Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann][ICO]DeccoachToken ICO will be open at 1th Oct. , participate in our idea - page 5. (Read 1306 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Some investors have bad experience. I think it is fair to get a quality strategy and a full description of the technical nuances of development. I'll wait for new information to make a decision about investing in your development.
copper member
Activity: 56
Decentralized Fan Coaching System,

I see that the deccoach project supporters are still very quiet, maybe this is because the deccoach project is still very new, with this airdrop campaign program can be used to propose deccoach supporters, and when will the sale of ico deccoach begin?

Thank you for your attention and your comment, i would like to inform you that ICO will start at first of Oct.

Bests
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hello all

the deccoach project is now launching an airdrop program I hope everyone will be involved there, you can find the complete information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/deccoach-ico-deccoach-airdrop-get-free-token-deco-5038342

and it was managed by myself and it was the official decision of the deccoach project team

important announcement !!!

ico deccoach sales will begin on October 1, 2018, stay here,

thank you for your participation
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

I see that the deccoach project supporters are still very quiet, maybe this is because the deccoach project is still very new, with this airdrop campaign program can be used to propose deccoach supporters, and when will the sale of ico deccoach begin?
copper member
Dear friends,

Join our translation campaign,

Bests
copper member
Please note that Deccoach ICO will start at first of October,

We will list our project in differentICO listing websites.

Bests,
copper member

very good news for the deccoach project, hopefully by creating an airdrop program, more and more users will deccoach and more and more will get to know deccoach. and programs like this will benefit members deccoach

Thank you for your attention UBEX.
we will continue our airdrop strongly.

Bests
Activity: 536
Merit: 100

very good news for the deccoach project, hopefully by creating an airdrop program, more and more users will deccoach and more and more will get to know deccoach. and programs like this will benefit members deccoach
copper member

The idea is of course perfectly fine and the project itself can and will work out, but first you need to take a normal designer who will do everything to you more nicely and clearly as now in other topics on the forum. It costs quite a bit but if you want success it needs to be done and the sooner the better.

thank you for you attention, we will promote it
copper member
it's an interesting idea for football field and collecting data of football fans. what is the main purpose of this project and where will use this data ?

we can collect all data that a fan can said to their favorite teams during match or any time that the FC will announce.

Making a bigger connection between teams and fans

and also making something new in field of sports fan

Bests

Activity: 980
Merit: 270

The idea is of course perfectly fine and the project itself can and will work out, but first you need to take a normal designer who will do everything to you more nicely and clearly as now in other topics on the forum. It costs quite a bit but if you want success it needs to be done and the sooner the better.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The World’s First Blockchain Core
it's an interesting idea for football field and collecting data of football fans. what is the main purpose of this project and where will use this data ?
copper member
what about you plan for exchanges

it will be announced after ICO
what about you plan for exchanges
copper member
Could you please let me know about Telegram bot.

Bests

Dear friend,

I would like to inform you that as we say in our ANN thread out telegram bot is:

1- registering to Deccoach website
2- logining in the website
3- you can get your referral bot special for you
4- you can buy DECO Token directly from bot by using our smart contract address
5- join our social media
6- You can see your statistics about referrals and your earned tokens
7- and also a link to bitcointalk ANN for Bounty programs,

Join our social media, we will announce after ICO the exchanges that you can trade your token DECO. We also announce the winner of lottery in our social media

Bests

Could you please let me know about Telegram bot.

Bests
copper member
Do you have any bounty program?

Yes, you can email us by the :

Pages:
Jump to: