Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️❤️❤️[ANN]⚡[ICO]⚡[EOT]- $600k worth EOT - Decentralized Game Network ❤️❤️❤️ - page 33. (Read 12588 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Is this something like cryptokitties? Do you have screenshots or something to see how this game looks like?
Can we sell alpaca or just grow it?
As I won't participate in ICO, how can I earn from this game after ICO? Is it just a game?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hey !
I am interested on this project. I will wait this to see what is going to occur!
Activity: 52
The game company is good, but why the world's first is still a lot of companies are also very good and reliable. I like your game company very much. Because I'm familiar with it all suits me. The program you have is excellent. Good luck.

Then you should not hesitate to join EON, change your signature, start it, there is all the signature code here Cool Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
The game company is good, but why the world's first is still a lot of companies are also very good and reliable. I like your game company very much. Because I'm familiar with it all suits me. The program you have is excellent. Good luck.
whether bounty participants are required to fill out the KYC form to receive rewards?

Only players who participate in the public offer need KTC. There is an application form here. If you are interested, you can fill in it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AmbiSpb-0gW_qnT7uLU-m12dK5KO4ftT7DA1H4omSgw/viewform?edit_requested=true

Have you participated in their public offerings?

I am ready to participate. It has not yet started. I will wait for official news.
Activity: 154
Admin, please, I just joined this bounty and my details isn't yet on the signature campaign
Could you help me with this

When you send this task, I will add it for you and update your reward. As shown below:
https://i.imgur.com/z2fFLlv.png

Remember to reply to our bounty thread
I have afew question about bounty, i need clear answer!

When is the bounty distirbution date?
Do we need to do kyc?
is there any lock up for bounty?
For bitcointalk signature we should only post about EON ?! (its not kind of spamming?)

1.All reward tokens will be allocated to your ERC20 wallet within 6 weeks of the bounty campaign.

2.Participate in Bounty, do not need to do kyc

3.No lock

4.At least one article about EON. About EON's article, you can publish it directly on our ANN.

Do I need to send all my reply records to the bounty post below?

Yes, you need to send all your records to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432974.new#new every week, I will check
Admin, please, I just joined this bounty and my details isn't yet on the signature campaign
Could you help me with this
Activity: 65
What an exceptional project this is
Well done guys

Hey,You are not too late to join now.
I have afew question about bounty, i need clear answer!

When is the bounty distirbution date?
Do we need to do kyc?
is there any lock up for bounty?
For bitcointalk signature we should only post about EON ?! (its not kind of spamming?)

1.All reward tokens will be allocated to your ERC20 wallet within 6 weeks of the bounty campaign.

2.Participate in Bounty, do not need to do kyc

3.No lock

4.At least one article about EON. About EON's article, you can publish it directly on our ANN.

Do I need to send all my reply records to the bounty post below?
What an exceptional project this is
Well done guys
There is certainly a demand for a more efficient and more fair video game platform. The fact that the game industry will only benefit from the appearance of EON.Simple gamers and developers feed a huge number of intermediaries, the prices of games are growing, and promising beginners are becoming less. The idea of the project is interesting and necessary. The use of blockchain and smart contracts will help to bring the industry to a new level. The project is designed to make life easier for developers and to please gamers with a huge selection of quality games.

Your analysis is very thorough. It seems that you spent a lot of time studying their white papers.

EON is a game distribution platform, not a video game platform. I don't understand why you say that.

I think it is a meaning. If EON develops well, it can develop all the application scenarios of the game.
whether bounty participants are required to fill out the KYC form to receive rewards?

Only players who participate in the public offer need KTC. There is an application form here. If you are interested, you can fill in it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AmbiSpb-0gW_qnT7uLU-m12dK5KO4ftT7DA1H4omSgw/viewform?edit_requested=true

Have you participated in their public offerings?
Activity: 101
There is certainly a demand for a more efficient and more fair video game platform. The fact that the game industry will only benefit from the appearance of EON.Simple gamers and developers feed a huge number of intermediaries, the prices of games are growing, and promising beginners are becoming less. The idea of the project is interesting and necessary. The use of blockchain and smart contracts will help to bring the industry to a new level. The project is designed to make life easier for developers and to please gamers with a huge selection of quality games.

Your analysis is very thorough. It seems that you spent a lot of time studying their white papers.

EON is a game distribution platform, not a video game platform. I don't understand why you say that.

Only players who want to participate in private equity and public offerings need KYC. All projects are like this.
Dear bounty Admin. Please help me with my stakes. I wrote two articles, but in the table only one of them? Did I do something wrong?

Here are my articles:

1. https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@fightnight/eon-the-first-platform-for-decentralized-computer-games

2. https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@fightnight/eon-pervaya-platforma-dlya-decentralizovannykh-kompyuternykh-igr

And the second question. One of my articles scored about 1000 views, the rules say that I should get an additional reward for viewing, but I was not given it. Can I find out why?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40964533

Can you help me with this?

Wow, why did your article have so many readers. Can you teach me some experience?

You need to forward your articles to other social media so that it has more readers. I tried this and it worked fine. (Prerequisite is that your content quality is high)
Looks good, I also see it, this project does have a team of professionals in it, hoping that many investors will be interested
in this project so that later the project can grow and achieve success smoothly. Wink

Thank you for your approval, welcome to join us
Activity: 143
Looks good, I also see it, this project does have a team of professionals in it, hoping that many investors will be interested
in this project so that later the project can grow and achieve success smoothly. Wink

Thank you for everything you did for EON
Hey, guys. I added my links to report for Signature campaign but I am not in spreadsheet. Can you help me?

Can you give me your wallet address? I'll check it for you
Hey. That's my wallet: 0x43F957bf4eDA98Cee0ACc60824D9bDB661011Ff9

Sorry, our mistake, I have increased your reward, please check

Okay, thank you. What shoul I do to get more stakes for Signature?

If you can reply more than 30 in our ANN post, your reward will double
Pages:
Jump to: