Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 66. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
AI can be used in many sphears of the live, but it can not predict the peoples emotions.

You are right, but the AI can analyze them and make predictions for certain actions.
I very much believe that the organizers implement everything that they originally said!

Thank you for your kind words, we will do it. We need time.
this i a great project, i wish this project a big success in ther near future and im looking forward to it. evolve and much improve. goodluck dev.

Thank you very much for your feedback.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
If I understands correctly Cryptics will use only AI in order to predict exchange rates. If this is the case it will be interesting whether AI will be better than human in the predictions.
By the way, I do not even know if this is true. Can the forecast be not only the result of the work of the AI, but also of expert or an expert group?

Hi! Only AI makes forecasts, no human intervention.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies have finally started to grow. It it interestins how true AI could predict the actions of market.
Let's look at tomorrow's summing up on today's forecast. I hope the manager will do it as already done in this thread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Hope the market start to stabilize. Cryptocurrency fell too long. People have already began to panic. AI started to make mistakes. I hope will be OK
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrencies have finally started to grow. It it interestins how true AI could predict the actions of market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Well, if you do not have available funds, then of course you should not bother at all.
You can also try to sell to buy a cheaper. It's very dangerous now to do. For this, forecasts are needed.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Boristhecat
What stop? Are you using marginal trading somehow?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I hope tomorrow the fall will stop and everything will calm down. Although I do not expect much growth in the coming days.
You hoped for nothing  Wink And than you do not like the drawdown of prices? Excellent opportunity to buy.
To buy something you need to sell something first. I did not go into fiat. That's more dangerous to sell now.
Well, if you do not have available funds, then of course you should not bother at all.
CryptoGosu
I also hope so, but it is extremely unlikely. Nobody wants to publish their work in order to be sure of their safety from competitors.
Activity: 364
Already again everything is green, maybe the forecast will even be true.
In the afternoon Ether almost 900 cost. I think this can be called a landslide. Although this is also a great value for the Ethereum.
To be honest, I do not understand how the price goes down to such values - at $ 900 I'm ready to buy ETH for all the money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I hope tomorrow the fall will stop and everything will calm down. Although I do not expect much growth in the coming days.
You hoped for nothing  Wink And than you do not like the drawdown of prices? Excellent opportunity to buy.
To buy something you need to sell something first. I did not go into fiat. That's more dangerous to sell now.
Activity: 126
Have the team ever predicted anything?
Activity: 49
Great projct , I liked it...
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Are not you afraid that there will be a breakdown of the support level down?
Activity: 378
There are general rules of crowd behavior in different situations, which can use AI, but the crowd does not always follow the rules.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
States more and more wants to contol the cryptocurensy. It is hart for the traders and IA hard to predict the actions of the state authorities. They can block cryptocurensy exhange and provoke the panik.

That is why AI better then person, because it does not have an emotion, but people have.
Can he analyze the emotions of the crowd? I think not.

I think that there are a common rulese of behaviar of the crowd in different situations. AI  can use and analize these rules.
Analyze emotions and is not required. They must be taken into account. After all, in any case, the effects of emotional actions have a certain range of influence. On something they can affect something not. These are all fluctuations in the global process. In order to take into account the probability of their occurrence, they need not be understood at a deep level.
These are common words, but what is their practical application? Just ignore the panic sales and pumps? You can miss a heap of profit.
About specific technical details we could be informed by only developers. It is obvious that there are such phenomena on the market and it is necessary to be able to defend oneself against them and even better to make a profit. How it is specifically implemented in this platform, I can not say - I'm not a member of the team.
Pages:
Jump to: