Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 178. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Are there any specific dates for the roadmap? So when is S1 happen, when is S2 happen and so on?
For now your roadmap could be for 10 years which is fine for a business bad not very attractive for investors ;-)
Where did you see 10 years?  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hey everyone. Does CREDITS have a hard cup during the sale? 

Yes, sure it does. If i’m not wrong it’s 20 millim USD.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey everyone. Does CREDITS have a hard cup during the sale? 
Activity: 280
Good Day. Is it possible to use CREDITS to make investments and do it 100% secure?
Activity: 364
Hello.. Can you tell how much memory is occupied  for calling method of different clients in the platform? 
Activity: 266
Greetings. That’s truly awesome that financial transactions can be made without a middleman. But what I’m worried about is whether or not it’s going to be a quality job since nobody controls it?
Activity: 322
As far as I understand CREDITS can be used for a variety of different financial transactions. Is there any commission to be paid for it? Does it have to be paid for each transaction?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good day everybody. How many coins are going to be allocated to bounty program?
Hello. If i’m not mistaken it’s 4,8 - 7,2  million tokens.
Good day everybody. How many coins are going to be allocated to bounty program?
Activity: 434
Merit: 106
There is a HERO in everyone of us!
Are there any specific dates for the roadmap? So when is S1 happen, when is S2 happen and so on?
For now your roadmap could be for 10 years which is fine for a business bad not very attractive for investors ;-)
Activity: 252
Research is very a important thing for platforms like CREDITS. I cant really get it why developers are using mostly internal data sources because it’s simply not enough most of the time.
Of course one source of information is not enough to prove credibility of a borrower. Platform is going to use external sources on information as well.
Cool, that’s know I wanted to hear. Do you know what sources are going to be used and how it is going to be arranged?
in order to get access to external database platform will use ESB (Enterprise service bus). It allows remote access to different websites that provide necessary information on a paid by CREDITS coins bases.
That’s an interesting way to get information. Do you think it’s a secure way and it’s worth it?
I’m sure this access is going to be 100% secured. They say that  unique encrypted requests are going to be send to emails that are provided by information management system.
Well if they are using encrypted requests for real that it’s as safe as it can be. By the way do you know what kind of encryption is going to be used for all those requests to external databases?
Activity: 196
Research is very a important thing for platforms like CREDITS. I cant really get it why developers are using mostly internal data sources because it’s simply not enough most of the time.
Of course one source of information is not enough to prove credibility of a borrower. Platform is going to use external sources on information as well.
Cool, that’s know I wanted to hear. Do you know what sources are going to be used and how it is going to be arranged?
in order to get access to external database platform will use ESB (Enterprise service bus). It allows remote access to different websites that provide necessary information on a paid by CREDITS coins bases.
That’s an interesting way to get information. Do you think it’s a secure way and it’s worth it?
I’m sure this access is going to be 100% secured. They say that  unique encrypted requests are going to be send to emails that are provided by information management system.
Activity: 252
Activity: 392
Activity: 392
If the parties have already concluded a smart contract and then changed their mind about the transaction, can they cancel it?

before it's not complete yes
Hello. How will the network load affect the changes in transaction costs?

So, I would also ask this Smiley Will the fee always be the same or will it be according to the number of transactions?
first period it will be 0.001% fee of value
Jump to: