Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 18. (Read 124462 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
COSS only on the 95th place by daily trading volume Sad
really low.. it's a nice exchange I don't understand why people don't use it..
something must be done if Coss want to survive

Only $2M volume, while token's value is more or less the same when volume was $1M or less. Honestly with the introduction of pairs I tought that volume would be higher then this
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
COSS only on the 95th place by daily trading volume Sad
really low.. it's a nice exchange I don't understand why people don't use it..
something must be done if Coss want to survive
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The first time I saw this exchange, as at first glance, it is not bad enough. But there are almost no reviews about this exchange.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 There is no confirmation on the mail for the withdrawal of coins. I can not withdraw funds. User Oleg099      My email does not receive confirmation for the withdrawal of coins. Support is not responding. 
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The first time I saw this exchange, as at first glance, it is not bad enough. But there are almost no reviews about this exchange.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 There is no confirmation on the mail for the withdrawal of coins. I can not withdraw funds. User Oleg099       
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
I like the new interface of the exchange, now it looks much better

yep,,
but, i think the exchange need more volume my friend and i believe it will bring the value from coss token will increase
and a good marketing strategy will help to spread the word the exchange
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I like the new interface of the exchange, now it looks much better
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
June 6th Update COSS.IO
https://medium.com/@coss.io/june-6th-update-coss-io-c595e9d90ce9

It’s a short update for this week.

As you would have known by now, the new UI has been launched. The reaction from the community has been largely positive, and we are glad that you like the work we have done.

We aren’t stopping there, however. It is still a work in progress, and we would like to invite you to collaborate with us.

A Google form has been created for members of the community who would like to contribute any suggestions they have for the exchange. Do be as descriptive as you can. We will take in and consider all feedback, but we cannot promise that every requested feature will be implemented.

The new developers will be starting on the 11th at COSS headquarters! Our Romanian developers will also be flying in on the same day to kick off the technical briefing and development work with them.

We have sent out IPhoneX(s) to the winners of the COSS promo. We’ll like to take this chance to congratulate Mark Vaisberg, who is the first place winner. He will be handed his prize in person, as he is currently in Singapore and will be visiting COSS HQ this week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
COSS can only be said at the beginning of its development. And even now we can say that COSS held a start-up. Now you just need to work hard on it. I wish the team patience and magical success!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It seems that I did not notice any glitches, the interface really became much more interesting and visually pleasurable, and to the account of the ticket response, they are likely to be processed in the order of the queue and apparently too many tickets for processing.

Yes I hope next they concentrate on the tickets, usually they resolve it fast but sometimes errors like sending to wrong chain can take several weeks or months to resolve in COSS, they are also hiring a lot of staff
Its a good time to hodl steady for coss, I can see volume picking up after the API is launched
Activity: 476
It seems that I did not notice any glitches, the interface really became much more interesting and visually pleasurable, and to the account of the ticket response, they are likely to be processed in the order of the queue and apparently too many tickets for processing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
https://eloncity.io/
I've never hesitated with the future of COSS even though today's prices and some current time are down, as long as they have their own exchanges and solid teams then it's just a matter of time to see COSS go to moon.

The main thing that the command worked much. I like their interface. Perhaps there is no large volume, but it is very simple and clear to trade there.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello COSS believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of COSS at: https://cointopper.com/coin/coss

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 569
I've never hesitated with the future of COSS even though today's prices and some current time are down, as long as they have their own exchanges and solid teams then it's just a matter of time to see COSS go to moon.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
The new user interface on coss.io is now live!

You should now be able to see the new UI when you visit coss.io. 

In case you are unable to see it, we recommend clearing your cache, closing your browser, and opening the page again.

https://mailchi.mp/705fc386fcf1/whats-new-on-cossio-129937

Good work!

already knew from COSS telegram group
and this is the proof if this project have a great team with active development
i can't wait for another good news to increase the value of Coss token  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
https://eloncity.io/
The new user interface on coss.io is now live!

You should now be able to see the new UI when you visit coss.io. 

In case you are unable to see it, we recommend clearing your cache, closing your browser, and opening the page again.

https://mailchi.mp/705fc386fcf1/whats-new-on-cossio-129937

Good work!
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
I can see that the website is again under Maintenance, so it's probably going to be improved again. I really liked what they did on their last update, the interface looks much better now. This will affect the volumes, and the price of the coin for sure.

i hope so,,
because this exchange project is really great with active development,,
the dev team is active on telegram too to discuss everything about this project
Activity: 266
I can see that the website is again under Maintenance, so it's probably going to be improved again. I really liked what they did on their last update, the interface looks much better now. This will affect the volumes, and the price of the coin for sure.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
UI  is looking really sleek and COSS now has one of the nicest exchange designs. It's also easy to sue and am getting used to it. I see the price has arisen a little but I hope it gets back to its former glory and we see more traders and volume. It's another of my really long term hodls I guess and I also just have to be patient for the price to rise a little so that might bring new FOMO and investors into COSS who will want to hodl for long and get weekly revenue splits. That's the main reason for investing in COSS, so now we really need the open API to jack up the volume and more traders and pairs.
Activity: 395
here some good news from telegram

The new UI is live!
Users should be able to see it as soon as we pushed it to the site. If you do not see it, please do a force refresh of your browser and clear your cache.

We would like to thank you for your patience and enthusiasm for the new UI. Testing, reporting, and fixing of bugs have been going on pretty much non-stop since we began the testing phase. If you do encounter a bug, please refer to this link and report it.

Please be reminded to use the link provided below for feedbacks & suggestions instead of stating everything in Telegram where we would be unable to keep track & organize. Once again, thank you everyone. Stay frosty.

the dev team is active in development, so i believe this project really have a good future

seems this updates that make the price of COSS rising now,,
i hope it will be the beginning for the next waves of price
and now UI of coss look great
Pages:
Jump to: