Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡ENERGY PREMIER⚡⚡Energy retail & bidding⚡LIVE PRODUCT+LEAD USERBASE⚡ - page 5. (Read 1256 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Another wonderful and clean project here ! Nice way of explaining everything!
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
Not so long ago, Restart Energy (MWAT) was entering the market, which also stated that it was an advanced project in the energy sector. Next was WePower, who said that he would make a breakthrough. In fact, only the successful remains only in PowerLedger (POWR), everything else fails ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
this project offers a coin with a very cheap price but the total supply of coins is quite a lot so hardcap for the sale of coins quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
Activity: 13
Is there a good youtube review I can take a look at for the ICO?
Activity: 8
Do you have something on the Reddit community as well? Grin
Activity: 70
Hey guys,

Can you show me an example of EPC purchase? I am a bit new to crypto World Cheesy.

Hi, thanks for asking. First you have to go to https://tokensale.energypremier.com/, enter you e-mail adress and go to participate. Then you'll recieve e-mail with instructions how to join Energy Premier community and how to participate in presale.  Smiley
Activity: 17

It's a  interesting project, wish good luck!

HOHOHO!!! Yesss, wish you good luck from me as well!! Really interested in seeing the growth of energy trading  Smiley Smiley. Having an efficient system to utilise energy is a big factor in the progress of our race. We should try to find more sustainable and efficient ways to distribute and utilise energy.
Activity: 29
Hey guys,

Can you show me an example of EPC purchase? I am a bit new to crypto World Cheesy.

Activity: 8
Activity: 11
Is there an explainer video I can take a look at? Thanks!

Same question!!
Will your token be listed on any third party exchange?
Hi Indigenousinnovation,

Our goal is to get as many EPC holders as possible. Therefore, we are aiming to list our EPC on various third party exchanges Smiley.

Feel free to write here for any further questions.

best,
Energy Premier Team!

Thanks for the information guys!!
I will write if any other doubt. I am just making sure that everything is authentic in your project. So far, it seems really promising. Let's see what happens!!
Activity: 70
Hi Indigenousinnovation,

Our goal is to get as many EPC holders as possible. Therefore, we are aiming to list our EPC on various third party exchanges Smiley.

Feel free to write here for any further questions.

best,
Energy Premier Team!
Activity: 249
I may be interested in the progress of the project and look forward to this success of the ICO. The project is really fun, let's see how the team working in the project can make the ICO work smoothly.
Activity: 13
Is there an explainer video I can take a look at? Thanks!
Activity: 172
Favorite idea of the project, can not wait more! I look forward to joining this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
As far as I understand, is the countdown going before the public sale?
Pages:
Jump to: