Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 72. (Read 124517 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
January 01, 2018, 05:19:00 AM
It's the same for everyone. You'll be able to make a buy order for anything under 1300 sats for some reason, which is why there's a massive wall at 1299 sats. It's the same reason the price plummeted a couple of days ago, came back, then dipped again today! I noticed a similar issue in the BTC/OMG market today as well.

While this is happening, people can only sell, so the market's price can only go down. If there is an issue, then the market should at least be paused to prevent this from happening.

Are you sure about that?

It is one of the biggest problems an exchange can face. If you are right they should stop exchange and make maintenance as soon as possible.

Don't have any BTC on the exchange right now to check the issue but if that problem is real I agree they should immediately fix the issue.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
January 01, 2018, 03:15:15 AM
It's the same for everyone. You'll be able to make a buy order for anything under 1300 sats for some reason, which is why there's a massive wall at 1299 sats. It's the same reason the price plummeted a couple of days ago, came back, then dipped again today! I noticed a similar issue in the BTC/OMG market today as well.

While this is happening, people can only sell, so the market's price can only go down. If there is an issue, then the market should at least be paused to prevent this from happening.

Are you sure about that?

It is one of the biggest problems an exchange can face. If you are right they should stop exchange and make maintenance as soon as possible.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 12:23:36 AM

Wow if this is true for COSS highest bid is limited to 1299 sats, we have a major issue. This needs to be fixed ASAP.
Today was a good day. While all other altcoins are all gaining grounds on their prices, we have been stuck at 27 cents and wouldn't go up any more because BTC price is weighing it down.

They announced the new UI on Jan 2nd. I hope this issue gets fixed by then. Huh
Activity: 63
December 31, 2017, 11:02:40 PM

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 07:11:33 PM
Hi guys, am i the only one who cant execute a buy order in COSS/BTC?

Here the error: "insufficient balance", and as you can see i have balance left.

https://imgur.com/QCFqLSg
Activity: 20
December 31, 2017, 06:32:54 PM
I put in a sell order for LTC <> BTC pair and this exchange will not execute the order.... This exchange SUCKS!  I cancel the order and withdrew my LTC to trade else where.... Looks like it still as unreliable as it was 6 months ago..... SAD!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 03:37:10 PM
Platform working ? When I want login to exchange when I put 2FA code I have nothing - no massage about wrong code or anything simple just not allow me log in.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 31, 2017, 10:22:41 AM
No worries about the delay.

FIAT-Gateway is the key word.
legendary
December 31, 2017, 10:08:39 AM
About postponements, i am agreeing it should be bug-free so we can wait. But in the other hand there is lots of exchange on the way and if coss comes late there would be a little piece to take.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 31, 2017, 08:48:22 AM
We can wait.
Better relase something good with delays than platform with many issues and bugs.
I can wait month or 2 more.
I have many different tokens in my portfolio. Diversyfication is important too expecially if someone is impacient.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
December 31, 2017, 07:45:34 AM
They should also try to get there exchange listed on blockfolio app

An excellent write up on where COSS currently stands: https://medium.com/@adilabdulhalim/the-alternative-coss-io-870b032e25e4

Thanks for sharing the pics of new UI . The new UI looks quite cool

They will if they got their API ready.

Do we know anything about when they will get their API ready? Did team make any announcement related to that?

Yes, we do:

Rune Eversen today in COSS´ Telegram-announcement-channel:

Dear all.
First of all on this very last day of 2017 I want to wish you all a very happy new year.
It has been a turbulent year for all of us, both in the market in general but also for coss as a company.

Secondly and with regrets I would like to apologies to all our users as we now see based on the ongoing testing, that we will not be able to go live with the new UI in 2017.
On behalf of the dev team, the UI team and us here at COSS HQ, we are very sorry for this. We started testing 3 days before Christmas, but to many issues appeared while connecting the UI to the current engine, and with the amount of bugs discovered it makes no sense to rush it just to keep a deadline. We need to make sure the new version is stabile and functional before we go live.
I will come with a new update on January 2nd, and while waiting for that, I wish you all a prosperous 2018.

Again, we are truly sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

An excellent write up on where COSS currently stands: https://medium.com/@adilabdulhalim/the-alternative-coss-io-870b032e25e4

Do we know anything about when they will get their API ready? Did team make any announcement related to that?

No exact date, I guess when it's done. Same for UI.
December 31, 2017, 12:02:11 AM

legendary
December 30, 2017, 02:02:05 PM
I like COSS because this is my first ICO project and it has helped me a lot. I am sure COSS prices will tend to increase because I am a small investor of the project and have had the opportunity x5

I know that feeling.

In my first ico i got scammed hard. But the second one made a great profit and i still hold it with pleasure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 01:18:52 PM
I like COSS because this is my first ICO project and it has helped me a lot. I am sure COSS prices will tend to increase because I am a small investor of the project and have had the opportunity x5
Activity: 28
December 30, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

Hey coss team!! First concentrate Coss coin Price!!,
see Binance coin reach 0.01 to 10$, coss still sleeping coin. Wake up, now its coss echange image value

No, first concentrate on not being the shittiest exchange around. The price will follow that. Right now considering the volume and platform it is overvalued by 5x
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
December 29, 2017, 07:48:00 PM
Great project! I invested yesterday as well and I like how the platform is and the dividends system. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 212
December 29, 2017, 06:18:04 PM

Hey coss team!! First concentrate Coss coin Price!!,
see Binance coin reach 0.01 to 10$, coss still sleeping coin. Wake up, now its coss echange image value
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 08:06:48 AM

December 29, 2017, 12:33:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: