Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 25. (Read 57106 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
want to try out the MVP as you showed in the video.
The functionality showed in the video will be released in parts: Daily forecasts are already integrated; Hourly forecasts will follow soon in February, 2018; An additional demo app will be released in February, 2018
Oh, that's right, thanks
You are welcome
Sound great, but what basis does your machine learning have? Neural networks? Or combination modules?
Yes, we use neural networks and refined market data among many other things, that are combined together to get synergy and higher efficiency for self-learning. We are effectively using the ensemble learning techniques so there are many models aimed at a single target.
Cool! Will study it
You are welcome to ask anything if you get any questions on the project
What is Cryptics in a nutshell?
CRYPTICS provides: (a) Forecasts based on an AI-engine and crypto-asset evaluation for 18 major crypto-assets for 1-day, 1-hour and 3-min time horizons; (b) Allows execution of forecasts directly via the auto-trading module; (c) Offers a smart contract based, closed fund infrastructure.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is really interesting project, I think this will become some kind of "bot" that could be used to analyze the crypto currency market.
It will be a useful tool.
What is AI learning based on?
Our AI has access to more than 100,000 sources of social data and sentiment analysis. Our AI is constantly improving itself as it analyses huge amounts of information.
Why do you use ethereum?
Ethereum network is the most popular token issuing platform that allows its issuers to use a lot features. Besides upcoming network upgrades will allow to do as many transactions as users may be needed. The smart-contracts allow us to build an fair and transparent fund infrastructure to grow a high number of private funds build on trust.
When is the CRYPTICS wallet coming?
There is no need for a Cryptics’ wallet as our CRP Token is Ethereum based and you can use any compatible wallet such as Metamask, Parity, Myetherwallet or Imtoken to store it.
Does your project have an open source code?
Yes, parts of the code will be available on GitHub. Please keep in mind that we are an AI based project and we can’t share the whole code because of company interest reasons.
Hi! Can I have a link to your WP?
Here you go https://cryptics.tech/Whitepaper-Cryptics-EN.pdf please
How do you assess the accuracy of forecasts for the last week?
Our AI is still under development, we are working on improving it. Consider the service provided as an additional trading assistant and not a direct advice to buy or sell.
Can this self-learning platform be compared to trading bots?
The bots are written by people, the bots work on algorithms, they are not capable of analysing information themselves. And our AI learns independently, using algorithms – ML and DL.
What is soft cap and hard cap by the way?
We do not have a softcap. The hardcap value equivalent to 22.000 ETH. The product and the platform will be developed regardless, but development speed depends on the funding as we need a considerable hardware infrastructure.
Activity: 168
I am very interested in your project and will join for it
I have just subscribed, but I don’t understand where my page is and where I can see premium forecasts?
Forecasts will be sent to you individually on a daily basis via e-mail.
Activity: 87
I am looking forward to a great Project
Awesome milestone achievement so far. Good luck with the dev team
Cryptocurrency forecast for 19.04.2018

The Accuracy column shows the historical accuracy of predicting the move direction for the currency in Move since we started posted our predictions on Oct 4, 2017.

https://cryptics.tech/
I have just subscribed, but I don’t understand where my page is and where I can see premium forecasts?
Forecasts are generated on a daily basis in the personal page https://crypticsai.shinyapps.io/cryptics_forecasts/
At what development stage are you currently at?
We already have historical results and post daily prediction researches in our social media which shows 1 day ahead analysis. Next step is to create HFT module which will show results 10-15 seconds further. This is will be helpful for intraday traders, scalpers and any person who is seeking a good condition to enter into asset. We also developed a module to collect all important social and news signals that we can use in our neuronal network, to make the forecasts more valuable and flexible.
Why do you need blockchain?
The blockchain Ethereum based technology will allow transparency and high scalability of our platform. The main point for the trust in the private funds infrastructure are the smart-contracts that ensure a full transparency and also as an SLA regulator for our service.
Is there trading data? If so, is there some way to verify it?
CRYPTICS ITO has not yet been issued hence no trading data available. Daily trading statistics will be made available 1 day after ITO finalization.
Why don’t you have any account registration to buy Tokens?
Personal Account pages are currently under development and will be released in  February, 2018. All sale participants and Token holders will be granted access to them.
How are you going to earn profit?
We share the results, of course, for a fee, and this is also a kind of diversification. Part of the profit can be earned with the help of trading, the other part is earned by selling forecasts as a service. Finally, people are allowed to create crypto-funds on our platform, from which we also get a commission for, and, consequently, increase our profits.
If you have such cool forecasts, why are you sharing them?
Why not share them? We believe that with the democratization of blockchain technology and promotion of cryptomarket valuation the world will become a better place.
Pages:
Jump to: