Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 65. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

While I share your frustration and anger... same thing happened to me yesterday and missed out on 100% rise in price.... it eventually got there.  Took almost a full day but it got there.  Problem seems to be combination of slow BTC networ and COSS but definitely most faults are on COSS exchange.  It shouldn't take this long.   Granted they're on beta version now, I really hope they fix this issue soon.  This coin has 20-30x potential based on market cap alone if they can make it work.  But it is big IF.

Thanks for your reply, hopefully they resolve my issue or return my funds. Saying that, they could have easily announced it on their site that they are having BTC deposit issues, if they were legit, like they did with Waves for example so their customers wouldn't have to go through such experience. But, obviously they benefit from such a scenario hence why they also don't reply to tickets for like over a week. It's a simple transaction for Christ's sake, that majority of descent exchanges seem to handle without any problem.

Coss has problems since 3-4 days and doing the best to book all pending deposits/withdrawels, has been announced on twitter some days ago:

https://mobile.twitter.com/cosscrypto
Activity: 6
January 07, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

While I share your frustration and anger... same thing happened to me yesterday and missed out on 100% rise in price.... it eventually got there.  Took almost a full day but it got there.  Problem seems to be combination of slow BTC networ and COSS but definitely most faults are on COSS exchange.  It shouldn't take this long.   Granted they're on beta version now, I really hope they fix this issue soon.  This coin has 20-30x potential based on market cap alone if they can make it work.  But it is big IF.

Thanks for your reply, hopefully they resolve my issue or return my funds. Saying that, they could have easily announced it on their site that they are having BTC deposit issues, if they were legit, like they did with Waves for example so their customers wouldn't have to go through such experience. But, obviously they benefit from such a scenario hence why they also don't reply to tickets for like over a week. It's a simple transaction for Christ's sake, that majority of descent exchanges seem to handle without any problem.
Activity: 28
January 07, 2018, 12:21:15 PM
Useless site, lost about $2000 worth of bitcoin. Sent it yesterday and still not on my BTC wallet there. Transaction confirmed by Bockchain. And before anyone asks, yes the addresses were correct - I take screenshot of every transaction. Similar amount was also sent to Binance at about the same time and went there in matter of minutes.

Contacted their support team and got an automatic reply stating that I will be contacted in about 7 to 10 days  Roll Eyes

What a joke!! Wouldn't go back there unless your are prepared to lose your money.

January 07, 2018, 12:17:53 PM
They are probably pumping their coin with our money that they withhold for like a week or so, as I don't seem to the only one who is having such issues. Hence why the price has gone up recently.
January 07, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
Useless site, lost about $2000 worth of bitcoin. Sent it yesterday and still not on my BTC wallet there. Transaction confirmed by Bockchain. And before anyone asks, yes the addresses were correct - I take screenshot of every transaction. Similar amount was also sent to Binance at about the same time and went there in matter of minutes.

Contacted their support team and got an automatic reply stating that I will be contacted in about 7 to 10 days  Roll Eyes

What a joke!! Wouldn't go back there unless you are prepared to lose your money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
January 07, 2018, 11:37:01 AM
Nice coin! Like the style, will be following.

Its a next BNB, just Hold

I wish, but honestly COSS is very overpriced right now, perhaps around $1 would make sense, anyway I don't complain, my bags are full and i'll start dumping soon, because x50 for me soonish! #GOGOCOSS Smiley

Not overpriced I think, big exchanges has closed new registrations, so people are coming for new exchanges like kucoin, binance, so hold, it will be like bnb soon.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

I wish, but honestly COSS is very overpriced right now, perhaps around $1 would make sense, anyway I don't complain, my bags are full and i'll start dumping soon, because x50 for me soonish! #GOGOCOSS Smiley
Go Big or Go Home
January 07, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
Go Big or Go Home
January 07, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
All exchange altcoşns are pumped but COSS is still remaining. It is only 1.4 USD. (KCS and bnb are over 20 usd already) Price is already started to go up and i think it is something unstoppable. Popcorn Mode On  Cool

Well, they both are getting massive volume and coss is having too many bugs.

If coss turns out to a bug free website it would rise very much but now it is very hard to use.

Its in beta mode yet, it will be fixed.
Go Big or Go Home
January 07, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
Fucking amateur exchange.

I transfered some funds from Binance earlier today, and the transfer is completed long time ago and confirmed dozens of times. However, they still do not show up in my COSS wallet. They have great potential if they stop ruining it for themselves.

I did transfer from binance to coss today and it went smooth. Have not faced any issue.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Looks like exchange shares\tokes are going up very fast. I'm Kyber holder but I think I need to buy come COSS Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 07, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
All exchange altcoşns are pumped but COSS is still remaining. It is only 1.4 USD. (KCS and bnb are over 20 usd already) Price is already started to go up and i think it is something unstoppable. Popcorn Mode On  Cool

Well, they both are getting massive volume and coss is having too many bugs.

If coss turns out to a bug free website it would rise very much but now it is very hard to use.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 07, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
Fucking amateur exchange.

I transfered some funds from Binance earlier today, and the transfer is completed long time ago and confirmed dozens of times. However, they still do not show up in my COSS wallet. They have great potential if they stop ruining it for themselves.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 07, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
Go Big or Go Home
January 07, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
Its another BNB and Ku Coin, buy now or regret later.
Activity: 25
January 07, 2018, 09:06:27 AM
Do we know what the reason behind this massive overnight pump is? According to the data COSS was once trading at .0015 ETH that's a pretty good price jump.

I saw on trollbox HitBtc few people who yell "buy coss" and the best nick one from them are "The COSSINATOR" Smiley
It was pump because many time coss exchange not working so some people make pump on HitBtc because there on coss was 5 btc daily volumen and ether nethwork many hours delay and nobody can fast send there tokens to sell when they pump it. So it was easy because asks was very small on HitBtc almost not exist. Plus some bigger buys when coss exchange works and they make easy pump. But already price go down again.

Wtf are you saying? You are just talking BS! literally no information.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 07:33:01 AM
Do we know what the reason behind this massive overnight pump is? According to the data COSS was once trading at .0015 ETH that's a pretty good price jump.

They are a similar token with kucoin. And if you checked kucoin is exploding.

People are trying to take a position on coss which can be the next kucoin.

You cannot seriously be comparing COSS to Kucoin ... it is on same level with Binance and will surpass binance very soon ... just give it time ... Dev should put their shit together with the new UI and Trading engine ... COSS is more than an exchange ... you should be aware of that ...
Go Big or Go Home
January 07, 2018, 07:00:56 AM
I think its next BNB
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 07, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

They are a similar token with kucoin. And if you checked kucoin is exploding.

People are trying to take a position on coss which can be the next kucoin.
Pages:
Jump to: