Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 127. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
pushed back 2 weeks, hmmm, how come? no notice no clear communication?  I expected more from the CREDITS team!

They made a clear statement on here and Telegram as to why they pushed back. Do some research
Could you tell more in detail what they said in the telegram? I have not heard about it.

They are not done with Alpha yet so they pushed back ICO. It's a good move but they still refuse to close the whitelist, which is an issue
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
After payment is made and tokens are distribute to our ETH address, Is there a lock-up period after that, like tokens can't be moved till some date?
Why can't [Suspicious link removed]panies supply good interviews? Why does everything need to be bedroom webcam-quality?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Here is a new huge interview with CREDITS CEO and Founder Igor Chugunov! Igor explains CREDITS technological aspects, tells about the project team and perspectives of CREDITS blockchain platform. How does it work? Where can it be applied? What are its advantages? Don’t miss a chance to get all the details about CREDITS blockchain platform straight from our CEO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zubbi0q9lkk&t=1214s

#CREDITS #blockchain #cryptocurrency
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI
pushed back 2 weeks, hmmm, how come? no notice no clear communication?  I expected more from the CREDITS team!

They made a clear statement on here and Telegram as to why they pushed back. Do some research
Could you tell more in detail what they said in the telegram? I have not heard about it.

Irish Tech News published an article about CREDITS. We are sharing our biggest wins of the past year and plans for the future, information about our ambitious team and tips to others looking to build their business.
Find out why CREDITS platform is perfect for creating services on a blockchain and a lot more by following the link.

https://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-credits/

Activity: 330
Merit: 123
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
ohh. the token sale was moved to feb 15? so 14 more days before i am able to contribute. goshh im so excited about this project. it will reached hard cap really fast.
Activity: 532
Hi Dev. if my initial contribution chosen is 1eth. When ico time can i contribute 5eth which dont obey what we have chosen? Or smart contract will reject us? because i cant change my contribution already which stated from [email protected]
Activity: 21
@CREDITS TEAM:   About your TOKEN BURN PROMISE:

Please for us what assurances you can provide that you really truthfully will keep your promise to BURN all unsold ico tokens after the ico??
Is there any technical guarantee that you are not going to SCAM the public by this highly important claim?

As you know token supply has biggest degree of influence on your valuation! So this is important question.

Many many other ICOs claimed the same but at the end they did not burn the tokens, and got therefore punished by the market or regulatory bodies. So please answer us!

Thank you
Activity: 308
CREDIT offers the excess of transactions so fast that everyone wants
And by the way.. Is Ico already started Huh
Activity: 35
So this was delayed. Let's hope you can deliver
Activity: 5
@CREDITS TEAM  , PLEASE IMPORTANT ANSWER TO US:

Can you please explain what it means "ico tokens will be reserved."  ? --  When I reserve 5 ETH worth of tokens, and I am green "registered for Whitelist", and I transfer at the ICO date 5 ETH, will I receive all the CS tokens (equivalent of 5 ETH) GUARANTEED ?

Or are you registering MORE ETH amounts than the 20m$ hard cap and people will have to be VERY QUICK in making transactions to get "in"Huh

Thank you!
Your question is already have an answer inside)

Well, I would like to get this confirmed. Dear CS Team, can you please answer here. Thank you.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Looks like a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
Activity: 404

Can you please explain what it means "ico tokens will be reserved."  ? --  When I reserve 5 ETH worth of tokens, and I am green "registered for Whitelist", and I transfer at the ICO date 5 ETH, will I receive all the CS tokens (equivalent of 5 ETH) GUARANTEED ?

Or are you registering MORE ETH amounts than the 20m$ hard cap and people will have to be VERY QUICK in making transactions to get "in"Huh

Thank you!
Your question is already have an answer inside)

Thank you!

They don't even know
Activity: 21

Thank you!
CREDITS was featured in a new article on ZyCrypto. The article reveals details about CREDITS and gives information about areas of application of the CREDITS platform. For example medicine, smart house, internet of things and e-government.

https://zycrypto.com/credits-open-blockchain-platform-standalone-smart-contracts-internal-crypto-currency/

Our new blog post on Medium is about CREDITS possibility to compete with Ethereum. The article gives an overview of CREDITS and Ethereum differences and problems of PoW principle of the Ethereum, the advantages of CREDITS and technical aspects of the system. For more information click follow the link:
https://medium.com/@credits/will-credits-be-able-to-compete-with-ethereum-7b6a42c412e2

"The most striking novelty of the CREDITS platform are brand new, truly full-scale smart contracts. Not everybody knows that Ethereum, which was a pioneer in the smart contracts development, has limited facilities and cannot implement everything a user may want to. For example, you cannot adjust regular debit payments or a fixed debiting date. In this situation, you need to send a command to perform this or that operation from the external system. The CREDITS developers confirm that their platform is a full-scale and autonomous system that is able to perform all of these operations."

Jump to: