Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 25. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Independent hotels have complained about the unfairly high commissions charged by Online Travel Agents (OTAs), such as Booking, Expedia, Agoda, Tophotels, LateRooms and more. According to hoteliers, their rates make up as much as 25% of the booking revenue per guest.
Our new article on Medium explains how blockchain and smart contracts can solve problems in the hotel industry.

https://medium.com/@credits/how-blockchain-could-change-the-hotel-industry-2b84bd77fb93

plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
Price dropped again to 58 cents now is the best time to buy I bought some looking forward to funding my account or exchange some my other coins to trade for Credits, it is far better than some of the coins I'm holding right now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so
newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity, newcomers will think that the comments of these accounts are standing and are from “experienced” members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum
creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273672.440

We need to mention here that in this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers can invest more money and increase the price.

Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Again good news. The team does not close, but is ready to answer any constructive questions on the stream.
Merit: 11

Dear community, we are glad to announce a Q&A video stream session that will happen next week. Please, share constructive questions via this google form. Thanks for your support, guys!  Wink
Link: https://goo.gl/forms/uCobCvQkW78Ilxfp2
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
CREDITS Q&A Video Stream Session "Dear community, we glad to announce that there will be Q&A video stream session on next week! Please, write constructive questions you are interested in this google form. Thanks for support, guys!"
Ask all questions you are interested in. CREDITS Team will make stream video with a detailed answers: https://goo.gl/forms/uCobCvQkW78Ilxfp2 !
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
Cryptofan!
Is there any news on Binance? And then only on the site there is a mention and all.
It would be cool.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The demand for block chain technology in the financial sector should be the strongest, and the CREDITS, a new star with a good rise in ICO trading, has a chance to become a king in this field.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Yeah! But it will take some time. I think that the jump in the price of tokens CREDITS will be in the summer, that is 2-3 months.

But they are heading to massive adoption, they are going where ethereum has gone, maybe after a year the price could go to three digits I'm glad that I stumble this project this early but only have few funds to invest the price is very attractive for adoption.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Yeah! But it will take some time. I think that the jump in the price of tokens CREDITS will be in the summer, that is 2-3 months.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
the Credits price is stabil in bad market, i hope they will go to the moon when market is good and Credits listed in big exchanes.

The market is now recovering and so is Credits I want Credits to go up nice and easy just slow but with a huge volume, people are now becoming aware of Credits, it's for them to appreciate who they will listen or look into but better act before it's to late.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
the Credits price is stabil in bad market, i hope they will go to the moon when market is good and Credits listed in big exchanes.
And my orders below the price of ICO, still hope that someone will come to them and sell their credits ) I Probably do not count in vain for this but it is quite normal that after the end of ICO price drops.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
CREDITS price is holding very strong, even in this depressed bear market. Can't wait for $5. Not so far away guys Wink
Beta release Monday? I thought the pre-beta just got release and team is still developing the platform

I heard you and many others didnt get bounty for your translations on credits.
But probably you have invested a lot thats why you keep praising these scammers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hey guys, can you  clarify what is the lower limit of my donation at your ICO and pre-ICO?

ICO already ends or I am wrong? They already on the coinmarketcap and secondary market is really profitable for them, isn't it?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Today, the CREDITS token will become available for trading on yet another stock market ranked in the Top 20, CoinBene, making it the seventh platform for those wishing to buy CS.
Read more about CS listing on CoinBene in our new article on Medium.

https://medium.com/@credits/credits-token-now-available-on-coinbene-5c5317acd55b

Good and encouraging news for holders and believers. But is there any chance to see it on Bittrex in the near future?

Congratulation to Credits, new exchange, providing more liquidity to Credits tokens
Many ways to buy crédits now but probably that wont change a lot. Anyway that means exchange want it and probably they have more information than us and confidence to support crédits. Thats nice
Activity: 448
just take your time and release beta on monday, we need a robust beta 1.0, delays can happen and are normal

Beta release Monday? I thought the pre-beta just got release and team is still developing the platform
Activity: 448
Today, the CREDITS token will become available for trading on yet another stock market ranked in the Top 20, CoinBene, making it the seventh platform for those wishing to buy CS.
Read more about CS listing on CoinBene in our new article on Medium.

https://medium.com/@credits/credits-token-now-available-on-coinbene-5c5317acd55b

Good and encouraging news for holders and believers. But is there any chance to see it on Bittrex in the near future?

Congratulation to Credits, new exchange, providing more liquidity to Credits tokens
Pages:
Jump to: