Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 165. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
That’s an interesting project but I don’t think it is possible to make it work so fast  taking into account the amount of work. Probably in a couple of years when technology will get even more advanced it will be achievable. But still this project has some long-term potential. 
You’re right. CREDITS can’t work at the full speed right now. But the team doesnt want to wait for the future to come they are creating the future! They have developed this technology from the scratch and it will help the platform to work as fast as it is currently possible.
Well, that sounds promising)) What kind of technologies are they working on and have developed so far?

When it comes to the speed of the service the main thing is the list of transactions. Every record is made of hashcode block of transactions that is added to the list of candidates for the registry.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
That’s an interesting project but I don’t think it is possible to make it work so fast  taking into account the amount of work. Probably in a couple of years when technology will get even more advanced it will be achievable. But still this project has some long-term potential. 
You’re right. CREDITS can’t work at the full speed right now. But the team doesnt want to wait for the future to come they are creating the future! They have developed this technology from the scratch and it will help the platform to work as fast as it is currently possible.
Well, that sounds promising)) What kind of technologies are they working on and have developed so far?
Activity: 294
Activity: 322
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Those who invested a large amount of money  are going to get  bigger bonuses?
Yes, of course.  It depends on the amount invested but they might get 20-40% bonus.
Activity: 364
Those who invested a large amount of money  are going to get  bigger bonuses?
Activity: 336
Good Day! New ICO round is coming in soon. So I wonder if there are any bonuses for investors?
Yes, for sure. Investors are getting 1.5% - 5% bonus. It depends on when they are planning to invest. The longer they wait the less bonus they get.
Activity: 350
Good Day! New ICO round is coming in soon. So I wonder if there are any bonuses for investors?
Activity: 574
What will happen to the project, if the sale does not manage to collect the soft cap?
min cap 1.5 mln $ reached, everything will be ok)
Activity: 129
great project as per their whitepaper
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Hello! Can someone explain to me, what is a peer to peer network? What role will it play in the functioning of Credits?

Peer to peer means that all members of system are equal and nobody has more rights than another. It is a foundation of blockchain technology

Credits will platform where all interactions between users will be performed in an equal way. Nobody will can to influence this system and it is great. Together with technical abilities this project will upend blockchain world

What do you mean by saying that it will upend blockchain world? Do you even understand what Credits is trying to achieve?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Hello! Can someone explain to me, what is a peer to peer network? What role will it play in the functioning of Credits?

Peer to peer means that all members of system are equal and nobody has more rights than another. It is a foundation of blockchain technology

Credits will platform where all interactions between users will be performed in an equal way. Nobody will can to influence this system and it is great. Together with technical abilities this project will upend blockchain world
Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Activity: 392
Please, tell me more about how your service will identify a data handler by system’s cores?
Activity: 574
Hello friends. Can anyone tell me the time frame for the ICO, if it is not difficult.

Information about token sale you can find here: https://credits.com/en/home/ico
Activity: 336
Good day, everyone. Does anyone know what function will be accomplished by system’s cores in Credits? Maybe it is possible to do without them?
Activity: 224
Activity: 252
Hello. How circular work of the network provides a highness of authenticity and of a relevance of information?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello friends. Can anyone tell me the time frame for the ICO, if it is not difficult.

Hello. ICO will take place from January 15 to February 15, 2018. Meanwhile, you can take part in the pre-ICO.
Activity: 364
If the transaction is not included in the register, it will be deleted from the system or will remain in its memory?
Jump to: