Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 161. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Very promising project! Hope it would be developed in more ways in the future!
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
90% of the Posts coming from Members with a "Member" Status, mostly from russia. The Thread is full of bot accounts.

A decent Blockchain project doesnt need a bitcointalk/bounty thread and ads on icolisting sites.

No github code and mvp video shows nothing special

For me it looks really fishy......

The posts beneath yours and above this one do look like random bot posts.

An honest project doesn't lay its foundation on stolen accounts and lies.

Also, I don't know if it is fair to judge based on this, but I just noticed that account NakiRR has all the same links in their signature as the person using my "Delicieuxz" account.

Though, perhaps they have just invested in this project.

Yeah totally fishy. All these accounts posting again to switch to the next page to hide my comment
Merit: 100
What technical solutions will be used in the system so that the service will work stably and at the highest possible speed?
Activity: 294
Developers should work to ensure that the system always contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry. Although, of course, with the current level of technology, this is most likely impossible. But in the long term, developers need to focus on this. This will eliminate the possibility of any fraud within the service.
What if there is not any technology yet? That's right, you just need to make it yourself! It is on this path that the developers of Credits have gone and made a common registry of blocks, which always keeps the latest up-to-date copy of the registry! Thus, the possibility of fraud within the service is zero.

Really ?? But how did you manage to realize this?
Each unit of stored information contains the hash code of the previous block and a list of data relating to this register with the associated number of the previous block. After receiving the block from another node, it takes its place in the general register of blocks according to the number. This saves network bandwidth. During the synchronization, only the block number is checked first. If the block is absent on this node, then it is downloaded and saved. As a result, the system contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry at any time.

This sounds soooooooo cool!!! I could not even imagine that this would be implemented TODAY in Credits. Also what, the last actual copy of the register will be accessible to each site of service?
That's right! Each unit of stored information will be sent to all nodes of the system, and this will help maintain the current uniformity of the state of the registry.
Merit: 10
Hello to all. Are there any restrictions on minimum purchases during pre-ICO?
Yes, the minimum purchase amount is 0.01 Eth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Developers should work to ensure that the system always contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry. Although, of course, with the current level of technology, this is most likely impossible. But in the long term, developers need to focus on this. This will eliminate the possibility of any fraud within the service.
What if there is not any technology yet? That's right, you just need to make it yourself! It is on this path that the developers of Credits have gone and made a common registry of blocks, which always keeps the latest up-to-date copy of the registry! Thus, the possibility of fraud within the service is zero.

Each unit of stored information contains the hash code of the previous block and a list of data relating to this register with the associated number of the previous block. After receiving the block from another node, it takes its place in the general register of blocks according to the number. This saves network bandwidth. During the synchronization, only the block number is checked first. If the block is absent on this node, then it is downloaded and saved. As a result, the system contains the latest up-to-date copy of the registry at any time.

This sounds soooooooo cool!!! I could not even imagine that this would be implemented TODAY in Credits. Also what, the last actual copy of the register will be accessible to each site of service?
Activity: 238
Hello to all. Are there any restrictions on minimum purchases during pre-ICO?

Activity: 280
When people distibute a chain, they always like to compare with Ethereum, claiming that they will go beyond Ethereum. Of course, Credits offical website is also compared with Ethereum, and we can see that Credits is faster then Ethereum. But to my delight, credits focus on the financial sphere, I like project on finance.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
90% of the Posts coming from Members with a "Member" Status, mostly from russia. The Thread is full of bot accounts.

A decent Blockchain project doesnt need a bitcointalk/bounty thread and ads on icolisting sites.

The posts beneath yours and above this one do look like random bot posts.

An honest project doesn't lay its foundation on stolen accounts and lies.

Also, I don't know if it is fair to judge based on this, but I just noticed that account NakiRR has all the same links in their signature as the person using my "Delicieuxz" account.

Though, perhaps they have just invested in this project.

https://i.imgur.com/EjCf5Rt.jpg
Activity: 266
You are saying that the registry on each of the servers will be under reliable protection. Can you tell us in more detail, under what kind of protection?
Activity: 392
I still do not understand which node on the network will play a more important role: trusted or principal?
Activity: 238
Tell me, but due to the fact that each node in the system will be connected to each other, this will not affect the speed of the service?
Activity: 252
What currencies can I pay for the purchase of coins?
You can pay for the purchase of coins either Btc or Eth.
Activity: 196
What currencies can I pay for the purchase of coins?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
^ Thanks, NakiRR.

Here's some more proof that the Bitcoin Forum account "Delicieuxz" is mine, but has been hijacked by the current poster of the account.

This is the 2nd to last post I ever made with my Bitcoin Forum account "Delicieuxz", before the hacker took it over. This post was made May 5, 2017 (the very last post I made with my "Delicieuxz" account was May 6, 2017), and the hacker's first post with my account was in September 1, 2017. There were no posts made with my "Delicieuxz" account between May and September, and I didn't try logging into my "Delicieuxz" Bitcoin Forum account since May, until today to ask for some help with troubleshooting a miner.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18889948

This is what I have in my bat file:

"cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://mine1.mpool.me:4003 -u Weblogin.Delicieuxz -p password"

This gives me the message "No devices detected!" in cgminer.

What needs to be different? Thanks.

And here's a video I just made of me being logged into my mpool.me account of the same name that's mentioned in that above quoted post:

https://youtu.be/FbI4gJa-cBI

Once again, it can be seen that I am the authentic owner of the Bitcoin Forum account "Delicieuxz", who made all the account's posts up to May 6th, 2017. Everything after May 6, 2017, that's been posted by the account "Delicieuxz" has been posted by a hacker and account thief.

I've downloaded the thread the above quoted post is from and added it to the archive of relevant thread backups that I included in my previous post in this thread.

The updated thread backup archive can be downloaded here: https://mega.nz/#!blpBlKyJ!8wVoH324zzUX-3shkKu25V9J4wwDttiUcA3LBB7UCQY

I've also edited the previous post's thread backup archive download link to point to this updated archive.
Jump to: