Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Corl - Revenue sharing on the blockchain - page 2. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
We’re selling 49% of the tokens.
Of the remaining 51% - 25% is held in reserves (it doesn't earn any dividends or profits) and the remaining 26% is with management and employees, earns dividends but it vests on a schedule of 4 years, meaning 25% vests per year per individual.

Second question
In white paper it is written that 90% of the income will be reinvestrated. And only 10% rewards the holders of the token.
Wherein:

There will be 100M total CRL in the supply, broken down as follows:

26% team, 25% reserve, 10% presale, 39% sale

The team still has a large half of the tokens. This means that the profit for investors will be only 5%. I correctly understood?

Activity: 42
looks good this project,i hope that it will successful,gud luck team,keep updated
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Second question
In white paper it is written that 90% of the income will be reinvestrated. And only 10% rewards the holders of the token.
Wherein:

There will be 100M total CRL in the supply, broken down as follows:

26% team, 25% reserve, 10% presale, 39% sale

The team still has a large half of the tokens. This means that the profit for investors will be only 5%. I correctly understood?
Hello, very interesting project. On pre-sale you plan to sell only 10% of tokens. What is the price of the token on the main sale? What a discount is planned for pre-sale. If there is such information here
Thanks

Hi, not sure of pricing in the main sale but I know there will be a 50% discount for pre-sale
Hey. I Wanted to join the landing, but I'll get it out:  We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again.
Is this the only problem I have?      It's here: https://corl.io/airdrop/

That is strange. Please send an email to [email protected] and we'll get you sorted.
Now try again, and I did it. Apparently, this was a temporary malfunction.  I have my Spot Is Confirmed For The Whitelist.
And I did not have to send an email. Everything is fine! Thank you.

Awesome, thanks for the update and welcome to Corl  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello, very interesting project. On pre-sale you plan to sell only 10% of tokens. What is the price of the token on the main sale? What a discount is planned for pre-sale. If there is such information here
Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hey. I Wanted to join the landing, but I'll get it out:  We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again.

That is strange. Please send an email to [email protected] and we'll get you sorted.
Now try again, and I did it. Apparently, this was a temporary malfunction.  I have my Spot Is Confirmed For The Whitelist.
And I did not have to send an email. Everything is fine! Thank you.

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Activity: 3
Hi, I seem to be having troubles in to joining your airdrop,

I shared the required facebook posts Corl asked me to do,

I also joined and commented on Corl's telegram group.

And then after that, I filled up all the fields in the form.

After I click Join airdrop, I thought my application has been submitted, but there was a message saying: "We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again."

I tried asking for help in the Telegram group, but no one seems to be responding.

Could you please help me regarding this matter? I really want to support your coin by joining your airdrop and sharing it to my friends.

I unfortunately cannot do that since I couldn't register on the form myself.

Interesting concept for an ICO.

Hi, please send an email to [email protected]

After I click Join airdrop, I thought my application has been submitted, but there was a message saying: "We're sorry. Something went wrong. Please try again."

I tried asking for help in the Telegram group, but no one seems to be responding.

Could you please help me regarding this matter? I really want to support your coin by joining your airdrop and sharing it to my friends.

Hi, please send an email to [email protected]
Activity: 126
Am personally not joining any ico with KYC..too much trouble for me (am not from the US)
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
What is ITO?
Activity: 175
Merit: 1

Bounty0x Spotlight article 
Corl’s bounty campaign is currently live on alpha.bounty0x.io here! 100,000 CORL Tokens are available for Bounty Hunters to Claim

Full article: https://blog.bounty0x.io/bounty0x-spotlight-article-corl-caa0f380b82e
Are you planning on allowing US investors that otherwise meet the eligibility requirements?

Yes! US investors who meet requirements will be allowed to invest so sign up for the airdrop (http://corl.io/airdrop) and stay tuned for announcements.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Interesting project... I have a couple of questions for you regarding investment requirements.

I've read the FAQs, specifically FAQ > Investors > Who Can Invest?

We are currently working with the Canadian regulators to ensure compliance for all type of investors. We will be providing more information prior to our launch.

and also the Terms of Use > 3. Eligibility

It doesn't specifically state that there are any country citizen bans on participating but before I fill anything out, or register, I have on simple question:

Are you planning on allowing US investors that otherwise meet the eligibility requirements?

I would appreciate it if one of the Corl Team members can addresses this question.

Thank you!
Corl uses blockchain to fund startups, If you're wondering 'why' find out here:

https://medium.com/corl/top-10-reasons-why-seedlify-is-using-blockchain-8c10fe9e136c
Pages:
Jump to: