Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 158. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hey. I’ve already understood how the process of selecting the main node among the others is carried out, but how can other nodes verify its authenticity?
All these nodes receive the result containing a time mark, verify it, and only after that they accept the authenticity of the node.
Is it that simple? I don’t think that such an option is safe.
I considered you to be a newbie and tried to explain it as simply as possible. The complete process looks like this: all the nodes get the calculated value, compare the calculation time allocated to the main server's search, check it and confirm the node's confidence.
Well, it becomes clear. Is a distance of the node from other nodes or node’s performance a determining factor for choosing a particular node?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hey. I’ve already understood how the process of selecting the main node among the others is carried out, but how can other nodes verify its authenticity?
All these nodes receive the result containing a time mark, verify it, and only after that they accept the authenticity of the node.
I considered you to be a newbie and tried to explain it as simply as possible. The complete process looks like this: all the nodes get the calculated value, compare the calculation time allocated to the main server's search, check it and confirm the node's confidence.
Activity: 364
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
This one will be famous in the community, pre-ico is still ongoing?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
What concept is used to calculate the hash sum of a file? Why this one was chosen?
Activity: 280
BTW, DLT  should be described in technical paper.
You can find the document website, click the menu on the righttop, thers is submenu DOCUMENT, then you will find it.
https://credits.com/en

In document page 4 Ledgrr.

And I found this in telegram, "However DLT is distributed ledger and doesn't need to be in a blockchain structure.  Like IOTA and hashgraph."
U
Activity: 503
Merit: 106
I have a techniqual question
how can you proces 1 million transactions per second?
how is it possible?
waht algorithm are you using?
If you read our tech and white papers you know that we use DPoS + BFT and parallel eecuting pull transactions + we are not classical blockchain - we are more DLT
you mean distributed ledger?
I am reading your techniqual white paper
but I really don't find any techniqual info.
Same doubt.
Activity: 280
how is it possible?
If you read our tech and white papers you know that we use DPoS + BFT and parallel eecuting pull transactions + we are not classical blockchain - we are more DLT

A distributed ledger (also called a shared ledger, or referred to as distributed ledger technology) is a consensus of replicated, shared, and synchronized digital data geographically spread across multiple sites, countries, or institutions. There is no central administrator or centralised data storage.
You learn more from wiki
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_ledger
Activity: 294
Hello. What is the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased on the ICO?
I can’t name the exact number, but it certainly should be equivalent to 0.1 ETN.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. What is the minimum amount of tokens that can be purchased on the ICO?
Hey. If the node has calculated function value wrong, does it lose the right to become the main node for a certain time?
Activity: 336
Does it turn out that the competition among the nodes will easily be won by the one that has the best equipment? Do you really think this is fair?
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Congratulations Pre-ico
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Can I take part in th3 ico without whitelist?
How do I get whitelisted?

Hello! You can take part in ICO without being whitelisted. Also if you wand to be whitelisted write @David_Kolmakhidze in PM in Telegram he is head of investment deparment
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Can I take part in th3 ico without whitelist?
How do I get whitelisted?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can we already send eth to the address and get credits?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
how is it possible?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
how is it possible?
Jump to: