Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔵CrowdCoinage🔵Decentralized Crowdfunding Platform for ICO Campaigns - page 20. (Read 9228 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Will there be bonuses during the pre-ICO for investors?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Greetings! I’ve got a question which relates to CrowdCoinage P2P lending. Won’t this system argue with legislation of any countries? 

Greetings notbad4day, not really but sure we need to get approvals and permissions in some countries.

Best,
Peep
Will it be possible to get a loan in fiat money or does the platform provide crypto-currencies only?

Hello shara, I'm afraid that all activities are done with the crypto-currencies

BR,
Peep
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to get a loan in fiat money or does the platform provide crypto-currencies only?
Activity: 392
Greetings! I’ve got a question which relates to CrowdCoinage P2P lending. Won’t this system argue with legislation of any countries? 
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Have a nice day. If I want to provide someone with a loan on your platform, will I fix the rate of interest myself or will the system do it instead of me automatically?
I’d like to know what the minimum purchase will be on the pre-ICO.
During pre-ICO each investor can by at least 2000 CCOS.

we lowered the minimum to 1000 CCOS thanks to raised ETH price
Activity: 350
When will the main round of the ICO start?
The start of the main round of the ICO is scheduled on January 22. It will last until March 12. Smiley
Activity: 336
During pre-ICO each investor can by at least 2000 CCOS.
Activity: 364
When will the main round of the ICO start?
Activity: 196
Activity: 210
It’s very interesting that the company is going to provide loans via its platform. If it’s so, I’m wondering how they’re going to estimate borrowers and what credit terms they’re going to offer.
Hello! The company doesn’t plan to provide users with loans, but CrowdCoinage platform will implement the system of peer-to-peer   lending in order to allow users of the service to provide each other with loans.
The idea of 2P2 lending has been already tried out for hundreds of times. Creditors always fail ‘cause the borrowers fade away with money after receiving a loan and don’t interest. I’m wondering if CrowdCoinage can offer something new.
Yeah, that’s exactly what the company is ready to do – CrowdCoinage is going to offer something unique. Due to the use of blockchain and smart-contracts for P2P lending the creditors won’t have estimate the borrower, check his credit history and etc. It will be carried out by the service itself. So, the possibility of fraud is reduced to zero.
It sounds great, but how will the company estimate the borrowers?
The system will receive information about borrowers from credit bureaus and rating systems via an automated connection with API-interfaces. The credit history of each person will be evaluated, the way in which he paid for his obligations, etc. Each borrower will have its own rating in CrowdCoinage, so the creditor is definitely not mistaken when solving the problem of lending.

But if the borrower manages to cheat the creditor, will the company compensate him for losses?
Activity: 238
It’s very interesting that the company is going to provide loans via its platform. If it’s so, I’m wondering how they’re going to estimate borrowers and what credit terms they’re going to offer.
Hello! The company doesn’t plan to provide users with loans, but CrowdCoinage platform will implement the system of peer-to-peer   lending in order to allow users of the service to provide each other with loans.
The idea of 2P2 lending has been already tried out for hundreds of times. Creditors always fail ‘cause the borrowers fade away with money after receiving a loan and don’t interest. I’m wondering if CrowdCoinage can offer something new.
Yeah, that’s exactly what the company is ready to do – CrowdCoinage is going to offer something unique. Due to the use of blockchain and smart-contracts for P2P lending the creditors won’t have estimate the borrower, check his credit history and etc. It will be carried out by the service itself. So, the possibility of fraud is reduced to zero.
The system will receive information about borrowers from credit bureaus and rating systems via an automated connection with API-interfaces. The credit history of each person will be evaluated, the way in which he paid for his obligations, etc. Each borrower will have its own rating in CrowdCoinage, so the creditor is definitely not mistaken when solving the problem of lending.
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Good afternoon! Subtracted the information that the coins CCOS will be free to trade on various exchanges. Can you more specifically tell which exchanges will trade CCOS tokens?

Hello Forspareparts, were are talking with Hitbtc and KuCoin, OKEX, BitBox

Cheers,
Peep
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

CrowdCoinage ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support CrowdCoinage through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/crowdcoinage/.
Pages:
Jump to: