Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 21. (Read 9958 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I don't understand what the bonus rate means for investors? How does this process happen while keeping the token?
Activity: 24
How many players have already tested the game? As I understand it, the number of bets does not reflect the number of players.
Activity: 26
Does the amount of the bet in the game affect the chances of winning the opponent or is it just the probability of winning the jackpot?
The higher the bet - the more chances to win. The number of bets, as I understand from the instructions does not affect the chance to win the game.
As I understand it, there are many interesting aspects that can increase the interest of participants. Great, let's see how the team continues to raise investments. They are important for the completion of the project.
And what exactly is not completed in the project? It seems that the game was tested. Now the collection of investments is important to increase the number of players and the jackpot.
Activity: 27
I see that the statistics of visiting the game shows variable success. I think the team should provide a constant addition of players to increase interest in the game.
Activity: 22
I think that ten years experience of developers will help to complete the development of the game. Their concept is very relevant for gamblers.
Activity: 21
interesting idea for gamblers. But I think the goal of the project is also to attract investors. What marketing tools do you currently use for successful token sale?
The game itself is part of the marketing strategy. To be more precise, its readiness to use the token. I think that the team focuses on this.
Activity: 25
still no messages from the team about the token sale? I see that there is already an addition on the token sale indicator. Is the sale open?
Activity: 26
It is worth exploring your plans to expand the project a little more. I saw an interesting game, designed for interest in the jackpot. I think that the principle of the lottery will help to increase the demand for LST.
Does the amount of the bet in the game affect the chances of winning the opponent or is it just the probability of winning the jackpot?
The higher the bet - the more chances to win. The number of bets, as I understand from the instructions does not affect the chance to win the game.
As I understand it, there are many interesting aspects that can increase the interest of participants. Great, let's see how the team continues to raise investments. They are important for the completion of the project.
43.3% of the tokens involved in the private sale . How much money were you able to raise during this period? I want to know how much investment you can use to attract players.
To develop the game you have attracted private investment. What part of the tokens is left for the team? the allocation of the Fund can play an important role after the ICO is completed.
What happens to tokens after they have been transferred to a bet? And if I am a token holder, can I sell them on the exchange after the ICO ends?
Quite a brief description of the project raises many questions. It turns out that in order to understand the principle , you need the support of a project representative. I hope that the team will keep in touch with its community.
Activity: 22
Investors should be confident in the liquidity of the token. Now I see only 71 bets. It is difficult to assess the situation when it comes to gambling.
Activity: 19
The game may interest players, but for this project will have to search for partners who will be able to attract new players.
And anyone can participate in the affiliate program? Or we are talking only about niche sites and online platforms?
All information is available in the Affiliate program section. I see that the project is interested in attracting different categories of partners.
The team has already completed the verification of the smart contract? I'm wondering when the token will be available for purchase, and how the token will be listed.
Activity: 23
in my opinion, the team should try to attract the attention of investors so that the token sale is more active. Or players who should be interested in the game
I see that your game gets positive ratings from the players. I hope that adding the project to statistical sites will help to increase the number of players.
Activity: 28
Why does the indicator of sold tokens count down the time of token sale? Can I buy tokens now?
Activity: 40
Pages:
Jump to: