Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 188. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello everyone. I’ve read the description of the project very carefully, and I couldn’t understand the section on the cost of transactions. As far as I understand , the cost of each transaction will depend on the network load and specifically usage. But there is a description of the fact that the cost for each transaction will be set individually. So it turned out that I was confused. Is there anyone who can explain this to me?

Hello. Yes, indeed, the cost of each transaction will depend on the load on the network and from each user, or rather from a kind of transaction flow that he can make at a peak time on the CREDITS platform. The developers decided to divide the transactions into several types for these factors and set an individual cost for each of them in order to  simplify the task.
Activity: 238
Good day to everybody. Tell me please, if the conditions of the smart contract are fulfilled, can any trigger fields remain without verification?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello everyone. I’ve read the description of the project very carefully, and I couldn’t understand the section on the cost of transactions. As far as I understand , the cost of each transaction will depend on the network load and specifically usage. But there is a description of the fact that the cost for each transaction will be set individually. So it turned out that I was confused. Is there anyone who can explain this to me?
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
You are trying to solve a problem which the Raiden network is about to solve, aren't you? When you say that financial transactions are too slow on the ETH network, that will be a thing of the past should the Raiden network be successful.
Raiden network solving this problem only for ethereum assets. Not for all crypto. CREDITS its new and own network, which use ethereum network only for first stage - ICO, after it wil be own ecosystem and CS will be swapped on own currency. Look roadmap and WP

If Raiden solves the same problem that Credits is looking to solve, what's the point to prefer Credits over Ethereum? Ethereum has massive security already while Credits doesn't. A switch simply doesn't make sense because the capacity problems will be solved on the ETH network.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Hello. I’ve read that each server must act not only as a registry store, but also as a full-fledged transaction handler. Why would each server perform this option?
It's for increase of transaction speed, main nodes and servers will record transactions in blocks
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, will the data be transmitted in encrypted form in absolutely every communication channel between the main host of the network and the usual host or will there be any exceptions?

all data will be transmitted in encrypted form in absolutely every communication channel between the main host of the network
Activity: 392
It's great that the encryption will be done using the RC4 algorithm. I’ve heard that the work of this algorithm is carried out on a shared secret key, but I didn’t understand who will have access to this key?
Activity: 364
You write that the only true and correct transaction is that one which came first for processing into the subsystem of the validator. And is there a possibility that, nevertheless, the first transaction for processing will be an incorrect transaction? What will happen in this case?
Activity: 280
Hello. I have not previously encountered the notion of the "core of the system". Can you tell us what role will the core system play in the platform?
Activity: 154
Hello. I’ve read that each server must act not only as a registry store, but also as a full-fledged transaction handler. Why would each server perform this option?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, will the data be transmitted in encrypted form in absolutely every communication channel between the main host of the network and the usual host or will there be any exceptions?
Activity: 237
The project has a very good technical description. By the way, I liked the fact that the developers are planning to use the Merkle Tree in the work of the platform. I believe that tree-based hashing improves the stability and safety of the project.

Hi. Thanks. We dont use  the Merkle Three. This makes the platform slower
Activity: 196
It's great that the encryption will be done using the RC4 algorithm. I’ve heard that the work of this algorithm is carried out on a shared secret key, but I didn’t understand who will have access to this key?
Activity: 237
Hello everyone. Are the dates of the ICO already known?
Pre-ICO 10th Nov 2017- 15th Dec 2017
ICO 15th Jan 2018 - 15th Feb 2018
Activity: 196
You write that the only true and correct transaction is that one which came first for processing into the subsystem of the validator. And is there a possibility that, nevertheless, the first transaction for processing will be an incorrect transaction? What will happen in this case?
Activity: 308
The project has a very good technical description. By the way, I liked the fact that the developers are planning to use the Merkle Tree in the work of the platform. I believe that tree-based hashing improves the stability and safety of the project.
I want to disappoint you, but the developers refused to use the Merkle Tree in their work. Although, this is good news. On the contrary, the use of this technology slows down the platform
Unexpectedly. Then I don’t understand how the integrity of the data will be checked on the CREDITS platform. In this case, I can’t trust the project because of its low popularity.
You make an early conclusion, because the developers of the project have found an excellent alternative to the Merkle Trees! The platform will use a transaction registry, each record of which consists of a hash of the transaction block for adding to the list of candidates adding to the registry.
It sounds very interesting. And what, the speed of processing of transactions increases in this case? And what about the illegitimacy of changing the registry?
I want to disappoint you, but the developers refused to use the Merkle Tree in their work. Although, this is good news. On the contrary, the use of this technology slows down the platform
Unexpectedly. Then I don’t understand how the integrity of the data will be checked on the CREDITS platform. In this case, I can’t trust the project because of its low popularity.
You make an early conclusion, because the developers of the project have found an excellent alternative to the Merkle Trees! The platform will use a transaction registry, each record of which consists of a hash of the transaction block for adding to the list of candidates adding to the registry.
Jump to: