Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡ENERGY PREMIER⚡⚡Energy retail & bidding⚡LIVE PRODUCT+LEAD USERBASE⚡ - page 2. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi! Can you please explain for me that EPC purchase through an example? Thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

Hi team of Energy Premier, we are launching a new innovative ICO search platform within the next week,
and I would like to invite you to add your ICO for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or article publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you!

I think it would do the project more good than harm  to actually get a free listing on this new ICO search platform, so long as it creates more awareness that the project needs.
Activity: 70
Hello Admins  Smiley
Who provides the information on EPC purchase and destruction?

Hi, all info about EPC you can ask on our Telegram group.
Here is the link: https://t.me/joinchat/Hq0j1hDxZ3eRKFNo5f7oTw
Activity: 29
Hello Admins  Smiley
Who provides the information on EPC purchase and destruction?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hello Admin Smiley
Can you please tell me when does a Crowd sale end?

You can check out the information for yourself mate don't be lazy, https://tokensale.energypremier.com
Instead of using different accounts asking the same questions over and over again, leave this thread or look for something meaningful to do mate.
hey admin !!
In which countries is Energy Premier available?

Energy Premier can be used in any country in the World as it is a fully open platform. Like the admin said earlier, they are meeting potential users and getting inquiries globally.
It is clear you are using all your ALTs to write on this thread just trying to increase post count.
Activity: 8
Hi Admin
What happens with EPC purchases from collected trading fees?
Activity: 11
Hello Admin Smiley
Can you please tell me when does a Crowd sale end?
Activity: 17
Hello Admins
How many consumers and suppliers we have on the live product???
hey admin !!
In which countries is Energy Premier available?
Activity: 11
hello Admins
Can you please tell me do I need to own EPC to trade?
Activity: 17
hey admin...!!
Can you please explain me EPC purchase through an example?
Thank you !!
hello Admins Smiley
How is the distribution line provided by suppliers to reach customers location???
Activity: 196
Hello Admins  Smiley
Can you please tell me who are your early users?
Thanks in advance for the reply !!

The early users are companies both on the supplier and consumer side. These include mostly SME businesses and several large companies. These companies operate in Central/ South-Eastern Europe markets. Also according to the team, they are having additional lead users join the platform on a weekly basis.
Hey Admin
will I get my ETH back if you don't accept my contribution?

Thanks Smiley

I think this has been answered earlier, it was clearly stated that it will be returned in the same amount but the transfer fee will be deducted. Hope it is clear mate.
Hi admins
Can a consumer create a request for a bid on more than one meter point?

EPC tokens work perfectly well with smart meters and utilizes smart metering data which allows consumers to pay as often as they like – even on a day-by-day basis – which is very valuable to certain types of suppliers and consumers from cash flow management perspective.

Also, the project utilizes smart contract for ownership and transfer of electricity rights and tokens, price submission during a bid, automatization of bidding process and fulfillment of tasks once conditions are met, etc
Hi admins
Can a consumer create a request for a bid on more than one meter point?

EPC tokens work perfectly well with smart meters and utilizes smart metering data which allows consumers to pay as often as they like – even on a day-by-day basis – which is very valuable to certain types of suppliers and consumers from cash flow management perspective.
Activity: 434
Hello admin !!!!!
Is there any difference between ETH and the ETG wallet?

The ETH wallet simply is a gateway to decentralized applications on the Ethereum blockchain while the ETG  is new Ethereum smart-contracts governed ecosystem that applies blockchain technologies using the value of GOLD. But so long as the project is concerned only ETH and BTC is acceptable for its token sale.
Activity: 434
Hello admin
What is the maximum amount of EPC that can be issued?

The total supply of EPC token is 200 Billion Token which is roughly the same as volume of  MWh consumed in the world each year.
Of this amount, 120 Billion tokens is for the crowdsale.
Hello admin
Can you please tell me what is the current price of EPC?
Thanks Smiley

I know the current price of EPC is $0.0003 but I can't find out how much has been raised so far in this presale. How much is the total funds raised up till this time?
Pages:
Jump to: