Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][ICO]DeccoachToken ICO will be open at 1th Oct. , participate in our idea - page 2. (Read 1306 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Decentralized Fan Coaching System,
DO you have any plan for exchanges?
Bests

Yes we are working on select some exchanges for DECO. We will announce it in appropriate time.

Bests
Activity: 42
DO you have any plan for exchanges?
Bests
copper member
Hello, sorry, but the token sale has already started? I am also interested in detailed information and conditions of the referral program!

Dear friend, Yes we have a referral and  Bounty program, We discussed each of them clearly at their pages.

I highly recommend you use our telegram bot.

Bests
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Hello, sorry, but the token sale has already started? I am also interested in detailed information and conditions of the referral program!
copper member
AI requires a lot of work. And it's not just the analysis, it's also the understanding of the input data.

Yes , You are right. I would like to inform you that Deccoach input data software primary concept is an user-friendly and one click software for collecting data.

Bests
Activity: 42
thank you for your complete answer, I think deccoach become one of the best token in cryptocurrency, bests
copper member
I read about the project and found this to be a very interesting project. As I understand this will be an opportunity to participate in games where sports fans can interact with each other?

Yes it is,Deccoach main purpose is participating more people in real events.

Bests
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I read about the project and found this to be a very interesting project. As I understand this will be an opportunity to participate in games where sports fans can interact with each other?
copper member
Do you guys have an experience in playing/coaching on your own?

Good question, Yes we have some experience in coaching and playing.

Bests
copper member
It basically will work well with the highly competitive fields, like NFL for example

Yes, but participation of people in Deccoach idea is more
Activity: 260
This totally will make the games more interactive for the fans!
Activity: 189
AI requires a lot of work. And it's not just the analysis, it's also the understanding of the input data.
Activity: 38
Do you guys have an experience in playing/coaching on your own?
Activity: 131
The WP is rather short now, but it shows the idea well. I definitely will keep an eye on the project to see how it grows!
Activity: 134
When would you release the next WP version?
Activity: 164
Are there any similar projects yet? I've seen many AI uses, and many sports etting projects, but never a coaching concept
Activity: 112
Hi! The bounty campaign for WP translation is still on?
Activity: 189
It basically will work well with the highly competitive fields, like NFL for example
copper member
Hi guys I checked your announcement, I see you had an idea and are trying to follow your dreams (which is always admirable!).
Only I have a hard time understanding how your token (and blockchain in general) will be used within your project?
Or do you mainly use it to raise funds?
Last question, do you need a Dutch translator? Smiley

Dear friend, thank you for your comment and good question. there will be different strategy for using DECO, participate in the team decision can be categorizing to different level, ordinary users, top users and vip users that in output results their opinion can consider in different level, also we can categorized output data that can available to users according to their type of registration. Lateral activities, Fun and other strategies can use in it,

We will announced details in related roadmap section.

for translation please look at deccoach bounty page.

Bests

Thank you for your elaborate response! So do you mean the token will be used for things like questionnaire where users will be paid or need to pay for participating?

Anyway, I will check out your bounty program right away! Smiley

user just should pay by DECO for sign up, upgrade their accounts, because of transactions it doesn't need use token for every questionnaires.

Bests
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Now any fan can bring something to the favorite team development!

Yes you are right, You can read Deccoach benefits in our Whitepaper,

Bests

yes, I really see and read here many benefits that would be very useful and important for many. it is very correct and very commendable. many interesting points worth paying attention to and this project is not bypassed by the party.
Pages:
Jump to: