Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥CONNECTY🔥 The blockchain of knowledge and innovation - page 8. (Read 20024 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Connecty will be the missing piece of the puzzle of Innovation, it will allow to speed up the transformation of knowledge into innovation in a way that was never reached before! This is an awesome project and i advise everyone to take a look at the white paper to understand everything about it and also to invest money into this project which in my opinion could be a unicorn before 2022.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Exclusive news for connecty-world

After several months or technical teams have worked hard we are pleased to announce that the beta will be ready soon, you can test it mid-September:
The commercial team has worked hard too and we will also announce next week partners in the world of research and business, we will need the support of the community to promote our platform on the networks in order to capture the attention of the whole cryptographic sphere and beyond. Continue to follow us on all networks a lot of very good news to come

This information will make new investors involved with the platform. team performance is very good and that will make investors happy. I will only provide support through your social media link.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
Exclusive news for connecty-world

After several months or technical teams have worked hard we are pleased to announce that the beta will be ready soon, you can test it mid-September:
The commercial team has worked hard too and we will also announce next week partners in the world of research and business, we will need the support of the community to promote our platform on the networks in order to capture the attention of the whole cryptographic sphere and beyond. Continue to follow us on all networks a lot of very good news to come

Activity: 11

Great team performance must also produce great results. it is seen in ICO Bench Rating 4.9. I hope this will be a basic capital to attract many investors and increase community loyalty.

thank you for your support. A lot of big news to come that should please investors and community!

congratulations at the team of connecty  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
4,9 / 5 on ICOBENCH, congrats !!!!!

Yes, our rating has increased since yesterday.
https://icobench.com/ico/connecty-io

Great team performance must also produce great results. it is seen in ICO Bench Rating 4.9. I hope this will be a basic capital to attract many investors and increase community loyalty.

thank you for your support. A lot of big news to come that should please investors and community!
Activity: 7
Connecty will be present at the Blockchain World Summit in London next week.

Kevin Fuks will present a 15min topic about "Blockchain and Science".

He'll be available to answer all your questions and will promote Connecty !

https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40586894_1894760953951874_483605277350821888_o.png?_nc_cat=0&oh=0cf10797466874f4163aaff65d37b861&oe=5C240332

That’s a good occasion to bring more visibility at the project. Nice !

Very nice !!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Activity: 2
Are you ready for innovation? don't miss the train of knowledge, it's starting very soon, so take place and fasten your seat belt, the acceleration will be huge
Activity: 84

Yes, our rating has increased since yesterday.
https://icobench.com/ico/connecty-io

Activity: 8
Activity: 154
Good team! Excellent project idea!I think it will must better than other ico project plan! Specially it's project planing is very promising
Activity: 2
Thanks for support ! Connecty.io is a 3.0 web platform focused on the Knowledge Economy. The goal of Connecty.io is to connect the world of knowledge (scientists, experts, etc) with the innovative world (start-up, small or big companies). The challenge is to promote, simplify and make faster trades between those two worlds to revitalise the knowledge economy, dramatically increasing its efficiency and performance.
the field of knowledge is in demand today, because there is a lot of information and it spreads quickly, but it is difficult to find information. in addition, many people in the field of science can not earn in public institutions as much as they need. this can solve problems for many.

Yes, completely. To remind connecty is adressing to a market that already exists but that is not optimized. this market was estimated to be worth 1.9 trillion US$ worldwide. In extension, the portion of this market that represented research coming out of labs and used for corporate purposes was only of 7%, corresponding to 135 billions US$ !!
Activity: 154
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team
Hello, is this an ICO ? Why is it not mentioned on the thread ?

It is mentioned in the thread :

Connecty token symbol : CTY
Total supply : 2 500 000 000
Starting value CTY : 1 CTY = 0,01€

I see your website is interesting, but your project hard cap is high. I think the team needs to present a great promotional strategy because there are many competitors in the market.

Thanks for your return. Our had cap is 11M€, It's not a very high hard cap. Knowing that as it is mentioned in the white paper, all the token not sold will be burned at the end of the ico.

Activity: 584
Merit: 250
the field of knowledge is in demand today, because there is a lot of information and it spreads quickly, but it is difficult to find information. in addition, many people in the field of science can not earn in public institutions as much as they need. this can solve problems for many.
ANNOUCEMENT

We are happy to announce that Connecty has passed the ICO Bench rating test with a score of 4.8/5. More information by following this link http://bit.ly/ICOBENCH

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Do not forget to join us !

Pages:
Jump to: