Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 20. (Read 22827 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Guys i would like to get your option on a little argument i'm having with a friend; do you guys feel 100$ is high for the minimum purchase of ContractNew token i feel it's okay but my friend thinks it's on the high side. What do you guys think?

This is one of the smart contract based project, IOT and blockchain integration. Most of the smart contract based coins used to grow better in the marketplace. Hence you do not need to have the doubt that contractnet is  only worth for 100 USD alone.
You may take up investment how much ever you want buddy.
If you missed contractnet on the token sale. I am sure you will worry that you have lost the profit of the best project.

I've already purchased my token Wink my friend hasn't tho i know he would eventually, any serious investors wouldn't consider $100 as a significant criteria as to invest or not invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

It's a very short ICO campaign, I'm surprised its only running for 2 weeks, I hope they can raise enough funds within that time, I believe they are now over their softcap if you convert the 2362 ETH into BTC and add to it the 105 BTC that has been raised separately.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Guys i would like to get your option on a little argument i'm having with a friend; do you guys feel 100$ is high for the minimum purchase of ContractNew token i feel it's okay but my friend thinks it's on the high side. What do you guys think?

This is one of the smart contract based project, IOT and blockchain integration. Most of the smart contract based coins used to grow better in the marketplace. Hence you do not need to have the doubt that contractnet is  only worth for 100 USD alone.
You may take up investment how much ever you want buddy.
If you missed contractnet on the token sale. I am sure you will worry that you have lost the profit of the best project.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes it will be very useful and not only in times of recession, in times of growth it will also come in handy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

that depends on where you come from and how much money you have :-)
For me, $ 100 is not much and when i see a project that interests me, this minimum amount would not be a problem.
But there are countries where you live from $ 100 for a full month or even longer. then this hurdle is already very large. Basically, I think there should not be a minimum investment in an ICO so everyone can participate
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It seems the wallet that ContractNet is really focusing on is the desktop wallet and no plans for mobile wallet as this will create a robust interaction and supporting application for contractnet, users can use the wallet as a primary, secure wallet for making transactions on the ContractNet

With this in mind, it would be good to see a mobile wallet aswell as we all know how capable mobile devices are nowadays.

Is there any future plans for a mobile wallet?

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

Beat me too it, i had sworn i read about a mobile wallet but then couldn't find it and at work i couldnt really page through the entire whitepaper lol, was gonna look when i got home again. It's good you were able to confirm it. Also good to see their targetting android and IOS. I hate when crypto projects only target android and leave my poor iphone out in the cold :S

Yes that's encouraging news that ContractNet are thinking about developing an iOS wallet as well as an Android wallet, a lot of projects only release an android wallet and it's frustrating for a Apple phone users.

Yea, just like i stated earlier about this and how ContractNet as a tech project will surely incorporate this, how it will create flexibility and accessibility, now this news is popping up, that means they are on top of the game
Merit: 251
Another nice article on ContractNet an interesting read 
https://www.theodysseyonline.com/contractnet-for-global-exchange-of-iot-data

Good to see it's popping up in various websites beyond just Bitcointalk, projects like this really need to get their name out their, hopefully they will also submit their ICO to some ICO Review sites, as its a good way to drum up positive press. As well as things like press releases to various news agencies. The more they can get their name out in the wild the more attention they can drive and the better for the project overall. That article was a pretty good read and explanation. Hopefully we see more coming on other sites.

I like the idea of reaching out to ICO Review sites. Do the devs have to do that or can investors who are interested reach out to them and request reviews?

Honestly not sure, i imagine its mostly from the ICO side, though i dont see why interested parties couldn't ask their favorite review sites to review an ICO they are interested in its more content for the review site and additional visibility for the ICO. I imagine the contractnet is already working on things like that though.

I think anyone can ask and request reviews, you don't have to be part of the team in order to get a review.

If thats true maybe we should all chip in and get a few review sites to take a look, i mean most of them are soso on credibility, but more visibility is always good for projects you think are good as the health of the project is good for both the company and the investors. I'd be interested to have contractnet get some visibility as what they are trying to do seems really interesting.

I think it makes most sense to go for the one with the most traffic, if anyone here knows which one that would be?

Most times good ICO sites do the ratings, some however reach out to project CEOs for some compensation in order to rate them high on their sites, others also require ratings to come from the community, it all depends but coming from a credible ico rating site will be ideal 

I fear we would have to first define what a credible rating site is Wink as soon as their is payment involved it is hard to have no bias in the rating. We know that from the real world rating agencies and they failed big time.

Well, i do agree with you and i can't stop stressing the need for us to do our very own personal research before investing, check the team behind it, years of experience and the concept behind the project, something unique to start with and that's achievable 

I think there is a lot of room for improvement when it comes to ICO investments. All kinds of services that help identify trustworthy projects and some are already under development. It will be much harder in the future for scammers to pull off large scale scams.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
It seems the wallet that ContractNet is really focusing on is the desktop wallet and no plans for mobile wallet as this will create a robust interaction and supporting application for contractnet, users can use the wallet as a primary, secure wallet for making transactions on the ContractNet

With this in mind, it would be good to see a mobile wallet aswell as we all know how capable mobile devices are nowadays.

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

Beat me too it, i had sworn i read about a mobile wallet but then couldn't find it and at work i couldnt really page through the entire whitepaper lol, was gonna look when i got home again. It's good you were able to confirm it. Also good to see their targetting android and IOS. I hate when crypto projects only target android and leave my poor iphone out in the cold :S

LOL @ poor IOS maybe IOS development is way much more complex than Android system owing to the tight security system IOS have
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Reserved the spanish translation sir
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

how do you like mobile wallets? Is the risk not too high for you? You have to secure your smartphone even better. And if you lose it or it gets stolen?
I like my smartphone, but I would never do wallets or e-banking on it

That's true personally I wouldn't fully trust a mobile wallet, however it's useful if you were on a business trip and you wanted to quickly make a payment with your CNET tokens, and with two step verification and 2FA modern smartphones can be very secure.

In recent times smartphones has become an integral part in peoples lives, people find it quite easier to communicate with people in a different way and also access different things. CNET having a mobile wallet is good way to reach lots of people and i think it's a brilliant idea.

That is the main thing, it's the ease of being able to use a smartphone to check your crypto and send payments, if you think about it a lot less people have access to a  PC/Laptop compared to a smartphone nowadays and that is because in most countries can pick up smartphones for relatively cheap and they are a lot more affordable.

Well that’s basically iot the smartphone was the first big step towards iot having this tiny intense connected device that we all basically live our life through and feel completely lost withiut

I just checked and confirm, there is indeed a plan for mobile wallet in page 23 of white paper, its going  to be launched Q4 2018 and will be available in both google play store and IOS store

how do you like mobile wallets? Is the risk not too high for you? You have to secure your smartphone even better. And if you lose it or it gets stolen?

That's true personally I wouldn't fully trust a mobile wallet, however it's useful if you were on a business trip and you wanted to quickly make a payment with your CNET tokens, and with two step verification and 2FA modern smartphones can be very secure.

In recent times smartphones has become an integral part in peoples lives, people find it quite easier to communicate with people in a different way and also access different things. CNET having a mobile wallet is good way to reach lots of people and i think it's a brilliant idea.

That is the main thing, it's the ease of being able to use a smartphone to check your crypto and send payments, if you think about it a lot less people have access to a  PC/Laptop compared to a smartphone nowadays and that is because in most countries can pick up smartphones for relatively cheap and they are a lot more affordable.

Activity: 630
Merit: 257
I like the feature of the project. No Fork can happen as there is no dependency upon any third party. It has low mining fees with advance algorithm to block miner space.

Pages:
Jump to: