Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 103. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The project token has an unusual set of assignments. At the same time, basing on the results of the token sale, an exchange for another token will be carried out. Isn’t it quite a complex scheme? Doesn’t this scare investors away?
The scheme is simple, it is slightly modified. Believe me, there are projects with two types of tokens. The more developed and technologically advanced services are, the more difficult a structure of token is. Credits is used to perform a large set of functions.
Activity: 308
The project token has an unusual set of assignments. At the same time, basing on the results of the token sale, an exchange for another token will be carried out. Isn’t it quite a complex scheme? Doesn’t this scare investors away?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Would also like to learn when it will be available on exchange market so i can buy some. 

I received the email to participate in the token sale, after a few hours I went to the website and it was finished, that is, I am like you, waiting for it to be listed soon in some exchange so that I can buy Credits
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
It is simple, though perhaps communications poor. 

White list members have been given a low cap to allow everyone white listed to participate.  You know, instead of a few hundred large investors hovering up everything and thousands of white listed getting nothing.  If you don't think 0.5 ETH is enough, buy more in round 3 if any left or when they become available on market.  If that doesn't suit you because you just wanted to flip a couple of ETH on exchange yourself, well jog on, someone will pick them up in round 3.   

This is how ICO should be conducted, spread distribution widely across those interested.  Compare to Refereum that ditched their entire community by selling out the ICO to some big investors.

Communication is poor is a massive understatement.

I was able to contribute the 0.5ETH but the whole process has been mismanaged in the past few weeks.  Instead of running around like headless chickens in the telegram group, the team should have just provided a couple of simple email updates.

They could have just updated their main ANN with big fat red letters and everybody would have known what's going on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Congratulate team on the successful ICO. I wish you success and development.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Dear CREDITS community, please check a step-by-step instruction on how to exchange old tokens(pre-ICO) for new tokens(ICO).

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4293

Implementing blockchain in banking sphere can be very useful and life changing. Benefits of blockchain for banking are mindblowing. Our advisor, developers and CEO give their comments about the perspectives of blockchain in banking and evaluation of the effectiveness of Blockchain technologies.
Read the full article in portuguese here:

https://www.btcsoul.com/noticias/credits-estudo-uso-blockchain-banking/

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Would also like to learn when it will be available on exchange market so i can buy some. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
When will the coins be released/be available on a decent exchange? I skipped the ICO, but might still pick some up after it lands on the exchange.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
What happens to the transactions that didnt landed on list of ready transaction?  They shouldnt disappear from the system.
Here are some details about our cooperation with Ties.DB.

"TiesDB and Credits would benefit from Credits’ private blockchain infrastructure, which performance characteristics surpass existing blockchains by a factor of magnitude. Based on own smart nodes, Credits’ blockchain supports an average transaction time of 0.01 to 3 seconds, and over 1,000,000 transactions per second."
Read the full press release by following the link.

https://chicagoeveningpost.com/2018/02/19/tiesdb-and-credits-marry-data-and-self-executing-smart-contracts/

Activity: 112
Did you also test the alpha of operating systems? Did you tell people to short Microsoft? Pipe down, you clearly have very little understanding.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It was pretty good campaign. The weekly calculation of the stakes and the manager's speed were applaudable. I wish all campaigns would be managed like this. They have reached to the hardcape at ico very fast.  And now they have listed at tidex. But transactions have not started yet. It is not good to give bonus to who joined early. The share of those who joined a little late at the sign, dropped automatically.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The project is very interesting and worked out very well in terms of technology. When will it be able to hit stride and start to generate income?
Activity: 294
If i understand it correctly, Credits consensus is one of the best now, right?
I see that the platform uses third party sources to work with additional data. Wont this have impact on security and correctness of platform’s operation? I’m somehow worried ‘cause not all the work is done by the project itself.
This is depends on lack of public information about one or several parties to the contract (for example, in case of obtaining of credit status of the loaner or loan approval). You shouldnt be  worried about this. Third party sources have good protection of data.
Anyway, how is the data transferred?
The platform has an opportunity to use enterprise service base which generates the request to the third party system in format of provision of paid data for Credit tokens remotely.
I hope all the data is transferred in encrypted form.
Of course! All the encryptions are different from standard ones. The result of the respond to the query is provision of data or the data about error.  
Does the system make the request again or involves an employee to solve the problem in case of error?
Activity: 252
I see that the platform uses third party sources to work with additional data. Wont this have impact on security and correctness of platform’s operation? I’m somehow worried ‘cause not all the work is done by the project itself.
This is depends on lack of public information about one or several parties to the contract (for example, in case of obtaining of credit status of the loaner or loan approval). You shouldnt be  worried about this. Third party sources have good protection of data.
The platform has an opportunity to use enterprise service base which generates the request to the third party system in format of provision of paid data for Credit tokens remotely.
Of course! All the encryptions are different from standard ones. The result of the respond to the query is provision of data or the data about error.  
Activity: 252
Jump to: