Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 18. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
before playing, of course I want to understand all the prospects for participation in this ICO. For me, this is the first experience, and now I see that you have proposed a new option to increase the demand for tokens during the ICO.
As I see it, the best way to understand the perspective is now to play in the test network. I hope that the rating of the game will grow after the team completes the stage of development of the project.
There are already participants who are testing the new version. So definitely lucky Strike Game has its followers. Now the team uses motivation for those who test?
Activity: 27
on Stateofthedapps you've got good recommendations. I think that your uniqueness will allow you to collect a good profit for investors.
I want to test your game . Can I buy a token without placing a bet? Or this process takes place automatically after investing?
Activity: 20
I like the idea of getting a jackpot opportunity for different periods. This increases interest in the game in long-term participation.
this is the calculation of the strategy of the project developers. Constant interest in winning will attract players to increase their chance of winning the jackpot.
Activity: 21
2,185 ETH were collected during the private sale period? Or investors can already buy your token?
before playing, of course I want to understand all the prospects for participation in this ICO. For me, this is the first experience, and now I see that you have proposed a new option to increase the demand for tokens during the ICO.
As I see it, the best way to understand the perspective is now to play in the test network. I hope that the rating of the game will grow after the team completes the stage of development of the project.
I think that due to fair conditions , the game can win the trust of many players. There is always a chance to win the jackpot. The project token will grow in price.
Activity: 22
Without a doubt, you have offered a one-of-a-kind ICO. Once the token sale is completed, will investors be able to sell the token on an exchange or as part of a game?
Progress report: 07/21/2019:

For me, it is not clear how long it will take to audit the smart contract, but I think that the team was able to offer an interesting game and the players are waiting for the start of the token sale.
the team does not have the ability to manage the audit process. Therefore, all interested participants can support the project by studying the test version.
Activity: 25
only ICO investors get the opportunity for a bonus bet?
With each new investment comes a bonus bet. From the description it is difficult to understand the details of this. Maybe the team can tell you more.
Activity: 26
As the number of players increases, as shown in the calculations, the token can have a very high cost. Can you guess how many players can be by the end of the ICO sale?
at the ICO stage, it is difficult to talk about the number of participants, but the team was able to offer an analysis of prospects. The site has a lot of useful information for players.
As the popularity of the game increases, the chance of winning the jackpot decreases. It seems to me that immediately after the ICO, we will see the best opportunities to participate.
Activity: 23
Hi! There is an answer to similar questions in this message:

1. The current status of the project can be seen in the first post of this thread (for the present moment the audit of the smart contract is in process)
2. All the information is placed at the website. If you don’t want to read what is written here you probably don’t want to take part in our ICO.
3. Yes, there is no Softcap. Product is absolutely ready, after the audit of smart contracts will have been done smart contracts will be available in Mainnet.

my tokens are stored from each of the following bets when I do bet and play in an instant play? I'm talking about the ICO period.
When you convert LST to ETH, you give up your LST. But there is a chance for an instant return. Now I also want to understand how the calculation of the chance for the bonus bet.
Progress report: 07/21/2019:

For me, it is not clear how long it will take to audit the smart contract, but I think that the team was able to offer an interesting game and the players are waiting for the start of the token sale.
So far I see only in Lucky Strike Game such opportunities. The uniqueness of the game will allow to become a permanent participant in the chance of the jackpot. That's cool.
Activity: 36
I like the idea of getting a jackpot opportunity for different periods. This increases interest in the game in long-term participation.
As the number of players increases, as shown in the calculations, the token can have a very high cost. Can you guess how many players can be by the end of the ICO sale?
at the ICO stage, it is difficult to talk about the number of participants, but the team was able to offer an analysis of prospects. The site has a lot of useful information for players.
Activity: 24
only ICO investors get the opportunity for a bonus bet?
Activity: 26

1. The current status of the project can be seen in the first post of this thread (for the present moment the audit of the smart contract is in process)
2. All the information is placed at the website. If you don’t want to read what is written here you probably don’t want to take part in our ICO.
3. Yes, there is no Softcap. Product is absolutely ready, after the audit of smart contracts will have been done smart contracts will be available in Mainnet.

How long can it take to audit a smart contract? Those participants who made bets during this period will still participate in the game on the conditions presented in the description?

It depends on the auditors, not on us. We are doing our best to complete the audit as soon as possible. Now game works on Ropsten testnet so real ETH is not used.
okay, now I understand . I thought the token sale was already open. Counter the time of the sale of the token is already running, and it baffled me.
Activity: 29
The team copes with the development of a smart contract and showed high-quality development of the game. I think that soon there will be much more players.
Activity: 25

Well, I read on the website, but did not find a link to buy. Only through the game can I invest? You are not planning a public sale of token ?

We believe Bet & Own is the best way to create value for the game.
Having carefully studied your concept, I agree with you more. I think that your experience in the gambling industry has helped to create the right strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: