Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 48. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
This is interesting ....Awesome giveaway free ETH.
How about the coin?
I love to have it also..
Looking forward !!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I read all the information about the project and I hope that the project will be really good. I sincerely wish everyone good luck.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Good job coin
Activity: 20
Cryptics is the #1 public Crypto
Forecast Engine on the Market
Activity: 238
Интepecный пpoeкт, бyдy ждaть peзyльтaтoв. Удaчи!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi, The project idea is valuable. i hope the best for the DEVs. and also the airdrop is great.

AI technology applied to cryptocurrency is being pretty much used by the project to implement its idea. I think that in a few years all the technology you use will use AI to increase the intelligence of the product. CRYPTICS is a fairly stable project with clear development paths and a good community of growth.
Activity: 32
Sounds really cool, I wish they will add some type of "coin trust chart" based on that AI stuff.
I think it would be quite useful, we have thousands of coins, hard to understand what is good and what is bad coin is. The project looks promising anyway
Activity: 76
yes i seen many project but truly its a  promising project, i will follow this project always..

some unique facility here i can see
Activity: 82
Hi, The project idea is valuable. i hope the best for the DEVs. and also the airdrop is great.
Activity: 58
Hi! Interesting project, I have one question after I read your whitepaper. good Project in 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I hope Cryptics make a difference in cryptomarket best of luck
Activity: 202
Dis project is good and I will always support it.
Activity: 70
I always support
L J
Activity: 84
I am happy with this and I will always admire and support this
Activity: 202
i would like to work for you as a community manager ,telegram Admin and marketing PR.Its a cool project
Activity: 139
Platform for self-study. Something new. Interesting idea. I'll keep an eye on the project.
Activity: 100
participated in bounty, the project proved to be a strong side, a good team and a competent idea, I hope the developers will continue to Polish their offspring and bring the matter to an end, happy to join.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
good project. will wait what Your team can realise.
joined on all socialnetworks project and telegram.
best luck!   Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency forecast for 15.02.2018

The Accuracy column shows the historical accuracy of predicting the move direction for the currency in Move since we started posted our predictions on Oct 4, 2017.

https://cryptics.tech/
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
SO many hypes recently around AI projects this year and Cryptics is one of the project that seems user ready, I will closely follow the predictions and see if these AI projects indeed would indeed to what they promised long term
Pages:
Jump to: