Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 8. (Read 110068 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Could you please explain me the registration program?
Each EndChain participant receives a digital identity, embodied by a public key. This public key links the identity of the participant to their blockchain-based digital role.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
What advantages do you have compared to your competitors?
Who your competitors are?
There are ShipNEXT, RENC, AirChain and others among transport ICO projects but I dont know if they are competitors or not to EndChain Grin
I saw this projects while looking through trackico but all of them offer solutions to a certain problems not all in one solutions.
The one thing they got in common is blockchain and  scope of it application Undecided
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Give your feedback to EndChain and earn ENCN for your contributions!

Click here - http://bit.ly/2Lb169v

Activity: 23
Our main goals are to first establish ourselves in Asia. This is where we see ourselves having the most impact as proving the quality of goods in this area is extremely important to consumers. We have also already found a manufacturing partner in Asia who is very interested in our tech/idea. After we establish a foothold in Asia, we will expand out the US, Europe and more.
You're off to a great start Grin
Activity: 30
Could you please explain me the registration program?
Activity: 5
There are ShipNEXT, RENC, AirChain and others among transport ICO projects but I dont know if they are competitors or not to EndChain Grin
I saw this projects while looking through trackico but all of them offer solutions to a certain problems not all in one solutions.
Activity: 104
Aside from logistic companies who would be interested in big data?
Producers of goods, for example. Overall, there are many other potential clients that would benefit from this data.
In what way?
Producers of goods will be able to see which routes are the quickest, thereby reducing the time needed for transportation and increasing turnover rates. B2C businesses will be able to identify how much lead time they need to order items.
Activity: 128
Merit: 4
Good afternoon. Will it be necessary to undergo KYC procedure in order to sign up for your platform or will it be possible to remain anonymous?
We believe one of the key features of the blockchain is the option to remain anonymous. Therefore, we will not be requiring KYCs

Guys I want to say something I m fine with KYC but I think everyone trusts in blockchain and know what cryptocurrencies are, BASICALLY No one wants to make himself verified in order to use or trade or anything else so he will get out the project and this is not good Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
At the moment, the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very good, does it make sense to invest in ICO now? On the other hand, if the market goes up that these investments can bring huge returns, but it is a risk.

80–90% is a number being thrown around for all the ICO’s that will end up failing. I really hope EndChain is 10–20% that end up giving you a decent ROI.
Activity: 86
Producers of goods, for example. Overall, there are many other potential clients that would benefit from this data.
In what way?
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 81
Activity: 61
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
From the beginning, they are saying they are US patent coin but still it is in pending. Whether they have any answers on this, from the marketing side they are doing very good in order to get more awareness about the project.
Patent times depend upon the government’s schedule. They cannot know how long will the patent take Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
EndChain ICO Announces Partnership With Ming Kee Factory

Endchain, a blockchain logistics company, is announcing an important partnership with Ming Kee Factory. This partnership will allow Ming Kee electronics to bring secure affordable blockchain tracking to consumer electronics. https://medium.com/@endchain/endchain-ico-announces-partnership-with-ming-kee-factory-fe4ffd6b4d07
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
From the beginning, they are saying they are US patent coin but still it is in pending. Whether they have any answers on this, from the marketing side they are doing very good in order to get more awareness about the project.
Activity: 1
Activity: 82
Pages:
Jump to: