Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 99. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Has anyone of the competitors got closer to the speeds that the platform’s working with?

Matrix Ai plan to perform 1mil tps, plus the AI development for China 1belt  1 road.
I know them) They have reached their hard cap in a couple weeks. But Credits did the same in 18 hours, and i can assume that if they didn't limit personal caps, it would happen in a couple of hours or even faster.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Are there any breakthroughs in terms of speed of operation of system and security expected in the near future? Do developers still work on this?
Activity: 448
What amount of the fees collected allows the project to be launched?

I think they reached their hard cap within minutes, around 23 million was the public crowdsale.
Has anyone of the competitors got closer to the speeds that the platform’s working with?

Matrix Ai plan to perform 1mil tps, plus the AI development for China 1belt  1 road.

Actually the Credits platform is still in testing phase, but what they promise is pretty amazing, 1mil tps.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How long did it take the developers to create new schemes and registries of operation?
Activity: 266
Activity: 280
As I understand it, the platforms pays a lot of attention to the self-sufficiency of its services Is it really possible to do this without necessity to control everything?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
What currencies can I use to invest at the ICO stage?
BTC and ETH are accepted.
what are you talking about ? ICO is end arleady and they raised hardcap
just check the website sometimes...: https://credits.com/en

I'm glad that they have reached the hard cap I am one of their participants in their bounty campaign just waiting for my bounty rewards, it feels good when you are part of the a successful project, this is one of the project that I'm proud to be with.
Activity: 392
The minimum investment goal is 1,500,000 $
Activity: 210
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
what are you talking about ? ICO is end arleady and they raised hardcap
just check the website sometimes...: https://credits.com/en
Activity: 350
Activity: 196
Activity: 308
I bought some pre-ico. I did not find any news about this?
It seems that the project was built  by serious people – so many details and nuances can be found in the WP. But the areas for use are described slightly Does this means that the developers don’t understand how the project can be used?

No! In fact, there’re not only the area listed, and the emphasis is made on financial area. This is good example, key area and description of the opportunities of the project’s platform.
What can this platform give in this area?
CREDITS platform is a decentralized financial system for direct interaction   of the participants with peer-to-peer (P2P) principles. The platform expands the opportunities of use of financial services basing on the distributed book, self-competence of smart contracts and CREDITS cryptocurrency.

This is the general info! But what will the participants of the process receive?
The system is aimed to unify all the participants on one site, provide them with a platform for creation and use of financial services where everyone can offer a service and use it. It’s profitable for everyone.

Does it turn out that this a new full-fledge operation model?
Activity: 336
It seems that the project was built  by serious people – so many details and nuances can be found in the WP. But the areas for use are described slightly Does this means that the developers don’t understand how the project can be used?

No! In fact, there’re not only the area listed, and the emphasis is made on financial area. This is good example, key area and description of the opportunities of the project’s platform.
CREDITS platform is a decentralized financial system for direct interaction   of the participants with peer-to-peer (P2P) principles. The platform expands the opportunities of use of financial services basing on the distributed book, self-competence of smart contracts and CREDITS cryptocurrency.

This is the general info! But what will the participants of the process receive?
The system is aimed to unify all the participants on one site, provide them with a platform for creation and use of financial services where everyone can offer a service and use it. It’s profitable for everyone.

Activity: 336

Pages:
Jump to: