Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 48. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I read that Credit can reach 1 million transactions per second. Others have been able to get high transaction speeds by modifying code & removing constraints in a closed environment but CS team has been able to show they are able to approach these numbers in their test.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Damn the way things are going on I cannot buy Credits at the price I want it I thought it will go down further and my buy order will be completed I should have joined the others who call this scam so I can help it lower the price, but I already posted support top this project I only have 20k Credits.
I wonder how the coin managed to resist the global correction. I was sure she'd pull down, but I was wrong.

I am enjoying watching all the fuds and confidence putting a much lower buy order only to get disappointed that it's not getting down to the price I want, I have to take action and buy more at 50 cents on one of my exchange, sold some of my coins for this.
Still now I see as volumes fell so I hope in the next few days we will see essential falling and then I will be able to be bought )
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
ктo пoдcкaжeт кoгдa бyдeт зaпycк . в кaкиe бayнти вxoдить я нoвичoк

зaпycк в июнe. тaк лyчшe пoкyпaть дo этoй дaты Smiley

Translate: Launch is in june. so better buy before that date Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Continue acting dumb.  Binance will never ever consider listing them. And now this has been reported to SEC.
Good luck with this shitcoin.

And what you think SEC do about something that is a) not a security and b) not based in US?  Going reporting to SEC is just going to waste their time and annoy them.  Be careful you dont annoy them too much they may want to broaden their reach - you want that for all cryptocurrency?

No worries, SEC is just the beginning. It will be dealt with properly everywhere.
Lol, are you for real with this statement?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
ктo пoдcкaжeт кoгдa бyдeт зaпycк . в кaкиe бayнти вxoдить я нoвичoк

False, it`s a GOAL for them to x times in 3 years why is that illegal?  It`s the same as in 3 year we will be the number one blockchain.

dreams without goals are just dreams and they ultimately fuel disappointment. Have dreams, but have goals, life goals, yearly goals, monthly goals, daily goals.

Continue acting dumb.  Binance will never ever consider listing them. And now this has been reported to SEC.

Not acting dumb, I`m saying that every project have goals...
Merit: 103
Sebastian, my old friend. First you mistake me for somebody else (well, assuming it was me) and now i’m all of the sudden friends with somebody.

After calling my name two times I want to make something clear. The reason for not reacting on your posts is because you’re part of it all (i’m not high yet, forgive me). There’s a relation between you being Russian, your daily posts on this thread and the fact that Credits hasn’t switched to a moderated thread to filter your daily messages.  Wink

So people, I hope this will answer all your questions why Sebastian is putting so much effort into this. Nobody would do this without any interest. Although Sebastian looks like he's bashing Credits, the main goal for this is the opposite.

Keep up to good work buddy, cheers!

Yeah, its weird count-intuitive reason, but I wondered this too.  So much time and effort spamming one thread, has to be significant agenda or simply being paid to do so. Its certainly odd behaviour otherwise.

Although Sebastian is mentioning some points which really do need to be cleared out (by a dev answering the questions or time that will tell), the amount of posting and the time/effort he takes to do this is really outrageous. It keeps surprising me that somebody will only do this just to ‘warn us’.

There are many scams were you won’t see Sebastian. He's only 'busting scams' within this thread. So his need of willing to help people is very dedicated to one ICO/coin/project. The conclusion is that his main goal isn't just helping us.

The fact that Credits hasn’t started a moderated thread indicates that for some reason they are ok with Sebastian turning this thread in a colorful canvas, although many members complain about the amount of (the same) posts Sebastian makes every day. Any other ICO/coin/project would have moderate it for the sake of their members/investors/etc.

Why would Credits block al the persons telling 'the truth' on their social media/telegram channels, but won't moderate this thread which is used as a reference by many persons? This website, and also this thread, are high listed in the Google search-engine (result page). Credits is allowing Sebastian to scare off people who are Google-ing for Credits and see this thread as the first Google result.

I leave it up to you guys wether he’s really mentally ill, or he’s just fucking things up because he was told to do so.

ps. Sebastian, can you add the missing-proof of their patent-filing to your why-credits-is-scam-list? They told us they would publish it last week but they didn’t do it... Thanks mate, keep up to good work!

Lmao, That's some aikido stuff right there. I understand your point though, publicity is publicity. Even when BCC was KNOWN to be a Ponzi it was still in the top 50 for months. I'm not claiming CS is BCC by saying this, I'm just saying CS is getting a lot of exposure from the "fudders" as well.
Merit: 13

And what you think SEC do about something that is a) not a security and b) not based in US?  Going reporting to SEC is just going to waste their time and annoy them.  Be careful you dont annoy them too much they may want to broaden their reach - you want that for all cryptocurrency?

False, it`s a GOAL for them to x times in 3 years why is that illegal?  It`s the same as in 3 year we will be the number one blockchain.

dreams without goals are just dreams and they ultimately fuel disappointment. Have dreams, but have goals, life goals, yearly goals, monthly goals, daily goals.

When Credit will trading in Binance?
Kucoin is charging 3 Credit coin for withdrawing into my Cold wallet. Any idea of low withdrawing fees exchange for credit coin

Did you put credits in MEW

Dunno you never know when Binance will list a coin because they will keep it quiet.
But with number one volume on Kucoin most of the time I don`t think it takes long to list Credits Smiley

Too bad, it's never going to happen. Now this shitcoin is being reported to SEC. Violating basic regulations and laws regarding fucking price talk, which they are doing every day, and not making any price related ads which they are now doing. This is fucking hilarious.

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/86iwzr/credits_is_now_doing_illegal_marketing_showing/

Activity: 9
Kucoin is charging 3 Credit coin for withdrawing into my Cold wallet. Any idea of low withdrawing fees exchange for credit coin

Dunno you never know when Binance will list a coin because they will keep it quiet.
But with number one volume on Kucoin most of the time I don`t think it takes long to list Credits Smiley

Too bad, it's never going to happen. Now this shitcoin is being reported to SEC. Violating basic regulations and laws regarding fucking price talk, which they are doing every day, and not making any price related ads which they are now doing. This is fucking hilarious.

https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/86iwzr/credits_is_now_doing_illegal_marketing_showing/

They spoke about credit as ETH and BTC competitor :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=429&v=5y0xUpnObQE

Prices have fallen sharply as soon as the BTC signs down. I think this is a good time to buy some CS and keep it for a long time because in my country they are talking about this project a lot and there are a lot of people willing to invest more and wait for the CS to reach $ 1 in the coming time. I think CS is the first choice to invest and hold until the end of this year
Buying at low, holding till the right time, and selling at high. That's it, taking easy profits. More and more potential investors interested about Credits projects and its promised applications, services will help to rise its liquidity, which in turn can increase the price of CREDITS. Next exponential growth of the whole market seems to come at somewhere around June of 2018. Buy it, hold it, and wait to sell it in June. Happy invest, everyone!

Cheesy You know it's not always that easy as it sounds, buying low selling high. There are a lot of whims in the market that make it difficult to hit the right timings.

If you look at the BTC chart it`s easy to day trade BTC and make profit in this kind of market.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
Prices have fallen sharply as soon as the BTC signs down. I think this is a good time to buy some CS and keep it for a long time because in my country they are talking about this project a lot and there are a lot of people willing to invest more and wait for the CS to reach $ 1 in the coming time. I think CS is the first choice to invest and hold until the end of this year
Buying at low, holding till the right time, and selling at high. That's it, taking easy profits. More and more potential investors interested about Credits projects and its promised applications, services will help to rise its liquidity, which in turn can increase the price of CREDITS. Next exponential growth of the whole market seems to come at somewhere around June of 2018. Buy it, hold it, and wait to sell it in June. Happy invest, everyone!

Cheesy You know it's not always that easy as it sounds, buying low selling high. There are a lot of whims in the market that make it difficult to hit the right timings.

Activity: 146

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
CREDITS proved to be a stable project that is not afraid of the bearish market. I am sure that in a few days the prices will go up.
Activity: 10
Kucoin is charging 3 Credit coin for withdrawing into my Cold wallet. Any idea of low withdrawing fees exchange for credit coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Here you can check an example of how they create the fake accounts with many posts and activity.
Plus the bots that they are working all day long around the forum for creating posts and activity so
newcomers will think that these accounts are legit and unique.
Because of this activity newcomers will think that their comments are standing and are from experienced members.
So watch out this kind of accounts as are all artificial created for commenting all over the forum
creating a hype every day with stupid updates and creating "experienced" accounts.

We need to mention here that in this thread the representative is ICOCloud.
Watch out the rest accounts and their activity.
JennyH
Mike Sh
Falleot
cprman

So now you can imagine what happens on the rest of the forum on thousand of topics on different sections.
Any account praising these scammers can be or a fake account created by them or just greedy investors
that are afraid about their investment and they keep supporting these scammers no matter what so newcomers
can invest more money and will pump the price.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
Credits is performing better than other ICO in just a matter of weeks volume and price are high and they are now in the 125th spot if Credits keeps performing like this it will end in the top 50 next month, congratulations to early birds nice profit.
Pages:
Jump to: