Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 22. (Read 124462 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

Is kyc obligatory for everyone or only for those who want to trade with fiat? I was rejected, the bill is not good. A simpler kyc no? Very disappointed.

Yes full KYC for everyone, I'm worried that this will scare many small traders since they can trade and withdraw low (max a couple BTC) amounts without KYC, or even any amount without KYC (see dex exchanges and kucoin for example), elsewhere

I think this will initially impact the number of users, because most of the other big exchanges only require compulsory KYC if you're trading with fiat or withdrawing more than a certain amount of BTC a day
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

How much time do we have for the Kyc coss?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Is kyc obligatory for everyone or only for those who want to trade with fiat? I was rejected, the bill is not good. A simpler kyc no? Very disappointed.

Yes full KYC for everyone, I'm worried that this will scare many small traders since they can trade and withdraw low (max a couple BTC) amounts without KYC, or even any amount without KYC (see dex exchanges and kucoin for example), elsewhere
Activity: 60

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
COSS - FIAT Trading is finally here! This is a great news  and could it be the real signal  to buy the COSS? Voting for this news here -  https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/173
After this news, the price of the token should grow significantly. This is an important event. I hope this will attract many new users to the exchange.

It won't grow significantly unless they do some massive marketing.
Fiat trading exchange is no good if no one knows it exists.

But they should market it ASAP so it attracts users before other exchanges catch up. This part is extremely important.
Once COSS amass users it will most likely keep them even if other exchanges implement FIAT as most people don't like to change what they are used to.
The second very important thing is customer support. They better get their shit sorted out and solve tickets really quickly. This will help people stay and the word will spread about how good COSS exchange is.
The third is trading API, upgraded UI/engine etc.

I hope COSS team know what they are doing. But I have not seen any marketing yet. Posting an update on twitter or something doesn't help much, you can't lean on the community to spread the word.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
COSS - FIAT Trading is finally here! This is a great news  and could it be the real signal  to buy the COSS? Voting for this news here -  https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/173
After this news, the price of the token should grow significantly. This is an important event. I hope this will attract many new users to the exchange.
Activity: 308
Bought a bunch now. See if it pays of. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
COSS - FIAT Trading is finally here! This is a great news  and could it be the real signal  to buy the COSS? Voting for this news here -  https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/173

Great time to buy while price is so low.  Price was about exactly 1000% higher last bull run WITHOUT FIAT.   COSS is a sleeping giant,  it will wake up soon.
Activity: 98
Activity: 574
Any latest news? Where can i go to read the latest blog update?

In order to follow the news of the project, I recommend that you subscribe to the group in the telegram.
There's a lot of chatter and I do not always have time for everything to follow up just want to see the main thing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

In order to follow the news of the project, I recommend that you subscribe to the group in the telegram.
I don't mind investing in CELT because I know it will increase the FSA on my COSS. so even if the CELT project is a loss in the long run, it should help boost my COSS earning by a lot by thenHow does Celt work? Why are people sending eth to it? Why is it a 'risk'?
Activity: 290
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Up to 20% ups/downs are just normal market gyrations, especially for this coin. Mr Market is not rational and price will not always respond to the news as anticipated. Shut out the idea that markets move rational to news. Never had, never will.

You hold this coin for the occasional one big pump, not for small trading IMHO.
Activity: 28
Even that Aurora Dao coin trash went more green in price than coss.
just WTF

How is IDEX trash? They launched what - 8 months after coss? And have 20x higher volume now lol
Activity: 1162
the kyc they intend to implement is suicidal

https://medium.com/@coss.io/know-your-customer-kyc-faq-31cb4839c1a

Every thing is fine.  KYC was planned from the start.  Compliance is crucial and will give Coss huge advantage over other non compliant exchanges in the future.  

Advantage? Its a joke? I registered there and want to trade... but than seen, that they have KYC and closed this exchange. KYC on exchange - its full absurd! Even Binance (top1 exchange) dont requied KYC, and this small exchange want KYC from people.

KYC is mainly for fiat trading. I think you can trade crypto to crypto, but not sure for newbies if that is the case. I will go into the telegram or slack later and find out if New members MUST do KYC to trade on COSS for crypto to crypto or not. I wish crypto to crypto trading would remain without KYC, but maybe laws in Singapore are more stricter than other countries? I will try in any case to find out so then will let you know what the answer is to that.

As I know, KYC needed there for deposit and withdraw tokens. I registered there, but when saw, that they want KYC I closed this exchange.
Merit: 104
April 30, 2018, 07:40:44 AM
They need to change the whole front website. I liked the new design they previewed few weeks ago. Can't wait for it to land.

And YAAAAAAY for FIAT trading!
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
April 30, 2018, 05:21:33 AM
I hope they will soon remove this inscription "Beta" in the upper corner, which spoils the look.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 30, 2018, 01:31:28 AM
Well good news coming today they announced in the slack room that FIAT is opening today. Here is the latest announcement direct from COSS ADMIN..

Dear members of the community,

Ready for the new KYC process? Ready for FIAT?

Great! We can't wait for you to try it out!

The day we have all been waiting for is here. Our new KYC procedures and FIAT trading for our USD pairs goes live on COSS.io TODAY, 30th of April, 2018.

Now, before we release the guides, we want to sort of set the community's expectations.

1) These guides are rather detailed, so take your time to go through them
2) The guides will be released one after the other throughout the day, with some time interval in-between, to let everyone "ease" into it.
3) KYC applications will be processed continuously and bank transfers take time, so please be patient.

We should expect to see the first deposits and trades coming in over the next few days.

We do hope that the guides are detailed enough for everyone to go through.
and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through [email protected]

See you over at the other end of the process!

yours,

COSS.io team
Activity: 392
April 29, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
the kyc they intend to implement is suicidal

https://medium.com/@coss.io/know-your-customer-kyc-faq-31cb4839c1a

Every thing is fine.  KYC was planned from the start.  Compliance is crucial and will give Coss huge advantage over other non compliant exchanges in the future. 

Advantage? Its a joke? I registered there and want to trade... but than seen, that they have KYC and closed this exchange. KYC on exchange - its full absurd! Even Binance (top1 exchange) dont requied KYC, and this small exchange want KYC from people.

Binance also required KYC if you want to withraw more than 2 btc a day you need to upgrade  to lvl 2 security.
Today only decentralised exchange doesn't asks for identity and with all laws KYC will be soon everywhere it's just a matter of time

Very true, and with FIAT you should expect proper KYC so no surprises there, thats what the likes of coinbase have been doing for a few years now.
Pages:
Jump to: