Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptics Exchange rate predictions based on AI - page 89. (Read 57137 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Cryptics MVP test public launch

* Those are only prototype results, to show the possibilities of our tools. We don’t recommend to trade on it. We don’t take any responsibility for potential losses on your trading activities or other risks that you take by using those prototype results.
** Close price are aggregated for the market and are not tied to any exchange
Legend
date - day for which the close price is forcasted ( close price for current day calculated on 00:01 GMT of the next day)
pair - currency pairs for which forecast are generaited
forecasted price - predicted close price for "date"
move - currency pair trend, "up" indicates that price will rise up, "down" - price will go down
difference - "value" of the trend, basicaly means the difference of predicted close price and today`s close price at 00:01 GMT
Cryptics MVP test public launch

Activity: 278
Merit: 115
GIF by SOCIFI
When does Pre-ICO start?
Informative article about the topic: Digital Asset Exchanges
nice logo, i like it, what platforms do you use on cryptics ?
Thank You, we really appreciate that You like it. What do You mean exactly about which platform we use? Could You please specify this question
A very long project, sales of ico until 2018, and the plan of this project will be completed by 2020. Surely many investors who can join in a very long duration,this great project will be very profitable later.
Thank You for this words. Our team will give all the best to build a well functional forecasting crypto currency platform.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
nice logo, i like it, what platforms do you use on cryptics ?
Activity: 308
it seems that the project of the concept of exchange presdiction is very promising even though there are already similar projects
before, good luck for ICO and its participants
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
A very long project, sales of ico until 2018, and the plan of this project will be completed by 2020. Surely many investors who can join in a very long duration,this great project will be very profitable later.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
If it is a bot and similar to the CryptoPing project? Or will it have more functions and the analysis will be more detailed?
Cryptoping is just an ordinary Bot. With set of conditions base on data and information gathered. An AI is way more different than an ordinary Bot. AI works like a human mind, with set of decision trees. Calculates every possibilities and stores the data for future decisions. That's how AI works. There are already AI platforms out there. One known example is OpenAI. But AI can only be effective if you have strong computing power. What i mean is cloud computing.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
The project looks pretty good, but why do you need to run the ICO in three stages?
We have to invest step by step in the development and ICO, this is the reason for 3 stages.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
The project looks pretty good, but why do you need to run the ICO in three stages?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I've been checking on the bounty campaign website,  and most of the available campaign, for now we need to understand more about the project.
goodluck with your project
i think this project is interesting
And I really salute with your mission, hopefully this project run smoothly and success I will support with join in bounty twitter
Thanks for the positive feedback and support on Twitter.
Activity: 308
goodluck with your project
i think this project is interesting
And I really salute with your mission, hopefully this project run smoothly and success I will support with join in bounty twitter
Pages:
Jump to: