Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 24. (Read 57106 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Are you not made a bounty for it?
No, its now available and working.Where can I find more information about it?
Do you have support on Spanish?
Sorry, but for now we dont have Spanish speakers, maybe in the nearest future some of Spanish Speakers will join to our team.
Who are your ICO Trackers?
Here are they: wiserICO ICObench ICOTOP ICOtime.
What is AL?
AL-artificial intelligence
What are your partners and advisors?
I will name few of them: wings, bittrex, bitfinex, binance.
What is your main goal?
The main our goal is to provide our program members with best possible forecasting service, so to minimize trading risks
"What means MVP?"
A minimum viable product (MVP) is a product that has minimal but sufficient functions to satisfy the first users. The main task is to get feedback to form hypotheses for the further development of the product.
Where is your HQ?
Our team at this stage is considering several options for location, but most likely it will be Estonia
How many forecasts will I get if I will buy premium subscripton?
You will get 24   forecasts a day.
Activity: 406
 Members of the team have many years of experience in various fields. This allows you to predict the success of the project.
What is the minimum participation in your ICO?
The minimum participation is 0,1 ETH
What means MVP?
A minimum viable product (MVP) is a product that has minimal but sufficient functions to satisfy the first users. The main task is to get feedback to form hypotheses for the further development of the product.
Do you have a bounty programm?
We have an  Airdrop. It still goes on, you can take part. here is a link for telegram https://t.me/Cryptics_airdrop
Will it  be like an exchange bot with AL?
No, we will not provide an exchange bot. Our service will specializes on forecasts based on AL.
Cryptics based on Ethereum right?
Yes, you are right.
Cryptocurrency forecast for 21.04.2018

The Accuracy column shows the historical accuracy of predicting the move direction for the currency in Move since we started posted our predictions on Oct 4, 2017.

https://cryptics.tech/
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Amazing dynamics of the project development. I want to see this further.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Interesting project! Can someone tell me where in the roadmap this project is? Because I read that you have a very promising roadmap but there is no discussed steps of how you're going to achieve each milestone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Interesting project! Can someone tell me where in the roadmap this project is? Because I read that you have a very promising roadmap but there is no discussed steps of how you're going to achieve each milestone.
Cryptocurrency forecast for 20.04.2018

The Accuracy column shows the historical accuracy of predicting the move direction for the currency in Move since we started posted our predictions on Oct 4, 2017.

https://cryptics.tech/
What is the token price for now? wanna buy
Cost of 1 CRP = 0,001 ETH.
What is the function of Cryptics (CRP) tokens in the platform?
CRP token is the only way of payment on our platform and it used to pay for forecasts subscriptions, for investing in private funds on our platform, as well as get paid for traders for their strategies and investors to get return on investments from the private funds.
Can you tell more about this prediction model?
CRYPTICS model will generate forecasts for different time periods based on several numerous sources. The outcome will be a predicted probability of the move direction and the expected value of its size, together with the accuracy estimates. The comprehensiveness of the input data and the predictions is one of the main advantages of using CRYPTICS, in contrast to a simple analysis of one or more data sources, or existing information panels. On a cold start we can already guarantee the prediction accuracy of 64% one day ahead, which we are aiming to improve up until 75% for the hot start.
Pages:
Jump to: