Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 180. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Does anyone know how many recent operations will be stored in the system? Will the account’s information about these transactions be kept?
It is #blockchain all operations will be stored in system on all nodes
Hello. Is it true that I can spend only 1 Eth on buying tokens?
what do you mean  Huh min ETH amount to purchase CS tokens is 0.01 and max 1000
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Good afternoon. Can I send ETH directly from the exchanger in order to avoid spending a lot of time on buying coins?
Hello. Don’t do it in any case, otherwise you won’t be able to get CREDITS coins.  Purchase tokens only via the official website!

Well, you have to buy tokens directly on the site, because as the friend reported you can run the risk of not receiving your tokens
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Can I send ETH directly from the exchanger in order to avoid spending a lot of time on buying coins?
Hello. Don’t do it in any case, otherwise you won’t be able to get CREDITS coins.  Purchase tokens only via the official website!
Activity: 98
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
As far as I understand, the in-put parameter plays a big role when adding a transaction to the validation. I’m wondering what kind of data it contains.
Activity: 322
Explain to me, please, why when the duplicate is detected, the first transaction from the pool is still taken, but the rest of them are considered to be illegitimate?
Activity: 322
Such a large service has no algorithm that solves the problem of double spending. It’s very sad, although, I hope that the developers will implement such an algorithm into the platform in the near future. But all in all I really like the CREDITS project!
Apparently, you’ve read the white paper of the project not carefully. How could you imagine the operation of such a service without such an algorithm? If it weren’t implemented, there would be huge confusion and a problem with fraud. That is why it has been developed long ago.
Really? Oh, can you tell us, on what basis will it work?
Well, yes, I can tell you, no problems. In general, the system accepted an agreement that the only true and correct is the transaction that came first for processing in the subsystem of the validator in order to prevent duplication of transactions in one block with the same identifier. Since the validator system has recorded that a transaction had already been committed from the current account and there are no values left to conduct the transaction, a consensus can’t be found.
Hello, can someone explain to me why information about changing the status of the registry is automatically sent to all hosts from the trusted list when information get to the validator and being confirmed during the process of carrying out a transaction?
Such a large service has no algorithm that solves the problem of double spending. It’s very sad, although, I hope that the developers will implement such an algorithm into the platform in the near future. But all in all I really like the CREDITS project!
Apparently, you’ve read the white paper of the project not carefully. How could you imagine the operation of such a service without such an algorithm? If it weren’t implemented, there would be huge confusion and a problem with fraud. That is why it has been developed long ago.
Well, yes, I can tell you, no problems. In general, the system accepted an agreement that the only true and correct is the transaction that came first for processing in the subsystem of the validator in order to prevent duplication of transactions in one block with the same identifier. Since the validator system has recorded that a transaction had already been committed from the current account and there are no values left to conduct the transaction, a consensus can’t be found.
Activity: 252
Hello. If you don’t mind, explain me please, why is the transaction always added to the registry only from the subsystem of the validator?
Activity: 358
Good afternoon. Does anyone know how many recent operations will be stored in the system? Will the account’s information about these transactions be kept?
Activity: 406
Hello. I’ve read that the system will always have an up-to-date registry among all trusted hosts, but I didn’t understand how the constant relevance of the data would be maintained?
Activity: 177
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Hello. What are the advantages of the Diffie-Hellman algorithm and why did you decide to use it in the work of your platform?
Activity: 280
This project is very good. I have read the advantages of CREDITS rather than on eth coin. ripple or bitcoin. this is a good deal and the deals are also fast, where now the bitcoin transactions take a long time
Do you think all the data that is stored in a separate thread when executing a transaction will be sent further in encrypted form or not?
yes, it will
Jump to: