Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 67. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 11:34:35 AM
Which one is the better/safer place to buy COSS?  COSS exchange or HitBTC?
Ha I went through the same thing. Took a while to get my coins on HitBTC, then they got stuck there. Tried to move them back to Coss.io, they seemed to disappear for a day, next day they were back in HitBTC again.

The worst feeling is.... when you are waiting for hours (day) for you coin transfer and coin you wanted to buy goes up 50%....   happened to me twice in last two days....
Activity: 9
January 06, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Ha I went through the same thing. Took a while to get my coins on HitBTC, then they got stuck there. Tried to move them back to Coss.io, they seemed to disappear for a day, next day they were back in HitBTC again.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 06, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
Now with more capital inflow coming from more traditional markets, we are seeing a great need for more and more crypto currency exchanges, thus COSS is aligned and positioned nicely to collect some of the volume of trading and as it will focus also on new coin launches, it should do very well once it has fully completed it's main upgrades on the exchange site. The site today is working very smoothly now and they are working on the back log of withdrawals and deposits now as many got stuck because of the btc and eth problems over the last few days, so they are aware of the bottlenecks and doing their best to fix them. Once COSS goes beyond the one dollar price point it will be very interesting to see where we will go from there.
January 06, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

Deposit problems with ETH and BTC has nothing to do with COSS ... i have similar problems also with other exchanges....i had to wait for days before getting btc credited to my account from another exchange (i wont disclose the name) ... I have always gotten my btc and eth credited on coss the next day ... so if u want ur btc or eth credited earlier, do and wait for the next day for now ... btc takes even longer ... i personally do not transact with btc anymore..... i convert to LTC and do the transfer ... lower fees and faster ...

Use this opportunity to get COSS cheaper ... coz in the next days u wont see COSS at these prices again ... COSS is rapidly moving up at an exponential rate ...more and more people are getting to see the potential of COSS even with zero marketing ... just imagine after COSS goes life with the new GUI and trading imagine ... and then marketing ... ooohhhh boy...i just dont wanna think of what will happen ... it will surpass binance and bittrex ... COSS will be ver scarce to get as everybody will be hodling due to the fee split ...THE price of COSS will reach 20$ by end of Q3 2018 ... IF the trading engine and GUI gets through successfully ....MARK THIS ... come back to this in Q3 of 2018 and tell me i was wrong ....

HODL HODL HODL

Wish you all the best ....

So is it "normal" for this to happen?  I transferred BTC from binance to COSS last night.  It's been over 7 hours and it shows as "complete" on Binance side and it's been confirmed 50 times.  I still don't see it on COSS account and their customer service don't respond to my email.  Is this really "normal"? 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
January 06, 2018, 09:31:53 AM
I translated the tokens to this exchange, after a while decided to withdraw, the tokens were written off from the account but did not appear in the wallet. Wrote in support, they ignore, I lost money because of these scammers. I do not advise you to go to their shit-exchange.

Did you ever take 10 minutes of your expensive time to contact them in their Telegram- or Slack-Channel?
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 08:44:29 AM
exponential ....

I summarised your post to the essential  Cheesy

HAHA ... what a perfect SUMMARY ....  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 06, 2018, 08:18:10 AM
exponential ....

I summarised your post to the essential  Cheesy
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

Deposit problems with ETH and BTC has nothing to do with COSS ... i have similar problems also with other exchanges....i had to wait for days before getting btc credited to my account from another exchange (i wont disclose the name) ... I have always gotten my btc and eth credited on coss the next day ... so if u want ur btc or eth credited earlier, do and wait for the next day for now ... btc takes even longer ... i personally do not transact with btc anymore..... i convert to LTC and do the transfer ... lower fees and faster ...

Use this opportunity to get COSS cheaper ... coz in the next days u wont see COSS at these prices again ... COSS is rapidly moving up at an exponential rate ...more and more people are getting to see the potential of COSS even with zero marketing ... just imagine after COSS goes life with the new GUI and trading imagine ... and then marketing ... ooohhhh boy...i just dont wanna think of what will happen ... it will surpass binance and bittrex ... COSS will be ver scarce to get as everybody will be hodling due to the fee split ...THE price of COSS will reach 20$ by end of Q3 2018 ... IF the trading engine and GUI gets through successfully ....MARK THIS ... come back to this in Q3 of 2018 and tell me i was wrong ....

HODL HODL HODL

Wish you all the best ....
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 06, 2018, 06:54:33 AM
They really need to work on getting deposits and withdrawals fast at all times. I've got another BTCBTCBTC deposit that seems stuck, 15 confirms now and still not showing up on my exchange wallet.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 06, 2018, 05:13:43 AM
maybe in Q3-Q4 IF big IF somebody will be traded there. Almost most time exchange not working, not loading all buttons or describstions and almost nobody traded yet there.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 06, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
So... is it safe to move my BTC to COSS exchange now?  Seems like this place is having some issues!  Looks promising... but worried I'll lose my BTC if the site is buggy.  One question though... so we receive weekly COSS coins for having balance in the exchange?  IS that how it works?
COSS is safe to upload funds and also withdraw from but as you know at the moment both ETH AND BTC blockchains are clogged up to their eyeballs. I still am waiting for one ETH to come form another exchange HITBTC and am waiting two days sigh so if you are looking to perform arbitrage trading on COSS or anywhere else now isn't the best time for it. COSS has humongous upside potential right now because looking at where Binance and KUCOIN prices are right now, COSS once it gets all it's ducks in a row can easily moon to around 2-3 USD by the 2nd quarter of 2018, if not higher.
January 06, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
January 06, 2018, 02:16:29 AM
So... is it safe to move my BTC to COSS exchange now?  Seems like this place is having some issues!  Looks promising... but worried I'll lose my BTC if the site is buggy.  One question though... so we receive weekly COSS coins for having balance in the exchange?  IS that how it works?
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 11:34:47 PM
I translated the tokens to this exchange, after a while decided to withdraw, the tokens were written off from the account but did not appear in the wallet. Wrote in support, they ignore, I lost money because of these scammers. I do not advise you to go to their shit-exchange.
Activity: 9
January 05, 2018, 10:50:51 PM
I can make purchases on there now. Seems a lot smoother, but if they update to something much better they will kick ass.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
It is good to see higher volumes now in COSS exchange and also the fact that many people are holding COSS for very long term gains from the weekly distribution as well as token value. Look at how KUCOIN has grown within just a few months, COSS holders also see the potential for COSS to grow in a similar fashion, even though it might just take a little longer for COSS to get there.

Big exchanges are getting inundated with demand and are stopping/slowing down of new accounts. COSS seems well positioned for a boost, just like Binance is doing now.
Activity: 5
January 05, 2018, 09:52:23 PM
Good call on setting up maintenance on the website. I am now able to access the Exchange and make money.
Please remember that this is beta. I actually like the product and am seeing COSS pass Binance and KuCoin. This will be a 10-15$ coin within Q2 this year. The history and features they’re presenting are way ahead of the competition.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:41:35 PM
The worst part of the project is that the tokens you earn are not identified in the direct exchange account. A team may make a request regarding this matter can solve the problem. However, the transaction volume in the exchange does not increase. If the new interface and the ad event do not happen, it does not seem to arrive good places
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
January 05, 2018, 07:08:34 PM
I lost track on COSS, what is the current situation with the exchange? COSS is still #130 on coinmarktcap with only ~490k volume, which is pretty low imo.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 07:02:41 PM
So much problems though. Can someone PM me when 2FA is fixed :S
Pages:
Jump to: