Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ends 01/12] AdShares - P2P market for programmatic ADS - page 22. (Read 63884 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Dear BlueChipper, the tokens are issued by the contract. The tokens do not represent shares of any registered company. The tokens will be converted to coins of a crypto currency with delegated proof of stake (just as in the case of EOS). The tokens will represent 50% of all coins of the new crypto currency.

Thx for your answer @aaaxn I understand that Tokens are finally issued via Smart contract but who is the owner of the Smart Contract then? Is it a person or a legal entity, kind of information that is typically given in the imprint of a website to know the responsibilities.

I think, at least to me, these are important informations to build trust, I guess. All I saw on the website is a link to another website that obviously is a kind of tech incubator.

Dear BlueChipper. Adshares is a joint project of the Bioinfobank institute (R&D) and Picostocks (incubator). Picostocks is managing the contract.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrency Advocate
Dear BlueChipper, the tokens are issued by the contract. The tokens do not represent shares of any registered company. The tokens will be converted to coins of a crypto currency with delegated proof of stake (just as in the case of EOS). The tokens will represent 50% of all coins of the new crypto currency.

Thx for your answer @aaaxn I understand that Tokens are finally issued via Smart contract but who is the owner of the Smart Contract then? Is it a person or a legal entity, kind of information that is typically given in the imprint of a website to know the responsibilities.

I think, at least to me, these are important informations to build trust, I guess. All I saw on the website is a link to another website that obviously is a kind of tech incubator.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
i thinks Dev can to add bounty program, Success!
Wanted to sign up to the mailing list, do you guys even have a mailing list?
Yes, we have a mailing list. YOu can find subscription form on the bottom of our website https://adshares.net/ or just visit this link http://eepurl.com/cYvvhj
Activity: 67
@DCORP
Wanted to sign up to the mailing list, do you guys even have a mailing list?
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
it seems like a good project, ADS is a problem not only for the website but also for the users, they cant match well, if this project succeed, it will be a good news
Hi guys @Adshares, could you pls advise me on your legal structure. Which entity is issuing your tokens? Looking at your website I just found the information about a website named PicoStocks which seems to be a high tech incubator. Are those guys then issuing the AdShare tokens then?

I am really impressed by your ideas, how you present it and would like to learn more, thx in advance!
Activity: 75
Cryptocurrency Advocate
Hi guys @Adshares, could you pls advise me on your legal structure. Which entity is issuing your tokens? Looking at your website I just found the information about a website named PicoStocks which seems to be a high tech incubator. Are those guys then issuing the AdShare tokens then?

I am really impressed by your ideas, how you present it and would like to learn more, thx in advance!
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
56% of ICO minimum target reached

great job,This is a great project, in which many people have experience in the world of cryptocurency.
I think it will be a big investor who will be interested in joining this project
We have new member of our core team. His first assignment is listing our token on cryptocurrency exchanges.

Maciej Kazmierczyk
10 years of experience in software development for distributed systems, 5 years with FPGA. Member of supervisory and investment board of the BIB Seed Capital - seed fund for hitech companies. Strong background in management and scientific research. Working with blockchain technologies since 5USD per BTC
We reached 27% of target. Affiliate program is going great. We have pending payouts for over 10 ETH.

We have added new small feature to ico app - chart of market cap of ADST tokens. Check on https://ico.adshares.net/app
So far this ICO isn't going well. Generally its stucked. What are your plans to push it forward?
For starters we are listing tokens on one of the major altcoin exchanges. It will allow investing in any currency and give greater liquidity. Also we are establishing partnership with companies in ad industry and more.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So far this ICO isn't going well. Generally its stucked. What are your plans to push it forward?
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
great idea and interesting project. @dev n team are there any bounty's for the same. we are ready to support.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
We are pleased to inform you that we found outside investor for our marketing needs and now we are starting a big marketing campaign. Stay tuned for more news coming soon, we have more announcements and bounty campaign coming  Smiley

Was waiting for this announcement!
Looking forward to it!
GL
You can receive 2% of value of tokens sold by contract because of your activity. Visit our bounty thread for more information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/affiliateico-adshares-decentralized-market-for-ads-get-2-of-sold-tokens-2018646
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
From 50% target reached it felt down to 12%? :O
People are weird... It shows how many % of real investors is among us.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
its uplifiting to see the first failed attempt of an ICO being communicated.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: