Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Corl - Revenue sharing on the blockchain - page 3. (Read 1060 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Very pozhozhe on the pyramid, when the first live at the expense of the latter. This is a normal practice, invented in the distant 90's by a certain Mavrodi. But, this does not mean that this is bad.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
can't wait! much needed in this space

Agreed!
Corl Appoints Ex-CEO of Grenville Strategic Royalty Corp William Tharp as Chief Revenue Officer.
He Brings Two Decades of Investment and Banking Experience with Track Record of Transforming and Scaling Global Companies

https://medium.com/corl/corl-appoints-ex-ceo-of-grenville-strategic-royalty-corp-william-tharp-as-chief-revenue-officer-b41f345e4c3a
Activity: 1
can't wait! much needed in this space
Great project , good luck guys with your ICO

Appreciate that. I'll be sharing updates so feel free to follow along Cool
"We're happy to announce that Blocksale, an AML/KYC compliant presale token acquisition platform, will be leading the Corl Token (CRL)presale of $5 million USD. We are aiming to create the world?s first regulatory-compliant securities and revenue-sharing token designed to support and participate in the growth of emerging companies, and this new partnership will surely help us make serious strides toward this goal."

Full Article: https://medium.com/corl/corl-partners-with-blocksale-to-lead-token-presale-e7cd65005e78
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added Corl ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Corl. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 224
Great project , good luck guys with your ICO
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Waiting for bounty. I would love to work with a great campaign manager and a great project. I'll keep updated.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

one is your tweet and I will go further, there is a desire to thank, the addresses are always found on my page on Twitter Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/958199097261002752
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Reserved
Activity: 686
Merit: 252

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK  | TELEGRAM | WHITEPAPER | BLOG | REDDIT

Corl Token Sale

Presale* - Until February 28th 2018
*Limited to qualified & verified investors only

ITO - March 1st to March 31st 2018

Corl Community Whitelist Announcement

Whitelist registration open. Press here to register.

Those accepted on the whitelist will be ensured a spot in the Corl public token sale.

Token Distribution

Corl is targeting a $44M hard cap.

There will be 100M total CRL in the supply, broken down as follows:

26% team, 25% reserve, 10% presale, 39% sale

10M (10%) of tokens to be distributed during the presale.

39M (39%) of tokens to be distributed during the token sale.

25M (25%) of tokens to be held in reserve.

26M (26%) of tokens to be distributed to the team, vested over a 4 year period.

About Corl

Revenue sharing on the blockchain.

Corl provides royalty financing to high-potential early-revenue companies. Our online platform provides companies with access to competitively-priced, non-dilutive, founder-friendly capital, and streamlines the funding process by analyzing transaction-level financial/social data.

Corl is planning to launch the world’s first regulated securities token on the blockchain, representing equity in the company, and paying dividends on a quarterly basis. CRL is the world’s first token to:

(i) leverage the power of blockchain technology to support and accelerate the
growth of emerging growth companies through revenue-sharing investments;
(ii) aim to achieve regulatory approval as a securities token;
(iii) represent 100% equity ownership in a company; and
(iv) issue tokenized dividends in ETH.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, CRL’s value is derived from the equity of Corl, and is based on a profit-sharing model, whereby investors receive a continuous stream of dividends based on future earnings of Corl.

Corl will set a precedence in the financial services industry by initiating the evolution towards digitizing financial assets on the blockchain, and changing the way that early-revenue companies obtain funding.

See Whitepaper for more.

How Corl Works

For companies, the Corl platform is used to apply for funding.

For investors, the Corl platform is used to purchase and track investments.

Companies get access to the funding they need, and individuals participate in the growth of these companies by investing in Corl.

Roadmap & Timeline

Team

Partnerships

Advisors

Facebook - here

Twitter - here

Linkedin Profile - here

Linkedin Page - here

Reddit - here

Telegram - here

Link to Website - here

Join Airdrop - here