Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 142. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 13
The internet > you
To get approval for a "coin" in the United States and Singapore is undervalued.

Check for yourselves if that's correct.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Having observed the slow rate and the high fees of transactions, the term of this project have thought it wise to create a new platform for the operation of financial products on a unique scheme of building a ledger with smart contracts, which achieves:
• A speed of processing transactions up to 1 million transactions per second
• An average processing time of 3 seconds per transaction
• Very inexpensive processing cost.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
hi, when will the token list on which exchange and on coinmarketcap? thx
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
CNBC Arabia TV Channel mentioned CREDITS in a recent news program. Market analyst Naeem Aslam spoke about CREDITS during his speech regarding cryptocurrency and ICO
https://youtu.be/NMzthDkEFa4

We can see it in Twitter  Grin Stop this spam please
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Hi, any word on when whitelist participants will be notified on whether or not they were approved?  Also, what was the price during pre-ICO?  Is it possible to purchase with BTC during ICO instead of ETH?  Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
CNBC Arabia TV Channel mentioned CREDITS in a recent news program. Market analyst Naeem Aslam spoke about CREDITS during his speech regarding cryptocurrency and ICO
https://youtu.be/NMzthDkEFa4

CREDITS CEO Igor Chugunov shared ICO Project & Goals with Bitsify. Read at https://credits.com/en/Home/NewsItem/2216

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
CREDITS is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Website and Twitter linking
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Tell me, how big are the chances for CREDITS, to overtake the ETX by the speed of transactions?
What is ETX?
Most likely he meant to type ETH.
CREDITS development team is getting closer to Alpha version release!
At the moment we are testing the operation of smart-contracts, we search for optimal interaction factors of smart contracts with the platform itself: different quantity of smart contracts in one pool, processing speed, etc. In other words we model ideal environment to check how the system reacts to different types of loads.
After optimizing smart contracts there will be only one last step left before releasing Alpha version: the final testing of the entire system.
We will keep you informed about all our technical developments and important steps we make! Follow us for further updates at credits.com

Tell me, how big are the chances for CREDITS, to overtake the ETX by the speed of transactions?
What is ETX?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Activity: 44
hi, i took part in the pre-ico. When will Credits(CS) come to exchange?

Plans which exchange first?
I noticed that there's been technical reviews by Colombia University and Entersoft on this project.  Is the dev code open-source?  Will there be a GitHub we can view commits at, or pretty much wait for the alpha version coming before the ICO?  Thanks.
it was announced earlier
We’re frequently asked why we still haven’t shared our program code on GitHub.

The answer is simple — we take care of our contributors.

As you already know, we have developed a unique combined consensus protocol, which allows CREDITS to deliver unprecedented data processing speeds of over 1 million transactions per second, with a time interval of 0.01 to 1 second. The protocol is based on calculating the mathematical functions of all registry transactions, while applying the principles of Proof of Work. It accurately determines the storage of the latest up-to-date copy of the registry and software on this node (Proof of Capacity), by calculating the sum of the values of the entire contents — the hash code.

CREDITS team is working hard on the program code and is testing it every day. We have industry experts, whose experience allows us to effectively develop Alpha version of the platform.

Indeed, CREDITS positions itself as an open platform for developing decentralized applications. At the moment we are in the process of receiving patent for our products, which all of our investors will certainly appreciate. We are concerned about our intellectual property.

After the release of the Alpha version, we will be ready to put our code in the Open-source and we will be happy to receive any comments or suggestions from your side.
In my opinion, refuse of using Merkle tree is a very bad idea, no matter how much resources it took. In this case it’ll be impossible to reach a good structure of registry which will lead to fails in system’s operation. They’d better increase their own computing capacity than refuse to use it.

Believe me, it’s a very good idea. Developers of the project will create their own registry structure which will meet all their requirements, so there’s no reason for you to worry in this case.

i'm fully agree with you !
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If you believe that the resources are spent unreasonably when Merkle tree is used, what option will allow to do it rationally?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good afternoon! Tell us please, why did you decide to refuse to use Merkle tree in operation of the system?
Activity: 20
Hello you wonderful Credits community 🖐👍

I Interview Yaroslav Tonkovidov the portfolio manager of Finforge and Investor relations at Credits. The main point that's stands out is that They claim the platform can execute more than 1,000,000 transactions per second! that's a Fast Blockchain!

https://youtu.be/1vUVQy4czYw
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I noticed that there's been technical reviews by Colombia University and Entersoft on this project.  Is the dev code open-source?  Will there be a GitHub we can view commits at, or pretty much wait for the alpha version coming before the ICO?  Thanks.
Jump to: