recognized in their fields.

Secondly, the team around connecty (about 60 people) is essentially composed of volunteers who really believe in the project, and are not there for profit.

Thirdly, the soft cap is realistic (1 million euros) we are far from the ICOS with fanciful thresholds and which will never see the light of day.

Fourthly, from the beginning Connecty's team decided to do this under French and therefore European rules, which makes it more complex, but also shows the long-term vision of the project, with the idea of being serious and sustainable over time.

fifthly, Connecty has announced serious partnerships, in particular with the French public investment bank and other partners from the research world, which can only be a guarantee of seriousness.

Finally, Connecty was born from the idea of really responding to a need of scientists. To fill a gap in their daily functioning.

It is for all these reasons that I think Connecty is a good ICO and that it can be interesting to explore the subject further and why not invest a little bit in it.

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Hello Community Wink Connecty is pleased to announce that we have just passed the 5,000 people on the white list !!

Just the beginning for this amazing project  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
becoming the missing link between investors and researchers to advance the most promising projects is a great idea! you will become indispensable in all areas! the world will evolve in a good way thanks to you!

perhaps not all industries will use it, but for many areas of activity, this project will be very helpful. There was no such support before, and this project could offer this. professionals working on it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
becoming the missing link between investors and researchers to advance the most promising projects is a great idea! you will become indispensable in all areas! the world will evolve in a good way thanks to you!
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
So finally decentralization of the knowledge economy, this will put the experienced people knowledge directly to them who needs it and that too without much of the hassle presents in current scenario. Also the education is limited to those who live nearby to the persons sharing the knowledge. I also liked that connecty is going to built on stellar and will be support micro transactions. It's like stack overflow built on blockchain and thereby have more proof of authority.
I like to see gold nuggets before it's discovered. the next three months are going to be incredible for connecty
we're going to March Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
Hello @everyone  Team Connecty is happy to announce the new version of the site 🤗
https://www.connecty.io
The Alpha version of the connecty platform will be ready in the next few days 😍🔥🔥

Hello,

thank you for the sharing. Just had a look to this new website. I'm really impressive about the quality of it and it give really ocnfident that it is a serious project.

I also took a few minutes to review the details and definitively enjoy this idea because there is so much searchers with innovative ideas that are in lack of money and support to continue their projects. It could really give benefits for everybody to push innovation and find new solutions in differents domains such as health and nutrition.
Pages:
Jump to: