Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 63. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I would like to understand, before investing in the system, by what principle are the forecasts made and how do they take into account the current situation with the control and prohibitions of crypto-currency in China and South Korea?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
cryptocryptics
You began to publish your forecasts later. For what reason?
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cindicator/
The maximum was x32. And this is all given the current drawdown of the market.
Do not remind me. I studied this company when I was a novice, but I did not dare invest. Now I regret of course.

Some times ICO shows a good results and more profitable than the currency. But everything depends from idea of ICO and its team. There are succesful ICO and unsuccesful ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
This is normal. A quick pump is fraught with a deep correction. Let's go slowly but surely go to new heights.
The main thing that bitcoin is not frozen for 12000-15000 for a long time. Although this is also quite good. Only those who bought at 20,000 will have to wait to get out without losing money.

Now bitcoin only 11000 and it do not want the rise. May be it good for traders but it is not good for bitcoin holders. It stop and no profit. But commissions grow. If people will sell the cryptocurensy they will lost money on commissions.
copper member
Merit: 112
Is the project bounty active or not? I see that the participant tables are not updated.
The spreadsheets on social networks are more or less updated, but the spreadsheets for the signature campaign are not really updated.

What is the response of the campaign manager?
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Today:

DatePairPrice (P)Move (P)Move% (P)Price (R)Move (R)

25.01.2018ARDR/USD 1.110   -0.010   -0.86  
25.01.2018ETH/USD 1087.727   25.947   2.44  
25.01.2018XRP/USD 1.346  -0.014   -0.99  
25.01.2018LTC/USD 179.785   -0.805   -0.45  
25.01.2018XMR/USD 316.478   -2.852   -0.89  

25.01.2018DCR/USD 98.777   2.707   2.82  
25.01.2018ZRX/USD 1.681   -0.009   -0.53  
25.01.2018STRAT/USD 13.001  0.151   1.18  
25.01.2018NEO/USD 140.318   2.588   1.88 

25.01.2018OMG/USD 18.061   0.071 

date - day for which the close price is forcasted ( close price for current day calculated on 00:01 GMT of the next day)
pair - currency pairs for which forecast are generaited
forecasted price - predicted close price for "date"
move - currency pair trend, "up" indicates that price will rise up, "down" - price will go down
difference - "value" of the trend, basicaly means the difference of predicted close price and today`s close price at 00:01 GMT

https://cryptics.tech/
RELEASED THE LAST VERSION OF THE WHITEPAPER ITALIAN TRANSLATION V 5.0
I'm too shy to ask (I did not read the thread from the beginning), but were versions 1 2 3 and 4 before that?
Yes they were. The fifth version contains all the relevant information about the project.
Is the project bounty active or not? I see that the participant tables are not updated.
The new bounty campaign will be launched closer to the token sale. All questions about bounty - in the bounty branch (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-icocryptics-2100052).
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
@Gamblet
In order to earn something from the forecast, it must be accurate by 85-90 percent. Here it was already obsessed. Fees play against the trader when making deals, so you need to have a greater advantage over the market in forecasting.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
somebody followed the branch, how accurate were all the forecasts stated here?
Just only saw this topic, very cool and interesting it seems me
Forecasts are not bad. I think 6-7 on a ten-point system.
Activity: 364
Everyone is interested in this issue, but everyone is lazy to keep statistics. This week there was one very good forecast and one bad one. We continue our observation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Another prediction based project. I've seen a couple of project same as this like Moirai and they manage to cancelled their token sale I hope this project is different from them. Based on what I read about this specially their mission, it is quite an eye catching. I hope also that the team will able to reach the 100,000,000 token supply at the end of token sale. Goodluck for the whole team.
Collection of funds in 100 million dollars sounds somewhat fantastic. Especially for bounty hunters  Cheesy
I agree, I do not think that it is realistic to collect such a sum at this stage. To do this, you need to have something unique - either an adviser-star, or a working product that brings regular profits, or something else unique. But to collect soft cap is quite capable.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
RELEASED THE LAST VERSION OF THE WHITEPAPER ITALIAN TRANSLATION V 5.0

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hope so. I would like to receive comments promptly. Including under forecasts. How do you assess the accuracy of forecasts for the last week? I remember that one was very successful, but one was not.
Our AI is still under development, we are working to improve it. We ask you to treat the projections as management, but not as a guarantee of what will happen.
Do not worry about it, I'm not a trader. I'm interested in the project more as an opportunity to earn and in the scientific plan. I'm interested in all the topics where AI is used.
At the initial stage we use centralized servers, then we will cooperate with projects that provide cloud capacity and data storage
Why give up centralized servers if you will have the money to upgrade and service them?
Given the amount of information passing through the AI, we may need a lot of processing power. The projects dealing with distributed computing began to appear. There are projects that allow you to store data on users' computers.
Merit: 0
A cryptocurrensies start to stabilise. I hope a good news appear and cryptocurrencies start to grow.
I think that many are waiting. But it's too early to talk about stabilization.

Today the blockchain of Bitcoin was not so busy like usual. I can send money for 10 minets and was very supprice by such speed. No about 20% of all transaction in bitcoin are mined by using SegWit. If blockchain will not stop, may be a price for Bitcoin start to grow. But it grow very slowly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Can this self-learning platform be compared to trading bots? If not, what is this learning based on?

As I anderstand bots use only technical creteria, AI use the law, market, finance, people emotion, ant it can study. Much more creteria then the bots.
Pages:
Jump to: