Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 200. (Read 37729 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
What are your main clients would be? Do you aim to take in any member, just like Bitcoin and Ethereum do?
i asked about clients in old thread, that will be financial structures, private and public, and all others, who wants fast and cheap transactions. So, they will have many clients, i hope  Smiley
Solid team, and a pretty good looking roadmap. I am not a tech type though, can somebody verify that it looks trustworthy?
Hey, I have experience in Solidity and C++. Yep, things they claim in their first post look pretty reliable. Of course, a lot of it will rely on technical expertise of the team − we will see how it will play out. Will follow this project to see how it holds up.
Good to hear your professional opinion, thanx. Be on touch!
What's the difference between this and Ethereum and any other public chain?
You should read tech papers, and you will understand this very quickly. And you will make your own opinion about this project, that will be right, i think
Guys, great project! Do you have any plans for airdrop program? I am willing to participate Grin
  Grin  Grin  Grin
It's a serious project, what airdrop?) are you kidding?))
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Wow, new financial network. Do you plan to partner with any banking institutions?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What are your main clients would be? Do you aim to take in any member, just like Bitcoin and Ethereum do?
Activity: 98
Guys, great project! Do you have any plans for airdrop program? I am willing to participate Grin
Activity: 238
Solid team, and a pretty good looking roadmap. I am not a tech type though, can somebody verify that it looks trustworthy?
Hey, I have experience in Solidity and C++. Yep, things they claim in their first post look pretty reliable. Of course, a lot of it will rely on technical expertise of the team − we will see how it will play out. Will follow this project to see how it holds up.
Thank you! Going to follow it too. PM'ed you on some other technical projects, please check your inbox Smiley
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Man, they got pretty much costless transaction (much lower fees compared to ETH) and higher processing speed. That's really sick!
Wow, thank you. Good to know. Hope this project would start with great pre-ICO.
You can check the speed of the transaction on the site, there is a MVP
Merit: 101
Man, they got pretty much costless transaction (much lower fees compared to ETH) and higher processing speed. That's really sick!
Wow, thank you. Good to know. Hope this project would start with great pre-ICO.
Activity: 209
Merit: 101
Hello, happy to see projects that aim to be competitors to Ethereum! How do you achieve high speed of transactions in your system?
Activity: 294
BitCoin is the Future!
what a pity! I found the origianl post disappear.

Most of the questions and answers of the original posts are written down on the Chinese ANN thread in Chinese.

Chinese ANN thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncredits-tps-350beta-2273672
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The features of credits are overwhelming.
Even attaining of 500k txns / sec is already more than enough.
And checking the team, seems that they can successfully provide their deliverables.
But I believe, beating the popularity of bitcoin and ethereum is a long way to go for credits.
And if the dev team is looking for an exchange to list this, you can check what I'm wearing for my signature. Anybits is relatively new exchange, but, they might provide services that you're looking for.

Thanks, we are think about your offer.
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
I follow you on twitter! Waiting for some great news!
Great, welcome, we are serious project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I follow you on twitter! Waiting for some great news!
New video on Youtube! Greg Valentine shares his viewpoint on CREDITS - innovative blockchain startup trend. For more information: https://goo.gl/rxTXnz
smart guy !) future millionaire ) it's a pity that my English isn't so good, i would like to make some video too
Jump to: