Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 143. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Transaction speed: transfer within CREDITS

Time necessary for data transfer within CREDITS considerably outruns familiar methods such as a bank transfer. That is why we decided to tell the difference between “old” and “new” transactions.

The thing is that information provided by hash is transferred in an unchanged form. Moreover, the system operates typical data which also speeds up transfer. Speed directly depends on the number of blocks in the chain or registers in the hash table, as in CREDITS.

A distributed hash table (DHT) is used for a permanent and stable connection between nodes. As structured data, a hash table can represent an associative massive which contains pairs (key-value). DHT term is also related to a range of principles and algorithms which allow to record data by distributing information of various node-keepers’ set. The principle of algorithm can also restore data by means of a key distributed search.

The peculiarity of a distributed table is an opportunity to distribute information among a certain set of node-keepers in the way that each participating node could find a value associated with this key.

https://medium.com/@credits/transaction-speed-transfer-within-credits-3374b0d7e182
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
In my opinion, refuse of using Merkle tree is a very bad idea, no matter how much resources it took. In this case it’ll be impossible to reach a good structure of registry which will lead to fails in system’s operation. They’d better increase their own computing capacity than refuse to use it.

Believe me, it’s a very good idea. Developers of the project will create their own registry structure which will meet all their requirements, so there’s no reason for you to worry in this case.

What will the Credits registry look like, if it isn’t a secret?
The developers’ team offers to use registry in which every record will consist of hash-code of block of transactions for adding to the list of candidates which are to be added to registry. It also worth noticing that every record will contain identifier of the node and mark of time of formation.
I understood well what info every record contains in case of Merkle tree. What about development of Credits?
I’d like to say that in this case everything is thought over excellent! Each registry record will contain info on direction of transaction, its initial and final accounts, the type and the number of units of withdrawal, the type of enrollment, and the number of credit of units.
It’s very interesting, thank you. So what’s the result? How will such a structure affect the operation of the system?
Activity: 336
In my opinion, refuse of using Merkle tree is a very bad idea, no matter how much resources it took. In this case it’ll be impossible to reach a good structure of registry which will lead to fails in system’s operation. They’d better increase their own computing capacity than refuse to use it.

Believe me, it’s a very good idea. Developers of the project will create their own registry structure which will meet all their requirements, so there’s no reason for you to worry in this case.

The developers’ team offers to use registry in which every record will consist of hash-code of block of transactions for adding to the list of candidates which are to be added to registry. It also worth noticing that every record will contain identifier of the node and mark of time of formation.
I understood well what info every record contains in case of Merkle tree. What about development of Credits?
I’d like to say that in this case everything is thought over excellent! Each registry record will contain info on direction of transaction, its initial and final accounts, the type and the number of units of withdrawal, the type of enrollment, and the number of credit of units.

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Activity: 378
Hello! Why did creators of the project decide to use a cycle of search for main and trust nodes as a time unit?
Activity: 350
I haven’t found any info on the way in which the duration of one cycle will be calculated. Maybe somebody will explain me this?
Activity: 602
I can see there are bounties for this project. But I can not find any dedicated thread for bounty. would any one share the link here ?
Activity: 261
Hi everybody, friends! How long is it before the start of the ICO?
Well, the ICO starts on February 1, so go count it – there’re about 22 days left)
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi everybody, friends! How long is it before the start of the ICO?
Tell me please, how much did the company manage to collect during the pre-ICO in Ethereum?
Greetings! There’s a little more than 4000 ETH.
Activity: 378
VOTES
Tell me please, how much did the company manage to collect during the pre-ICO in Ethereum?
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I've gone through the whitepaper and roadmaps but was wondering if someone more experienced knows what benefits CREDITS brings when compared to RaiBlocks , which has no fees and also high transaction rate.
Activity: 574
Based on what calculations did you get the amount that your system will be able to process 1 million transactions per second?
Based on MVP speed i think. But the big tests are coming after alpha release and everybody should understand that the results may be some another, or even better or worse
Will the tokens that were not sold during pre-ICO be put on the ICO?
There’re no tokens left after the pre-ICO because the hard cap was reached. In other case the remaining would be just burnt.

and this is one of advantages. the smaller quantity in offer - the higher price of coin. but it's in case if they will not reach the hard cap
If the team wants to be fast, they have to set up their own chain. What they're trying to do is really hard. They claim to be faster than the Universa. At the end of the ICO project will be a nice investment but after that it will remain pump-dumb coin unfortunately.
And what do you think they are doing?) it' not a fork o copy-paste, it's own blockchain with own dPOS consensus protocol
Perhaps the person who sells this coin is very cheap not knowing the potential of this coin in the future. After they get the coins people are in a very hurry to sell their coins. I'm sure someday this coin will go to the moon.
I have special "long-term wallet" and this coin will be sent to it  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: