Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 65. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
I have a surprise for any account is supporting this scam project even if they already know its a scam.
Im creating a database with your accounts that it will be burnt after the full exposure. You are not gonna be able to use these accounts anymore because eveyone will know you are a scam supporter and you will loose your precious accounts.

What are you threatening people now?  Get over yourself as the one man, one project scam police. You are just noise, and i suspect either personally insulted by Credits (didnt get a job maybe) or being paid, no one puts this much effort into fudding just for fun.   
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
Sebastian has ruined  this thread I would like to hear other peoples views without them getting all this crap
Activity: 182
Merit: 8

True Cheesy putting him on ignore will filter out all his message. they

The FOMO is so strong and he results to fudding to bring the price down Tongue but he failed and the price is stable and he already missed out the cheapest price for each CS.

Is FUD asking for proofs you scam sh*t?
Is FUD telling that they banned many accounts from telegram?
Is FUD telling that their sh*ty coin used MD5 for providing private keys?
Is FUD telling that their shady representatives are using bots to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD telling that some of their partners they claim are scams?
Is FUD asking to see their Github?
Is FUD showing that anyone could send 7 credits and receive 100 on the test they made?
Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing 50% of his balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD they deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed their shady project?
Is FUD that credits used Suppoman the ICO scammer from promoting them?
Is FUD we see every day new accounts just saying pretty words trying to convince newcomers to invest in this project while they see it diying?

These are no FUDs you fool! These are FACTS.
did you realise that if you ignore sebastian787 you see almost half of messages only ? Cheesy
this guy is funny why he waste his time "to save us all" ?
every big project have some guy like this it's not even funny anymore..

Some points are valid and he will keep posting until the platform is released, the worst thing is many so-called crusaders will join to bash and create fuds on Credits, because they have not addressed it properly if the dev can answer all these accusations then Credits will go on to become a top coin.

I will keep posting until everybody will find out that this is a scam project.
Anyone who has a problem with that can look elsewhere if im disturbing his eyes with my posts.

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Investors, CS fans please vote CS list on Bithum exchange. We need more people to know about CS and Bithum is a place where there is a large trading volume, it is very good for evolution of CS
https://twitter.com/bithumbofficial/status/974560572451598336?s=12

I do not think that there will be able to get, I believe in late March, the cs will come to binance or okex.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
did you realise that if you ignore sebastian787 you see almost half of messages only ? Cheesy

True Cheesy putting him on ignore will filter out all his message. they

The FOMO is so strong and he results to fudding to bring the price down Tongue but he failed and the price is stable and he already missed out the cheapest price for each CS.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Some points are valid and he will keep posting until the platform is released, the worst thing is many so-called crusaders will join to bash and create fuds on Credits, because they have not addressed it properly if the dev can answer all these accusations then Credits will go on to become a top coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Potential investors, CS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money.
This is a well organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing to x3 and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t=130s

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Investors, CS fans please vote CS list on Bithum exchange. We need more people to know about CS and Bithum is a place where there is a large trading volume, it is very good for evolution of CS
https://twitter.com/bithumbofficial/status/974560572451598336?s=12
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Anyone is thinking to invest in credits check first previous pages and also take a GOOD look at this research here.

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Take care and be cautious.

Thanks for sharing this article.
I don't understand why people are keeping joining Credits.
It is so obvious that they can't accomplish what is promised.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Credits really proved that Russian projects can give big profits to their investors! But what will happen next with the price? .. I think it may start to fall because of the sharp increase.
The current price of CS has increased x3,5 and I think CS is still keeping a very stable price recently. I think CS prices are still very cheap now and you should consider investing at this moment as the cryptcourrency market may recover miraculously in June and you will see CS going back to $ 1 soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is there an ETA when we can see the CREDITS platform in action and get them to back up their claims of more than a million of TX per second?

...are you really that paranoid to believe that the same people are messaging you from different accounts? You are 100% irrational. I don't have time for this....

Yes i aggree you dont have time for this.
So go help other scammers now and if you are angry you can call credits team and cry together.
Bye bye
Activity: 266
Merit: 103

"From scammers point of view its spamming.
From MY point of view its warning"

No its both, you are warning and spamming, and your approach is innefficient. Copy pasting the same thing and posting it every page is the literal definition of spamming. You can warn just the same way by creating your own thread. It would give you more credibility to do so because you aren't spamming, you'll still be warning people, and Google SEO will work in your favor.

I will write every day and on every page warning newcomers about your scam project.
If you have a problem with that go meet the other scammers and you can cry together.

Do your thing. Just know you look like a side walk preacher with a mega phone. Was just trying to help you get off that soap box to find a church.

You sound like ART1985. The credit's future bodyguard.
Go to sleep now fella. You wont be able to help your scammers tomorrow.

...are you really that paranoid to believe that the same people are messaging you from different accounts? You are 100% irrational. I don't have time for this....
Anyone is thinking to invest in credits check first previous pages and also take a GOOD look at this research here.

https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Take care and be cautious.

"From scammers point of view its spamming.
From MY point of view its warning"

No its both, you are warning and spamming, and your approach is innefficient. Copy pasting the same thing and posting it every page is the literal definition of spamming. You can warn just the same way by creating your own thread. It would give you more credibility to do so because you aren't spamming, you'll still be warning people, and Google SEO will work in your favor.

I will write every day and on every page warning newcomers about your scam project.
If you have a problem with that go meet the other scammers and you can cry together.

Do your thing. Just know you look like a side walk preacher with a mega phone. Was just trying to help you get off that soap box to find a church.

You sound like ART1985. The credit's future bodyguard.
Go to sleep now fella. You wont be able to help your scammers tomorrow.

Pages:
Jump to: