Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 61. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Unbelievable how naive people are for investing into this scamtoken. Reminds me of bitconnect, history repeating itself lol.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
Looking at today's chart on CoinMarketCap reveals the desperate struggle to obtain Credits in an ever shrinking environment full of HOLDlers, who are hoping this coin breaks into the top 100, this week. Given the BIG surge today of 30%, there's an excellent chance of that. It's now sitting at #135.

Once it breaks into the top 100, it enters a whole new environment of investors, and people willing to take a chance.  Not to mention the possibility of become listed on Binance, which would be obviously be huge.

Congratulations again, to the team on a job well done, in terms of managing the resilient expectations of investors.

Again, regarding the CNBC rumor, this was just a rumor. I have no solid proof that CNBC will be featuring this as a potential "Ripple Killer" as early as Monday, but there's chatter among business news buffs that the transaction speed-test is raising eyebrows everywhere, as well they should.

After the video was uploaded the fuds or bashing stopped I knew that the video is coming because it's the big news in their telegram channel Credits is in demand right now, it is only a matter of time before it hit $1 after that there's no stopping to get it in the top 50 and so on what a what a way to end this fuds.

With so many bots running and fake accounts supporting this sh*ty ico the hype will end soon.
When we present facts and real questions you cant call someone fuder you retarded close minded investor.

Here is a good read for you: https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1508/1508.00184.pdf

It is a research paper clearly showing that ECDSA signature verification alone takes as long as 0.0002 s. Let's say that it is for a single core - that is 5000 tx/s. And that is just cryptographic verification.

This has no value to people like him and other cheap fucks. He bought his coins and no matter the scam, the tech, the shill, he just sets his goal, browses the internet researching what car or house he would buy when this shitcoin hits x1000 like Suppoman said. That's the truth. He blatantly defends his investment hoping that it would fool more and more people, he watches Suppos stream every day hoping he would mention Credits again.

What is however important, is to warn all the noobs who get blinded by this shameless marketing and explain what is actually behind it.
That's why I don't intend to stop driving those fucking scammers mad.

Well said here.

Well we really are feedup with your fucking comments..do u have a real job or somethning to do else than ..shitting here

we all a adults and know what we do ..we know there is a risk in every inversement in the crypto world..so damn shut up the shit and go to hell for once

no need you to bash us continously with your  f**cking shit..

I have invested and dont regret it..and ready to accept the loss if it is a scam ..are we clear fu**cking moron?

Take your pills you piece of sh*t and relax watching these scammers going to zero.
We dont care for your investment if you are such a looser.
We care for newcomers that they are seeing your bullsh*ts and they are thinking of investing.
They should know your true potential that its to scam them.

Create more new accounts to comment on us you sh*ts!

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I tire of you already. I guess your just trying to fud credits but either way I dont care. The more you post the more many will think this project is legit cause your points are weak and could be leveled at any project really. I got 90k of credits. Pretty sure its gonna make me some money. So
do yourself a favour and invest or put your energy into investing in something else.

Here is a good read for you: https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1508/1508.00184.pdf

It is a research paper clearly showing that ECDSA signature verification alone takes as long as 0.0002 s. Let's say that it is for a single core - that is 5000 tx/s. And that is just cryptographic verification.

This has no value to people like him and other cheap fucks. He bought his coins and no matter the scam, the tech, the shill, he just sets his goal, browses the internet researching what car or house he would buy when this shitcoin hits x1000 like Suppoman said. That's the truth. He blatantly defends his investment hoping that it would fool more and more people, he watches Suppos stream every day hoping he would mention Credits again.

What is however important, is to warn all the noobs who get blinded by this shameless marketing and explain what is actually behind it.

Well said here.

Well we really are feedup with your fucking comments..do u have a real job or somethning to do else than ..shitting here

we all a adults and know what we do ..we know there is a risk in every inversement in the crypto world..so damn shut up the shit and go to hell for once

no need you to bash us continously with your  f**cking shit..

I have invested and dont regret it..and ready to accept the loss if it is a scam ..are we clear fu**cking moron?

Said every bitconeeeeeect holder Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
I tire of you already. I guess your just trying to fud credits but either way I dont care. The more you post the more many will think this project is legit cause your points are weak and could be leveled at any project really. I got 90k of credits. Pretty sure its gonna make me some money. So
do yourself a favour and invest or put your energy into investing in something else.

Well said here.

Good to see you getting excited over the facts.
You might be fed up hearing about it, but there are so many other people that need to be warned. So sit tight and watch this shitcoin gets exposed.
Good evening, CREDITS is very impressed with his idea! I really want to support the project and see its implementation!

If you want to support the crypto community its better you warn others to read some facts before they invest their money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t=

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Well said here.

Well said here.

They call you fuder when you provide facts.
Thats a whole new level of ignorance.
These accounts talk so similar as previous ones so who cares.
Its good you provide some links that at least are necessary for others to get more knowledge.

Well is this the start of Credits going to the moon? the telegram people are very hyper  about this project, we will see this coin going to two digit in just a matter of weeks the video is awesome we now have a profitable project to look now, it shows green while majority shows red.

Credits goes to the "moon" with bots and stupid videos made by amateurs.
No devs, just marketers.
Fake accounts everywhere and paid supporters hunting left bones.
Banning from telegram and every social media.
Using MD5 for providing private keys.
No code.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS
pno
Activity: 20

I've lost all my faith in this project. There have been some serious questions asked about credits and they have not done enough to satisfy my doubt. Aside from the big promises what has credits actually got? Oh yes there's Suppoman, enough said.

Why you lost faith my friend?
Why you use your COMMON SENSE for judging this scam project?
You should be like all the fake accounts around praising this sh*ty ico and have faith to a pdf they created and video that show transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.
I missed one day and the shillers made a party here as i see praising a video that PROVES NOTHING.

therat made a great research once more as the previous article he made and i personally thank him for that.
Its pretty hard warning newcomers for the nonsense credits provide with so many fake accounts supporting this sh*ty coin.

I will copy a paragraph from the last article of therat that its pretty clear and understandable for everyone about their "special" video with 480k tps.

"QUOTE: "The average minimum time of passing a transaction record into the database is 1.302 microseconds ( 10 –6 sec) (transfer between nodes, processing and preservation in the storage). "

That's "average MINIMUM time" (emphasis mine). That of course is transfer between nodes RUNNING ON THE SAME COMPUTER AND IN PARALLEL THREADS ON DIFFERENT CORES! For freak's sake, that's no way indicative of even optimistic processing on a real network. For comparison, sending 56 bytes of data 8 feet on gigabit ethernet takes 450 microseconds, or 300 times longer. That's no router, no "real" Internet. Just a quick UDP transmit from my desk to the router in the corner."

Did you miss me you sh*t scammers?

Activity: 384
Merit: 103
pno
What the fuck is wrong with people. Ok there are some red flags we get it. I appreciate issues being highlighted its great but once you have then surely your job is done and then you just let people take on a high risk investment or not. Many were saying Xtrabytes was a scam early on and now its a relatively respected project that has had a great roi for early investors.

If people continue to fud after everyone is aware of the risks then you got to be suspicious of their motives. I migjt say its genuine concern for those they think they are protecting but im not seeing any concern and actually seem pretty happy about some becoming fucked by credits.

So leave people alone now to make their own decisions. We aren't fucking children.

The difference with credits is that everyone tech-knowledgeable clearly sees that every "news" from the team is a complete bullshit. Just a bunch of terms and fancy abbreviations connected with each other without any specific meaning. For any other investor it may look like a real-deal news.

Why you using a sockpuppet? You're the one acting suspicious at this point. A legitimate issue could be voiced through your main account.

Its not so much the test that makes me think this project is legit its many things. For one you dont put your face all over the internet and go to conferences if you have zero tech to back up your claims. Scams dont do that. They either are at heart a scam like Bittconnect or a total fake project like confido. If they dont have tech to back this up then they are damn foolish cause they have made public claims like their code has been reviewed etc. In this current climate of crypto if the project is a scam then the team would probably serve prison time and have assets taken. Im willing to take a risk they arent that fucking stupid.

Lol, that's my main and only account. And again, the reason I'm posting all this things exactly because this project is all over redflagged, and whoever orchestrating all this is truly marketing genius.
Is there at least one dev who actually participated in interview/conference/academic paper ?

Serve prison for what exactly? Did you even read the agreement of the ICO if you participated?
What the fuck is wrong with people. Ok there are some red flags we get it. I appreciate issues being highlighted its great but once you have then surely your job is done and then you just let people take on a high risk investment or not. Many were saying Xtrabytes was a scam early on and now its a relatively respected project that has had a great roi for early investors.

If people continue to fud after everyone is aware of the risks then you got to be suspicious of their motives. I migjt say its genuine concern for those they think they are protecting but im not seeing any concern and actually seem pretty happy about some becoming fucked by credits.

So leave people alone now to make their own decisions. We aren't fucking children.

The difference with credits is that everyone tech-knowledgeable clearly sees that every "news" from the team is a complete bullshit. Just a bunch of terms and fancy abbreviations connected with each other without any specific meaning. For any other investor it may look like a real-deal news.

Why you using a sockpuppet? You're the one acting suspicious at this point. A legitimate issue could be voiced through your main account.

Its not so much the test that makes me think this project is legit its many things. For one you dont put your face all over the internet and go to conferences if you have zero tech to back up your claims. Scams dont do that. They either are at heart a scam like Bittconnect or a total fake project like confido. If they dont have tech to back this up then they are damn foolish cause they have made public claims like their code has been reviewed etc. In this current climate of crypto if the project is a scam then the team would probably serve prison time and have assets taken. Im willing to take a risk they arent that fucking stupid.
pno

Looking at today's chart on CoinMarketCap reveals the desperate struggle to obtain Credits in an ever shrinking environment full of HOLDlers, who are hoping this coin breaks into the top 100, this week. Given the BIG surge today of 30%, there's an excellent chance of that. It's now sitting at #135.

Once it breaks into the top 100, it enters a whole new environment of investors, and people willing to take a chance.  Not to mention the possibility of become listed on Binance, which would be obviously be huge.

Congratulations again, to the team on a job well done, in terms of managing the resilient expectations of investors.

Again, regarding the CNBC rumor, this was just a rumor. I have no solid proof that CNBC will be featuring this as a potential "Ripple Killer" as early as Monday, but there's chatter among business news buffs that the transaction speed-test is raising eyebrows everywhere, as well they should.

"Ripple Killer" Grin Grin Grin
I would support this scam if it markets openly as a "Ripple Killer"

ROFL this guy is amazing. The amount of garbage he types almost matches the amount of shit Credits is publishing in their pointless articles and self reviews. Just incredible mindless pile of crap. Not a single thing around this shitcoin has ever looked serious for a moment.
Pages:
Jump to: