Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 189. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Hello everyone. Are the dates of the ICO already known?
Hello, yes, of course! ICO will begin on January 15 and will last exactly a month, until February 15
Activity: 406
Hello everyone. Are the dates of the ICO already known?
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Does anyone know in which way should one use the platform to find solutions to consensus?
Consensus Building
As a result, we have the main network node selected by all nodes. The main tasks of the main
node are: obtaining transactions in the candidate status to add to the ledger from all nodes, processing
them, building the last relevant ledger and sending a newly built ledger to all network nodes. The
process of transaction handling and building of the last relevant ledger is precisely the search for a
consensus solution. The result of building the last relevant ledger is the consensus solution.
The whole process can be divided into the following stages:
1. Search for the main network node;
2. Building of trusted nodes;
3. Receiving the list of transactions and building a list of candidates for addition to the
ledger;
4. Processing the list of candidates, voting of nodes (trusted and common nodes have
different weight factors (trust factor);
5. Removal from the list of candidates of unconfirmed transactions that have not been
verified or having a negative confirmation;
6. Building a list of confirmed transactions to be added to the ledger;
7. Adding transactions to the ledger with the timestamp and hash code of the block that
contained the transaction;
8. Sending the block with transactions to all network nodes. When received, it is added to
the registries of all nodes.
Good afternoon. It’s the first time when I see such a thing as "consensus". Explain me please, what does this mean and what role does it play in CREDITS’s operating.

google will help you with it
You are trying to solve a problem which the Raiden network is about to solve, aren't you? When you say that financial transactions are too slow on the ETH network, that will be a thing of the past should the Raiden network be successful.
Raiden network solving this problem only for ethereum assets. Not for all crypto. CREDITS its new and own network, which use ethereum network only for first stage - ICO, after it wil be own ecosystem and CS will be swapped on own currency. Look roadmap and WP
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello. As far as I understand, the project sacrificed the speed of processing transactions in order to ensure complete security of data storage, didn’t it? On the one hand, this is a right decision, and on the other it isn’t clear how quickly all transactions will be performed, and this is very important. I think the developers could find a more optimal solution to this problem.

Hello! Your statement about reducing the speed of processing transactions in favor of security is incorrect. The fact is that CREDITS company has developed a unique combined protocol that provides the maximum speed of processing transactions with complete security of data storage. So don’t worry about that.
I hardly believe it. If this is such a cool combination protocol, then why is there no information about it in the white paper of the project?

Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work
This sounds very encouraging. I wonder if the developers have already tested the combined protocol. I want to see the results of this testing with a detailed description just to make sure of your words.
I think It have been tested
Activity: 392
Hello. As far as I understand, the project sacrificed the speed of processing transactions in order to ensure complete security of data storage, didn’t it? On the one hand, this is a right decision, and on the other it isn’t clear how quickly all transactions will be performed, and this is very important. I think the developers could find a more optimal solution to this problem.

Hello! Your statement about reducing the speed of processing transactions in favor of security is incorrect. The fact is that CREDITS company has developed a unique combined protocol that provides the maximum speed of processing transactions with complete security of data storage. So don’t worry about that.
I hardly believe it. If this is such a cool combination protocol, then why is there no information about it in the white paper of the project?

Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work
This sounds very encouraging. I wonder if the developers have already tested the combined protocol. I want to see the results of this testing with a detailed description just to make sure of your words.
Activity: 434
Nice Project...I will Monitor this project
Activity: 252

Activity: 238

Activity: 252

Activity: 294
Good afternoon. It’s the first time when I see such a thing as "consensus". Explain me please, what does this mean and what role does it play in CREDITS’s operating.
Activity: 336
Greetings to everybody. I’ve read that developers of the platform plan to introduce material incentives to ensure the smooth operation of all servers. So I would like to know how much is this material incentive?
Activity: 280
Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work.
Information about the protocol is mentioned in passing, there’s very little of it. The combined protocol which is responsible for the high speed of transaction processing and for the complete security of data storage bases on the calculation of the mathematical function of all registry transactions, applying the principles of Proof of Work.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
You are trying to solve a problem which the Raiden network is about to solve, aren't you? When you say that financial transactions are too slow on the ETH network, that will be a thing of the past should the Raiden network be successful.
If that is the case, there is much risk.
Wish devs can make some clarifications about it.
That's a valid point...RDN seems also very confident in the market right now....
But correct me if I'm not right, Raiden does not support smart contracts, do they?
Jump to: