Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 50. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Prices have fallen sharply as soon as the BTC signs down. I think this is a good time to buy some CS and keep it for a long time because in my country they are talking about this project a lot and there are a lot of people willing to invest more and wait for the CS to reach $ 1 in the coming time. I think CS is the first choice to invest and hold until the end of this year
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
CREDITS Team has added subtitles in different languages to their video about the Alpha version test! You can now watch the video with Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, Hindi and Japanese subtitles! Enjoy!
CREDITS over 400K TPS Alpha Test http://youtu.be/dS_Z41r4sCs

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Is ART1985 you best friend or what?
Im focusing on other projects too dont worry.
I will inform you for other scammers except credits too.

WOW Nice job, your parents must be proud of you!
But come with some new "scam news" not the same over and over again.

We talked about the github that has nothing.
We talked about your fake accounts and bots.
We talked about your shady representatives here.
We talked about your "expert" devs using MD5 for providing private keys.
We talked about banning accounts all over the social media because they were asking for proofs for your claims.
We talked about your scam partnerships that you praise every day to create a hype because you have nothing VALUABLE to present.
We talked about your fancy whitepaper created by marketers and not developers.
We talked about your popular video that proves nothing as its transactions between nodes on same computer with zero network latency.
We talked about your scammer ico promoter Suppoman that is a crypto clown.

As on every comment you have nothing valuable to add. You are here trembling for your investment and you dont care if people get scammed.
So you are just a pathetic human being that brings no value on this industry.

Take ART1985 and the other jokes around and talk about your next sh*ts you are going to comment.

I`m not friends with ART1985, if he is an investor in Credits we are friends haha
Nice list btw but all old news and old articles, try to find something new instead copy the same thing every time.

They clarified that they will release the code in the upcoming weeks...

Fake account are here with every project so nothing new

Wtf is this, I`m sharing my point of view nothing wrong with that

So what?

We talked about banning accounts all over the social media because they were asking for proofs for your claims.
Yep they are banning account that are spreading FUD like a child

We talked about your scam partnerships that you praise every day to create a hype because you have nothing VALUABLE to present.
Two guys from IBM in the house ( confirmed on twitter! ) so what is your problem here?

Nothing wrong with the white paper.

We talked about your popular video that proves nothing as its transactions between nodes on same computer with zero network latency.
Bulls*t it`s tested and you going to see more testing the upcoming week.

I made a lot of money with the advice from Suppoman

So bye
It's a pity to miss this 10 - fold return project. Everyone ignores it because of the team's Russian background.Maybe the Russian project should be reconsidered.

Let me make clear that Vitalik Buterin is also from Russia, so why would nobody trust Credits make no sense  Smiley
Thinks we going to see when they release the mainnet in June
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
It's a pity to miss this 10 - fold return project. Everyone ignores it because of the team's Russian background.Maybe the Russian project should be reconsidered.

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
We have added subtitles in different languages to our video about the Alpha version test! You can now watch the video with Arabic, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Turkish, Hindi and Japanese subtitles! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/dS_Z41r4sCs

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The increase in the CREDITS coin program encouraged investors to take part in this project, and the recent price has also been maintained at a relatively high level. The subsequent price has much room to improve.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sebastian, my old friend. First you mistake me for somebody else (well, assuming it was me) and now i’m all of the sudden friends with somebody.

After calling my name two times I want to make something clear. The reason for not reacting on your posts is because you’re part of it all (i’m not high yet, forgive me). There’s a relation between you being Russian, your daily posts on this thread and the fact that Credits hasn’t switched to a moderated thread to filter your daily messages.  Wink

So people, I hope this will answer all your questions why Sebastian is putting so much effort into this. Nobody would do this without any interest. Although Sebastian looks like he's bashing Credits, the main goal for this is the opposite.

Keep up to good work buddy, cheers!

The first step of our Chinese article contest is finished! We would like to thank everyone who sent their articles to us to participate. Now you are welcome to vote for the best article in our Weibo group! We have a short list of 3 best articles and you, guys, will choose who will get first, second, or third place! Simply hit the like button to vote for your favourite article. Voting will be availaible till March 30.

朋友们,我们中文文章比赛的第一步就完成了!我们要感谢所有参与的人们。现在欢迎你们在我们的微博小组投票选出最好的文章!我们列出了3篇最佳文章的名单,你们将决定谁将获得第一名,第二名和第三名!只需点击按钮即可投票选出您最喜欢的文章。投票将于3月30日截止。

https://www.weibo.com/6463164274/profile?rightmod=1&wvr=6&mod=personinfo&is_all=1

Today for the first time we would like to present some members of our community and tell how they got inspired by CREDITS blockchain platform. We would sincerely like to thank them for supporting CREDITS from the very beginning of our story. Read the full article by following the link.
https://medium.com/@credits/how-do-people-feel-about-credits-64b8b977f88a

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

As on every comment you have nothing valuable to add. You are here trembling for your investment and you dont care if people get scammed.
So you are just a pathetic human being that brings no value on this industry.

Take ART1985 and the other jokes around and talk about your next sh*ts you are going to comment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

WOW copy paste on every page nice bro! thanks for the info now you can focus on other projects.

That's my boy keep it up but we need a lot more articles and videos apart from those you are showing I am beginning to think the dev team like what you are doing because if they do not, they would have created a moderated thread, we are now a very popular thread here in Bitcointalk and you made this possible.

WOW copy paste on every page nice bro! thanks for the info now you can focus on other projects.

I think EOS will die when Credits considered be most stable one. Since we are investors of CS we also need to be patient that the BETA should convince all universal DEV and adoption of more organization. Untill then its a waiting game for us. Always competetion brings the best amoung the two

Here you can check how your scam promoter Suppoman works.
A great video exposing him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ex2dp9MtA&feature=youtu.be&t=852
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think EOS will die when Credits considered be most stable one. Since we are investors of CS we also need to be patient that the BETA should convince all universal DEV and adoption of more organization. Untill then its a waiting game for us. Always competetion brings the best amoung the two

By supporting scammers (and you know that they are scammers) to protect your pathetic investment, it makes you a scammer too as you are trying to convince newcomers to hold or to invest because of your interest.
So dont act like you are some random guy commenting here.
You are just pathetic really.

What a son of b.**tch..

arent u tired..of crying the same shit like a whore? lool ..should really be a cunt to sting here all hours of the day and swalow the same soupe like a jerk ..

It seems from ur pseudo u are a german or a ducth f**cking retarded morron..

Another new account just to comment on me here saying NOTHING valuable for once again.
Im not tired AT ALL!
Im REALLY happy exposing scammers.
And you getting angry it seems you have some mental issues.
Check your doctor first and then take the others that are passing by to comment and go all together to play with your barbies like a happy family.
Pathetic scammers.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

I left 5,000 tokens and sold the rest. Now I will wait for the summer and launch of the platform. I hope I didn't make the wrong choice.

Uhm why did you sell now? It was better to wait for a bullish market and then sell Smiley
But still 5k is more then enough  Wink

"Why did you sell now?" said the scammer who wants everyone to hold their sh*ty coin for making more money.
Why dont you go and play with your barbies instead of shilling your sh*ty ico?

Lol now I`m the scammer hahaha I`m not asking for money so how can I be a scammer?
I`m just giving advise from my point of view don`t think is that scamming.

By supporting scammers (and you know that they are scammers) to protect your pathetic investment, it makes you a scammer too as you are trying to convince newcomers to hold or to invest because of your interest.

What a son of b.**tch..

arent u tired..of crying the same shit like a whore? lool ..should really be a cunt to sting here all hours of the day and swalow the same soupe like a jerk ..

It seems from ur pseudo u are a german or a ducth f**cking retarded morron..

I left 5,000 tokens and sold the rest. Now I will wait for the summer and launch of the platform. I hope I didn't make the wrong choice.

Uhm why did you sell now? It was better to wait for a bullish market and then sell Smiley

"Why did you sell now?" said the scammer who wants everyone to hold their sh*ty coin for making more money.

Lol now I`m the scammer hahaha I`m not asking for money so how can I be a scammer?

uhm no there is no prove that this project is a scam, most of the things you`re posting is not solid proof.
Wait till june when there platform will be launched and then tell me if it`s scam or not.

Pages:
Jump to: