Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 58. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 12
January 14, 2018, 08:59:55 PM
Seems like a fat whale decided to cash out. COSS dropped almost 50% in value.

No, price around 0.000013 ETH is somewhat average (normal) those past few days.

What bothers me most though, if I have COSS exchange open in a tab for a longer period of time my Firefox goes nuts, CPU usage 100% whole PC freezing... Closing the COSS browser tab, everything back to normal. Anyone experiencing same issue???

Another question, does 2FA work now??? Can someone confirm (I fck-ed my self last time I've added it as I couldn't login to account... It was working for a week or two, then it stopped and had to contact support to remove it)
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 06:39:36 PM
Looking at this project but I don't know, the website is so amateur and they aren't really focusing on the exchange, don't know if this is better investment then Kucoin, KCS right now are really undervalued.

And the fiat money option with verification does not look, they don't offer a new approach to it.
Yes, it is truth.
If I compare COSS exchange platform to Kucoin exchange platform (both are ICO about exchange and begin in same time), I like to use Kucoin exchange more than COSS exchange.
Smooth and easy to use, the tool to analysic the price of crypto on market is also better than COSS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 14, 2018, 06:10:14 PM
Seems like a fat whale decided to cash out. COSS dropped almost 50% in value.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:26:22 PM
So even if i`m a COSS holder i did never traded on their platform, would like to do it now and i would like to know how much i can trade with Basic account and if i can withdraw and how much max/day.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 14, 2018, 02:59:01 PM
Probably the same group whining about the new UI on Reddit.
Activity: 171
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
Looking at this project but I don't know, the website is so amateur and they aren't really focusing on the exchange, don't know if this is better investment then Kucoin, KCS right now are really undervalued.

And the fiat money option with verification does not look, they don't offer a new approach to it.

I'm not sure what you're really asking for. New approach?

And the website is fine. It's a bit flashy compared to Binance and KuCoin but neither Binance nor Kucoin have good websites in my opinion. The thing about exchanges is that they can't really look much different.

Why would I change from Bitifinex, Kraken or GDAX for COSS? When talking about FIAT?

Not a single chance, they do not offer any advantage from the majors, the concept is a mess, they talk about wallet service, debit card, missed the focus.

COSS targets to accept a wider range of fiat currencies appealing to some customer (e.g. GDAX does not allow USD for non-USD citizens), COSS provides 50% fee sharing (non of the others do that), COSS is targeting to be an ecosystem including integration in the real economy, not a pure coin exchange ....

COSS is not trying to replace GDAX, Kraken or Bitfinex, but to provide a viable alternative.

And how they plan to accept a wide range of fiat currencies without getting trouble from the regulatory boards? Like if this was a easy task all the other exchanges would be doing, or no?

The fee sharing is not an advantage, a serious trader would not change a market with the liquidity, like Bitifinex, with margin options and other perks, to get a rebate in a exchange like COSS.

They have a good ideia but along what was done until now I can say they might not delivery, and if they delivery I really don't know if it will get the attention that you guys are expecting.

From your previous posts I can see that all you do is complain about exchanges.
Go back to Kraken.
Oh wait, you complained about Kraken in like a dozen of your previous posts.

When you complain about one exchange and use argument that you use an exchange you already complained about before, it makes your argument invalid.
My guess is you're the type who's not happy about anything. No point in discussing with you.

LOL
January 14, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

And the website is fine. It's a bit flashy compared to Binance and KuCoin but neither Binance nor Kucoin have good websites in my opinion. The thing about exchanges is that they can't really look much different.

Why would I change from Bitifinex, Kraken or GDAX for COSS? When talking about FIAT?

Not a single chance, they do not offer any advantage from the majors, the concept is a mess, they talk about wallet service, debit card, missed the focus.

COSS targets to accept a wider range of fiat currencies appealing to some customer (e.g. GDAX does not allow USD for non-USD citizens), COSS provides 50% fee sharing (non of the others do that), COSS is targeting to be an ecosystem including integration in the real economy, not a pure coin exchange ....

COSS is not trying to replace GDAX, Kraken or Bitfinex, but to provide a viable alternative.

And how they plan to accept a wide range of fiat currencies without getting trouble from the regulatory boards? Like if this was a easy task all the other exchanges would be doing, or no?

The fee sharing is not an advantage, a serious trader would not change a market with the liquidity, like Bitifinex, with margin options and other perks, to get a rebate in a exchange like COSS.

They have a good ideia but along what was done until now I can say they might not delivery, and if they delivery I really don't know if it will get the attention that you guys are expecting.

From your previous posts I can see that all you do is complain about exchanges.
Go back to Kraken.
Oh wait, you complained about Kraken in like a dozen of your previous posts.

When you complain about one exchange and use argument that you use an exchange you already complained about before, it makes your argument invalid.
My guess is you're the type who's not happy about anything. No point in discussing with you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 47
January 14, 2018, 02:43:27 PM

They are already working with the regulators to get the required licences. And no, this is not easy, but doable.

As for market depth, yes, few exchanges will be able to get the volume of Bitfinex. But then

a) these are crypto markets not the traditional financial markets which are dominated by institutional investors. Also, there are few high volume professional traders, and those would only deal in the major crosses.
b) once you move away from the major pairs, the markets in any case are much less liquid.
c) Not all coins are listed on the big exchanges
d) fee sharing perhaps does not attract the volume based traders per se, but it certainly attracts the amateur traders or self-dealing day traders

Lastly, the integration in the real economy is not an idea, but a reality. Just go to the COSS website and check out the growing list of brick-and-mortar businesses they engage in.

Weather they will reach all their targets, I guess we will have to see ... but, at least for me, the signs look very promissing.
January 14, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

Activity: 252
Merit: 47
January 14, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

January 14, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

January 14, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

January 14, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 05:30:10 AM
why does COSS require its users to do KYC?
and the most complicated is the address verification part, I do not have a power bill yet. Because I still live with my parents
Because they gonna implement fiat feature in q2
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 03:57:24 AM
why does COSS require its users to do KYC?
and the most complicated is the address verification part, I do not have a power bill yet. Because I still live with my parents
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 14, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
There will be a maintenance tonight for several hours as they will implement the new UI and I noticed the exchange is working fast now and no glitches on buy/sell buttons which is great as I love trading on COSS. RUNE is working relentlessly even he has an injured wrist. He really believes in his business and so do I. COSS is sitting on a lovely moon from 6 cents a pop and now we are going to Jupiter which has four moons s get strapped in and enjoy the ride. My fee split this week was over 75 USD worth of coins and am just holding them in the DAO for at least another six months. Then I will distribute them.  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 14, 2018, 03:00:38 AM
Wow, they will be launching new UI with four new tokens added to their exchange, and they will also be running a promo for 3 of them. Good time for COSS finally started.

https://medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-january-13th-2018-80c73bdf83b8

This is really good news. I am holding on to these babies long term. Only thing that still annoys me, is the amount of time it took for me to make deposits to their website. When I transferred funds the price was 1.12 USD, and when the deposits showed up 24 hours later it was 1.71 USD. My FOMO made me buy at that price, but not the amount I was hoping for. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
January 14, 2018, 02:38:46 AM
Wow, they will be launching new UI with four new tokens added to their exchange, and they will also be running a promo for 3 of them. Good time for COSS finally started.

Yes. On the good news and the improvement of the exchange is well reflected in the price, again goes the price uphill, at the moment $ 2.72
You can say foothold for $ 1.50 when we go 3 $ and consolidate you can set goals higher.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
January 14, 2018, 12:41:23 AM

January 13, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
COSS team needs to improve user experience ASAP!

For example: I have much more than 0.002 ETH in my Dashboard at COSS. Why does it keep saying I need 0.002 ETH to distribute ETH if I got much more than that from split fee allocation? It sounds very stupid to demand the user to deposit 0.002 ETH so that he/she can withdraw his Ethers. The fee (which is already excessively high) should be paid by COSS and deducted from the distribution. They could easily pay 0.001 ETH and allow the user to distribute ETH to his/her wallet and charge 0.002 ETH from the distributed amount.

Now I (and everybody I suppose) will have to deposit some ETH to pay for this fee, wait for the transfer to be done and so on...

Well perhaps you should contact them directly and offer your feedback. I'm not sure if they read all the posts on forums.
Pages:
Jump to: