Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 28. (Read 37709 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so
newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity newcomers will think that their comments are standing and are from experienced members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum
creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273672.440

We need to mention here that in this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers can invest more money and increase the price.

Potential investors, Credits (CS) fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

here you can see his full exposure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ex2dp9MtA&feature=youtu.be&t=852

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow. [/u]
For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.
Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Credits's technical white paper is poorly written. The technical white paper lists a lot of explanations of conventional terms, such as what is TCP/IP, what is Haffman Tree and so on, giving people a sense of "Outdoors". On how to achieve the speed of millions of seconds per second, Credits's white paper is not very detailed, very vague.

Agree with this. But if CREDITS has developed outstanding know-how on how to achieve 1 M TPS it'd be weird for them to disclose it in WP.  Such know-how may be considered to constitute the assets of a company. As I have said before let's give them a time.

I disagree. Do you think BTC would hold a couple hundred billion dollars market cap if the source code was closed? Of course not, it is all about the source code for a globally distributed decentralized payment network.

Agree with you.
Sure they will release it in due time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Credits's technical white paper is poorly written. The technical white paper lists a lot of explanations of conventional terms, such as what is TCP/IP, what is Haffman Tree and so on, giving people a sense of "Outdoors". On how to achieve the speed of millions of seconds per second, Credits's white paper is not very detailed, very vague.

Agree with this. But if CREDITS has developed outstanding know-how on how to achieve 1 M TPS it'd be weird for them to disclose it in WP.  Such know-how may be considered to constitute the assets of a company. As I have said before let's give them a time.

I disagree. Do you think BTC would hold a couple hundred billion dollars market cap if the source code was closed? Of course not, it is all about the source code for a globally distributed decentralized payment network.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Detailed description of technologies used in Pre-Beta is now available via the following link.

https://medium.com/@credits/functionality-of-credits-blockchain-platform-pre-beta-version-7eb93edc76f4

Activity: 11

I will be waiting the ICO cuz it looks awesome,say me do you have any whitelist?
There is red flag here, Credits says Nitin Gaur (Director at IBM Blockchain Labs) is advisor, but when I check his linkedin, nothing about Credits. I even send message to him at Linkedin, asking his confirmation as advisor at Credits, he do not answer.

Since a couple of days Nitin Gaur added his position as an advisor to CREDITS on linkedin.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitin-gaur-75571a9/

"As an advisor my focus and Interest in on scalability and economic viability of blockchain networks. I also assist with business models and structure."

True, there are some mistakes in this sentence (English) but still, having an IBM-director as your advisor should mean something, no?

Yes, they do have an impact, some people are now questioning people who are into Credits are we all shills or paid supporters of Credits? I don't think so it's my money I have the rights to invest where I want to, those who shame those investors almost $2,072,830 USD in volumes should check the stat daily.

The banks/centralized institutions are scared of Crypto and will do anything in their power to suppress it.
This fud is not coming out of nowhere.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
There is red flag here, Credits says Nitin Gaur (Director at IBM Blockchain Labs) is advisor, but when I check his linkedin, nothing about Credits. I even send message to him at Linkedin, asking his confirmation as advisor at Credits, he do not answer.

Since a couple of days Nitin Gaur added his position as an advisor to CREDITS on linkedin.

"As an advisor my focus and Interest in on scalability and economic viability of blockchain networks. I also assist with business models and structure."

True, there are some mistakes in this sentence (English) but still, having an IBM-director as your advisor should mean something, no?

Yes, they do have an impact, some people are now questioning people who are into Credits are we all shills or paid supporters of Credits? I don't think so it's my money I have the rights to invest where I want to, those who shame those investors almost $2,072,830 USD in volumes should check the stat daily.

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

For me is credits a long term investment. I have a lot of faith in this team.

Agreed, HODLING my Credits like there is no tomorrow and adding as much as possible.
They have an army of Russian developers working and refining the code.
This team is going from strength to strength.

Show us this army.
Where this army is working so we can check their progress?
As usual just fancy words.
Pathetic scammers.

Agreed, HODLING my Credits like there is no tomorrow and adding as much as possible.
They have an army of Russian developers working and refining the code.
This team is going from strength to strength.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Sebastian my friend, we really need to send you on a reading course. Maybe afterwards you can watch some youtube videos on sofware development in whatever
language you speak to understand how it works.
Google concept development and you will see it is not coding.
Please if you are going to Fud something, know what your talking about.
Whoever is paying you to fud on here is overpaying. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Credits is perfectly on track. Smiley
As usual your replies are just as nonsense as credits updates.
Im wasting my time talking to scam supporters i guess.
Keep your investment there and come back to show us your portfolio soon.

Activity: 246
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
can I find out how the basic sale of tokens went? it would be interesting to find out. and where you can find out information about the team more detailed?
I heard a source that the CS might be listed on binance in April and this could happen because I believe this project has a very good development strategy and they have the support from all over the community Cryptocurrency. I am considering investing more CS because the price of CS is very cheap

Binance does not list scams.

Credits will never moon because people who buy this coin does not have the money to buy it up.
If they had the money, they would not buy this coin.
HAHA, that's an overstatement Smiley Or a lie, whatever suits you.

With pre-Beta Credits have shown that they're not a scam, there is a product behind it, which is functional, though they logically still have a few bugs. But they should eliminate most of them for Beta and certainly until the main-net in June. The question is how many transactions per second can they achieve, but we need to wait for a proper test with enough transactions. Right now there's not enought transactions to view that.

It doesn't matter how much Sebastian and therat can FUD the project, they at least have something to show unlike most of other ICO projects. I am still waiting for the code to see if they are really legit or just another project, who claim to be ETH killer without a substance.

In the beginning the paid shillers and most of the pathetic investors here were saying that they have the code but they wait to "patent" it. Now they all wait to build that code.
Here you can check their claims that they work on the project from 2016. But somehow they have nothing ready and they build it now.

https://i.imgur.com/ghX7JkD.png

Is this FUD too?

Sebastian my friend, we really need to send you on a reading course. Maybe afterwards you can watch some youtube videos on sofware development in whatever
language you speak to understand how it works.
Google concept development and you will see it is not coding.
Please if you are going to Fud something, know what your talking about.
Whoever is paying you to fud on here is overpaying. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Credits is perfectly on track. Smiley
I heard a source that the CS might be listed on binance in April and this could happen because I believe this project has a very good development strategy and they have the support from all over the community Cryptocurrency. I am considering investing more CS because the price of CS is very cheap

Credits will never moon because people who buy this coin does not have the money to buy it up.

With pre-Beta Credits have shown that they're not a scam, there is a product behind it, which is functional, though they logically still have a few bugs. But they should eliminate most of them for Beta and certainly until the main-net in June. The question is how many transactions per second can they achieve, but we need to wait for a proper test with enough transactions. Right now there's not enought transactions to view that.

It doesn't matter how much Sebastian and therat can FUD the project, they at least have something to show unlike most of other ICO projects. I am still waiting for the code to see if they are really legit or just another project, who claim to be ETH killer without a substance.

In the beginning the paid shillers and most of the pathetic investors here were saying that they have the code but they wait to "patent" it. Now they all wait to build that code.
Here you can check their claims that they work on the project from 2016. But somehow they have nothing ready and they build it now.

Is this FUD too?
Activity: 35

With pre-Beta Credits have shown that they're not a scam, there is a product behind it, which is functional, though they logically still have a few bugs. But they should eliminate most of them for Beta and certainly until the main-net in June. The question is how many transactions per second can they achieve, but we need to wait for a proper test with enough transactions. Right now there's not enough transactions to view that.

It doesn't matter how much Sebastian and therat can FUD the project, Credits at least have something to show unlike most of other ICO projects. I am still waiting for the code to see if they are really legit or just another project, who claim to be ETH killer without a substance.

Activity: 202
Merit: 103

Your right, I should stop, its a guilty pleasure.
These guys don't have a clue.
Wonder how long this fud will last, 10$, 50$,300$?
Impossible to Fud if the price goes over 500$

We are wondering too for how long you are gonna act like paid shillers and pathetic investors.

"We are wondering too for how long you are gonna act like paid shillers and pathetic investors."

WE!!!So there is a group of you that are creating fake fud. I knew it.
You are very smart. Credits should hire you on their project.

And you are very dumb for slandering Credits and insulting anyone who speaks positively of Credits.
Fair enough bringing up red flags but continuing to create meaningless fud just shows everyone that you/your group have an agenda to
suppress the price which is foolish.
Pages:
Jump to: