Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 19. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Few ways ContractNet plans to support and grow a community:
- IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services.
- 3rd party developers can create new Oracles and sell these on our Oracle Hub.
- Smart Contracts can be used to fundraise through Crowdsales on the platform in
   exchange for tradeable tokens,

I've already read about that, especially the point "IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services." i was interested. I'm curious how this will work in practice

I couldn't find any information on the science behind it but I do like the sound of that by which you can sell data streams to other users/services, I'm sure there would a market behind some like this if there is a correct implementation.

Can any of the team point us towards some more information on this.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
- IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services.
- Smart Contracts can be used to fundraise through Crowdsales on the platform in

I've already read about that, especially the point "IoT device owners can sell data streams to developers or other users/services." i was interested. I'm curious how this will work in practice
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

The ICO ends soonest and will be a good investment for 2018, this project shouldn't be neglected by smart investors

IT will be a good time to purchase, have you seen there roadmap at all?

Q2 2018                                                                                         Q3 2018
                                                                                                    Oracle Hub Launched
Virtualchain Layer Launched
Storage Miner Software Launched
Desktop Wallet Software Launched
Official Launch Of The Cnet Wallet And Token Sale 

Some big updates due this quarter and I'm very excited to see the progression

We are still in Q1 2018 and so much has been going on, in part of their roadmap for Q1 feb 2018 there is a plan for Git repository fork for inter planetary file system IPFS... What's the progress on that atm?

Haven't seen info on the fork yet, but hopefully we'll see some public commits soon. Personally i'm anxious for Q2 to see what their storage miner looks like, i'm always looking for things to do with my empty storage space i've got a few other storage projects but i like to diversify so if the options their for contractnet i'll definitely be jumping on the bandwagon with that as well Smiley

Will be interesting to see how quickly the uptake will go once the first parts of software betas are released.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

The ICO ends soonest and will be a good investment for 2018, this project shouldn't be neglected by smart investors

Q2 2018                                                                                         Q3 2018
                                                                                                    Oracle Hub Launched

We are still in Q1 2018 and so much has been going on, in part of their roadmap for Q1 feb 2018 there is a plan for Git repository fork for inter planetary file system IPFS... What's the progress on that atm?

Oracle Hub Launched

Yeah, some really good updates. I'm especially curious about the miner software and the wallet. It will be an interesting year für uns contractnet investoren

Oracle Hub Launched

Activity: 672

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

Yea, you do have a point, circumstances are different and not all project are same, in all, is all about personal preference on the part of the individual, to either join early or wait, some also join early because they are attracted by the bonus, probably because they may have smaller funds and hence tend to get more early
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Well, I was very impressed about the idea of this project and especially "at the intersection of Blockchain" because the era of Blockchain changed all financial transactions for the best , and I am pretty sure that it will be more successful in the near future. Furthermore, the most important  and essential thing in every project is the good partners and I see that this team is distinguished by many talents and they  are  appropriate for this project and "One hand doesn't clap" .
Hope that this  success continues for the better.
Best regards ContractNet team.

Nice, i like to see people talk about the future, as this will give them an idea of what this project is all about and is always best to think ahead, blockchain tech is becoming known and lots of people are getting to know more about this, coupled with IoT, when they start embracing this, we'll get to see a lot of boom in the industry
Bountyhive.io
Well, I was very impressed about the idea of this project and especially "at the intersection of Blockchain" because the era of Blockchain changed all financial transactions for the best , and I am pretty sure that it will be more successful in the near future. Furthermore, the most important  and essential thing in every project is the good partners and I see that this team is distinguished by many talents and they  are  appropriate for this project and "One hand doesn't clap" .

Glad to see someone who shares same views like i do, ContractsNet project is built on a very brilliant idea the only way i see this project not doing extremely well in coming future is if only the team loses focus which i don't see happening as the team is well determined and firmly focused hope it continues to be this way.

Yep the only thing I feel could stand in it’s way is another company pushing through faster but so far from what I’ve seen their isn’t much in the way of crypto-iot integrated platform. So it’s likely contractnet will keep their lead and stay ahead of any others that may someday come about.  The team seems solid and work well together and your right that’s what’s important at this stage
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Glad to see someone who shares same views like i do, ContractsNet project is built on a very brilliant idea the only way i see this project not doing extremely well in coming future is if only the team loses focus which i don't see happening as the team is well determined and firmly focused hope it continues to be this way.
what kind of project is it? why there is no information in the announcement? why there is no link to the site? Can you tell me what is the point?

Did you turn off images? the entire first announcement post is image based information on the project, not sure if your on a phone or something that isnt showing them but it shows up for me fine, as well as links to their telegram mail etc. I'm pretty sure its just your browser thats giving issues.

I had these problems on my first visit. i also thought there are no links to the website or any further information. Apparently, the first post in the thread loads very slowly, as you can already believe that not much information is in it

Yeah there is screenshots of pretty much the whole whitepaper on the 1st page, check it out. It could be a bit clearer with a direct link to the official website. but you can visit that here @ https://contractnet.com/
what kind of project is it? why there is no information in the announcement? why there is no link to the site? Can you tell me what is the point?

Did you turn off images? the entire first announcement post is image based information on the project, not sure if your on a phone or something that isnt showing them but it shows up for me fine, as well as links to their telegram mail etc. I'm pretty sure its just your browser thats giving issues.

I had these problems on my first visit. i also thought there are no links to the website or any further information. Apparently, the first post in the thread loads very slowly, as you can already believe that not much information is in it
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

You must be mistaken, visit the first page of the thread to get virtually everything you need about this project and social media handles, in a nutshell, ContractNet based their concept on IoT which is known as Internet of Things, which in simple terms is the network of physical devices, go through the whitepaper and get a better understanding of how it works and ask your questions, i'm sure you will get answers
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Guys i would like to get your option on a little argument i'm having with a friend; do you guys feel 100$ is high for the minimum purchase of ContractNew token i feel it's okay but my friend thinks it's on the high side. What do you guys think?

This is one of the smart contract based project, IOT and blockchain integration. Most of the smart contract based coins used to grow better in the marketplace. Hence you do not need to have the doubt that contractnet is  only worth for 100 USD alone.
You may take up investment how much ever you want buddy.
If you missed contractnet on the token sale. I am sure you will worry that you have lost the profit of the best project.

Yes, you do have a point and is a fact that the smart contract based tokens are really doing well, coupled with the fact that ContractNet will also be like a platform provider and we know what that means when such is applied in a project that has a vast area to cover 
Pages:
Jump to: