Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 43. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
New strength full plateform in Cryptocurrency
Activity: 39
Just joined over here, Hope it would be the great project in future also wish to meet their goals.  
Activity: 75
New strength full plateform in Cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
What a nice project. Is there going to be a bounty campaign for cryptics?
bounty campaign is over, now started airdrop https://cryptics.tech/airdrop/
Activity: 1
 Kiss :-*I hope it will be better project Cry Cry
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
This project is very knowledgable this project it will be success and good concept. Goodluck to your project. Godbless thankyou for the airdrop Smiley
The project is very interesting and nice also when is the distribution of tokens? I will surely support your project! thank you!
tokens are distributed after the tokensale
Activity: 3
Yess the project MAY be a good deal for the blockchain in future and be the biggest token on ETHEREUM blockchain. I pray you reach your HARDCAP soon to Establish a new record o the crypto market.
GO TO THE MOON
Activity: 14
Great concept!!!!
Very interesting project! How much tokens you will sell?
total will be released 66.000.000 CRP, all unsold tokens will burn, Feel free to download the WP here: https://cryptics.tech/Whitepaper-Cryptics-EN.pdf
Great project
I
Activity: 24
I have joined this Airdrop. Thanks for your airdrop, good luck.
Activity: 14
AI-Forecasting & Auto-Trading Engine is a great technology. combining blockchain technology and AI in cryptocurrency forecasting and trading, is the boom. i like the idea of the project, with great development team, and the total supply is reasonable. i will surely key into this amazing project.
Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
While only in English and Russian, but in the near future translate into other languages, stay tuned
Activity: 6
Good project.. hope it will be huge soon.
Activity: 243
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Thank you for allowing everyone to be part of your project. Your forecast will be very helpful for us who doesnt have enough information and knowledge on crypto.
Activity: 152
This is the first project who are thinking and working with novice. It is very appreciative for us who have little knowledge about Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1274
I have joined the this Airdrop.It is amazing project to me.I hope that it will be great and successfull..!!!
I am waiting for next updates and news..!!
Activity: 62
Great work, great cryptics, this is indeed an amazing knowledgeable project with combination of experts please keep up the good work, together we achieve greater heights.
Pages:
Jump to: