Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 123. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
When will be the Alpha release? Will it be released before 15 Feb?
I believe it is crucial to a successful crowdsale.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What number of operations is your system able to perform per second? I wanna be sure that it’s compatible with the service like AliExpress.
Activity: 196
Hello. Judging by the name of your platform, the main focus is made on lending, right?
No, Credits is planning to cover the whole range of financial operations by making them simpler, more transparent and more available.

Oh, i’ve heard a lot about the same kinds of initiatives. Due to what will all this be achieved?
The base for this system are distributed registries, this algorithm is described clearer in the WP.
This seems to me so complicated that i’l better ask the question that i’m more interested in: will your system be suitable for cheap transactions?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. Judging by the name of your platform, the main focus is made on lending, right?
No, Credits is planning to cover the whole range of financial operations by making them simpler, more transparent and more available.

Oh, i’ve heard a lot about the same kinds of initiatives. Due to what will all this be achieved?
The base for this system are distributed registries, this algorithm is described clearer in the WP.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
any free tokens giveaway?
you can join the bounty campaign.if you are interest in the project you can join the tele to ask them.

Still, there is vacant for people who want to join their campaign, the project seems to be very interesting and I thought already the ICO has been completed. What was the Credits hard cap in the crowdsale?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
you can join the bounty campaign.if you are interest in the project you can join the tele to ask them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Are the pre-ico bonus tokens locked up for any period of time?
You can see it via etherscan
))) no, it's a serious project, there will not be airdrops.
Hi thread manager/dev, is there gonna be bonus for the regular ICO? And when we purchase the token on ICO, is it gonna be credits token/coin in the credits alpha version or temporarily use ERC20 and swap it later? I hope someone can answer this.
Hi friend. No, there will not be any bonuses on the main ICO stage. And yes, now CS is an ERC20 token, and we will be able to swap them after Beta release of Credits Platform. it will be 1 erc20 CS = 1 mainnet CS
Activity: 238
What happens to transactions that didnt land on list of completed transactions? Who can view the information about them?
Activity: 238
Hi thread manager/dev, is there gonna be bonus for the regular ICO? And when we purchase the token on ICO, is it gonna be credits token/coin in the credits alpha version or temporarily use ERC20 and swap it later? I hope someone can answer this.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Whose duty is it to send the new-formed registry to all the nodes of the network? I guess that this should be carried out by the main node.
Activity: 224
Does only the owner of the main node get payment? What about the nodes used to solve BFT consensus? Their owners should be rewarded, too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Our Chinese speaking followers are welcome to join CREDITS’ Chinese social media channels where they can read and discuss latest news in their native language!

欢迎中国粉丝加入我们CREDITS中国社群,在这里,你们可以用中文讨论、阅读我们最新的进展!

https://t.me/creditschina
http://m.iqiyi.com/w_19rwb77g7h.html
http://m.youku.com/video/id_XMzM0NDg4OTYwMA==.html
https://weibo.com/u/6463164274?is_all=1

Activity: 28
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Meet our next partner Aiternis.
Aiternis is a global clinical blockchain platform and marketplace designed to accelerate medical research and improve patient care. Aiternis goal is to provide the best care available through effective research & development, fundraising and world wide collaboration through the Aiternis platform. Imagine a marketplace where you can unlock findings from your research easily while making patient data totally private with a click of a button? Aiternis data set protocols will include a set of security features, allowing the information holder to restrict or share any subset of data with the rest of the users on the platform for free or for a fee.

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/2266

Jump to: