Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution - page 9. (Read 110068 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
One of the few projects that is worth paying attention to in such a difficult period for the cryptocurrency world. It is very easy to launch a new project in a growing market and it’s quite another thing to do it right now. Good luck to the team and the project!
The crypto markets are crashing harder. I get that this is a disaster.Undecided
Crypto capitulation is once again upon us, but before the markets can rise again we must pass through the darkest depths of despair.
bitcoin is dead, going to $0
Ultimately, say many thinkers in the space, the question isn’t whether the price goes up or down. Instead, of primary concern is whether the technology is progressing.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How much does a token cost?
Activity: 115
where do you plan to expand first?
As I know EndChain already has a partner in Asia.
And what after? Roll Eyes
As previously stated, they will first focus on medium priced items that need to be tracked to ensure authenticity then move in to lower priced goods such as food.
Activity: 104
One of the few projects that is worth paying attention to in such a difficult period for the cryptocurrency world. It is very easy to launch a new project in a growing market and it’s quite another thing to do it right now. Good luck to the team and the project!
Crypto capitulation is once again upon us, but before the markets can rise again we must pass through the darkest depths of despair.
bitcoin is dead, going to $0
Activity: 103
Merit: 4
Where are you patent pending?
Activity: 81
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
As I know EndChain already has a partner in Asia.
Activity: 66
Activity: 30
Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new businesss?
Activity: 28
By the way, let me thank you for sticking to the roadmap. This is also a good job, friends.
The team, the concept and the roadmap are impressive.
Completely understand you mate! First I kinda neglected this project but then took a thorough look at the WP and re accessed it.
Activity: 45
https://i.imgur.com/4XdNHYU.png

Part 2 of our EndChain Case Study!

Learn about how EndChain can help factories be more compliant with regulations:

https://medium.com/@endchain/endchain-use-case-part-2-compliance-ddae6c031068

Unfortunately, China continues to be a key growth area for fraudsters as well as those developing technologies trying to counter them.
It’s pervasive, it’s across food groups, and it’s anything you can possibly imagine.
Food fraud is a serious global issue. What we have to do is reinforce our regulations to improve the transparency of the administration, for example information-sharing.
Blockchain could play an important role in improving traceability.
Activity: 52
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your plan? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 45
Activity: 53
By the way, let me thank you for sticking to the roadmap. This is also a good job, friends.
The team, the concept and the roadmap are impressive.
Activity: 110
What cryptocurrencies do you accept?

We will be accepting: BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC
Thanks, its very convenient!
Activity: 140

Unfortunately, China continues to be a key growth area for fraudsters as well as those developing technologies trying to counter them.
It’s pervasive, it’s across food groups, and it’s anything you can possibly imagine.
Food fraud is a serious global issue. What we have to do is reinforce our regulations to improve the transparency of the administration, for example information-sharing.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/4XdNHYU.png

Pages:
Jump to: